• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 Cleveland Oh, Escape Tournament!

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
someone called it the NEOCC
the NEOCC are the Northeast Ohio Crew Cheerleaders.
the NEOC is the crew.
pshhh

wait..
even i called it the NEOCC
ughhh

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
last time we played friendlies I believe I dominated your marth with mine and your Fox with my C.F. Oh well, some people just don't learn.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
i think i'm gonna team with.....

:(

oh & david, i talked to D20 yesterday & he said he didn't even know there was a tourney so noooo clueee

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Droly - You don't need to MM people to show you're better than them. Just do freindlys. lol.

Steele - Don't be so hard on yourself man. You'll get better like the rest of us. One bad tournament is just the beginning my good sir.

Goddess - I'm pretty sure you'll fine someone to team with. I mean seriously, you have before. lol

Phasion - Whats up on not making it to the Woo Tournament. lol. WE MISSED YA!!!

Droly

Smash Ace
friendlies are what they are friendly.

Its much diffrent when something is on the line so yes you do need to mm or play a set to be able to show who is better

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Hey Beegs, I'm gonna try to make plans to come to Wooster every now and then so I can practice with you guys if thats alright. I just gotta get a job first but I'll let you know when I can make it. I'll try to make it to this upcoming tourney if my low bugdet will allow it. >_<

-Thanks everyone for keepin my hopes up...

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
sorry beegs, but I think it's ok that I miss one woo tourny since you've missed so many of mine :) j/k. I'm happy to see that you're coming to this one though. Once again, this should be a great turnout. Can't wait to see all of you there, and don't be bitter Droly, will it make you feel better if I pretend you are better? LOL

FlipX

Smash Ace
Steele - Don't be so hard on yourself man. You'll get better like the rest of us. One bad tournament is just the beginning my good sir.
And wat he means by that is you will have about 3-4 more bad tournys then you'll start kickin *** =/
Well im sure you will be better then droly in only 1 tourny M I RITE PHASION??? :laugh:

Impp

Smash Ace
I'll do money matches this one-5$ best of 3, with just about ANYONE. Just ask me at the tourney.

And if anyone aint doing nothing at around 7 tomorrow (Wednesday the 15th) come to Common Grounds, and play smash. There's a thread on it somewhere in this forum.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Regarding Pittsburgh's attendence:

D20 has said absolutely nothing regarding this tourney, nor, truly, anything. Many of the Pitt smashers have been completely silent as of late, so there doesn't seem to be any plan to come to this.

Additionally, even if there is, myself and Naka may possibly be making a trip elsewhere this weekend, which lessens the odds further.

Edit: I'm placing 1,000,000 pride dollars on Phasion.
Double Edit: Record it and put some ridiculous slow-mo editing on every knee to the face.
Triple Edit: Actually, that's not enough. After the slow-mo sequence of the knee's impact, cut out of the vid momentarily to a quick clip of you (Hoyt) shouting into the camera, "YOU GOT OWNED MUTHAF*CKA!" while thrusting your knee, before cutting back to the match to display the further ****.

Big_R

Smash Champion
just when big r was thining of coming to this pittsburg practically completely decides not to go. man idk what the plan is. st louie was so far away i am sweepy, but not rly i am actually down again. basically i gotta see about things and talk to the vidge meister.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Droly - Dude chill. lol. Just relax. Phasion is just messing around and somewhat telling the truth in certain ways but still you need to calm down. Just let the match do the talking instead of yourself.

Steele - Yea, thats would be fine with us. I'll jus tell Vincent that its fine no matter what he says. lol.

Phasion - I KNOW!!! I finally can come up to one without no problems. lol.

4% - Whos all going from CF?

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
hmm well first of all

Friendlies dont prove your better than someone, now that that is out of the way.
I might come..i dont know yet...

Big_R

Smash Champion
buuut secondly.... top cat does always lose in friendlies to ya boy so

stop denying the fact.

ok not always. lol i just wanted to say "secondly" and "stop denying the fact"

also oh **** phasion about to do work. side bets? i got a watty dollar on phasion. that's right a signed watty dollar. there are only 2 in existence.

on second thought forget that i am not betting my watty dollar on nothing.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Big R if you want some side bet action on mm's you let me know ill have that watty dollar by the end of the night =)

Big_R

Smash Champion
Big R if you want some side bet action on mm's you let me know ill have that watty dollar by the end of the night =)
Cuz we all know you wouldn't get it out of a regular mm!

Heyooooooo

hahaha, but no to both if you were wondering. i have decided the watty dollar is not at stake.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Haha aight but ill tell you what me and you can mm for 5. That cool with you?

Same goes for ne one else. Ive been playin enough recently to put some money on the game so if anyone wants money matches dont hesitate to ask =)

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Steele - The term freindlies mean that theres nothing at stake and your just playing for fun. It's kinda explains its self but its all good really.

XF - Yea, I'm going to be able for sure to go to this now. Wooo.

Big_R

Smash Champion
sure why not flip-o.

anybody see vidjo these days? he's probably with a certain fruit if ya know what i mean. HEYO!

Top Bottom