• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18 Cleveland Oh, Escape Tournament!

Kel

Smash Master
I'd really love to go but my car is **** from driving to Cleveland a bajllion times in the last 3 years so I had to retire it from driving long distances. Sliq is also pwned by homework this weekend. So unless I get a ride somehow I'll have to miss this. Too bad. Have fun guys.

4% APR

Smash Champion
It's okay kel, you're everywhere, I need to be more like you when it comes to traveling, I'll see you at game junkie

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Looks like this will be a good turn out. Lets see if we can break my Halo 2 Tournament payouts and attendance.

Halo 2 Tournament was:
33 total players, 30 is the highest we had for Smash.
FFA 1st place was $160 which has already been broken at the last SSBM Tournament that was $180 for 1st in singles.
2v2 for Halo 2 payout for 1st was $300, I think the last smash was around $160 for 1st in doubles.

My goal is to finally break the $200 mark for singles and doubles 1st payout.

either way you all should have lots of fun and we will be running friendly Crew Battles after the tournament.

See you folks tomorrow. =)

Big_R

Smash Champion
kiwi it is. but i was hanging with him and kiwi yesterday. also cok. good times on campus. we saw some nice *******. but anywho, this looks grim unless i throw some super last minute stuff together. cuz i gotsta see superbad tonight. we will see.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
Yea, and I'm gonna a$$ handed to me, but I guess thats how we all get better right? lol
I just learned that last week.
Beegs knows....
please don't be such a downer.
as sure as you are that you are going to, & i quote "get your a$$ handed" to you, try to keep a more appealing attitude.
not only will it effect how you come off on people...
it'll bump up your gameplay a bit.
or you can just go ahead & be mr. pessimistic.

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Oh, no. You got me all wrong. I do have a positive attitude. But I do sware a little much and I apologize for that. All I'm saying is that when I will get anialated at smash, I learn from it.

See, the big disadvantage to me when I talk on the computer is that I talk differently than in person or the emotions aren't taken the same way in person. I'm like a different person when I'm on here.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
LOL. Its fine Lauren. Yea, I know whats up with ya Steele but be optimistic. You only can get better. I mean seriously, you can't get worse. lol.

BEEGS! THAT WAS THE LEAST COMFORTING THING TO SAY EVERR!
"you can't get worse"
you must be the reason of his down-ness :[

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
lololol.
beegs is pretty close to being one of my closest friends.
i know how he meant it.
but like it came off so wrong. :p

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
>_< MY BAD FOLKS!!!! I'm GLAD you know what I mean't Steele. THANK GOD. lol. By the way...I think I got you beat on swearing since the last tournament I yelled soo loud. lol/

Steele

Smash Journeyman
LOL. Oh yeah. That was hilarious.
Well... I don't know if you have me beat.

Back in my hometown when I played with one of my friends every week, I'll tell you what, we said more curse words than in hell itself. You go there if you wanted to here some dirty language. lol

I'll see you both tmorrow.
^_^

Big_R

Smash Champion
man god deezy. that movie was too good, but there will pry be nothing to do tomorrow. i can't be waking up and driving places though. esp with like 4 hous of sleep. oh well gg vidjo and 4 per swizzle.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Firstly, those are not johns I can't be staying up all night and still winning tournys i am not vidjo over here. We'd have to bump it up to at least 6 hours.

Secondly, I would never lose to you that is just rediculous.

Thirdly, I never talked to TCizzle so who would I team with. Even though we always do bad on teams...

Lastly, umm that is a long lonely drive.

Double lastly, why do I always have to drive north like I'm trying to escape slavery or something. It's alright you Cleveland and Wooster ppl can some down here we do not bite.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Man when was the last time columbus had a tourny (seriously I dont pay attention to tournys that arent cleveland =/). Cuz I would prolly go if i was allowed but I dont think my mom is nice enough to let me drive that far =(

4% APR

Smash Champion
I went to a cokfest one time, no tourneys down there yet though. Anyways, hopefully I'll see you at Game Junky, Biggie Are. Good Luck folks

Big_R

Smash Champion
Alright so the only thing here is that Season's beatings thing Oct 20th and one in the Spring. Idk why we don't have more tournys... Anywho, gl to you non scrubs who went.

Cryb

Smash Apprentice
Singles Results:

1st - Vidjo

2nd - MMX

3rd - Cryb

4th - 4%

Doubles Results: (Sorry, I don' remember the team names :p)

1st - Vidjo and Kiwii

2nd - 4% and Cryb

3rd - Droly and Camper Bob

Noooow shoutouts.

Beegs - Fun matches. I had no idea you know Eric. I haven't played him since school. Tell him to come to a tourney some time. :p

4% - Hooray teams.

MMX - You put in a code to make me suck. I saw it, X Y over+A B. Haha, just kidding, fun matches even though I SD'd at least once in every match. :p

Shogun - Fun friendlies matches. :)

Xtacy Falco - Nice Mario.

Holland - Nice sheik. :p

Steele - I neither played you nor talked to you but you were amazingly silent and you and some others kinda just kept to the side. o.o

Goddess - I don't know what my ambition in life is. :( Haha.

Vidjo - You never came back for mozeralla sticks. :p I tried offering free food (though I shouldn't have since you took me out in winners finals and all) but noooo, you're too good for it huh?

Phasion - Thanks for hosting :). Your Marth did good.

All others that I played - Good times.

4% APR

Smash Champion
My turn

Cryb- good job in singles. I had fun teaming Thanks for posting that I got fourth

Vidjo and Kiwi- good seeing you again dawg, nice talking to you kiwi

MMX- I won't miss my rest next time :) Good job

Woo- thanks for taking me, white castle FTW

Bob- way too close, those eggs are too strong

Fun tourney guys

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Man, I wish you all didn't live so far away, cause I would soooo be willing to practice with you guys like every day.

Dobs- when do you and Domo think you have time to practice?

Cryb- yea, sorry. I am kinda of a quiet person. lol

Impp

Smash Ace
I wanna do shoutouts!!!

Droly- It's on

Camper Bob- Fun matches. Your Young Link is ugly, I don't like it

Steve- Whateva

Phasion- Good matches...Good Tourney

Dobs- Yeah, you'll start pwning me soon. Nice tech skill.

Everyone else I played, Had alot of fun.

Beegs_009

Smash Cadet
Woo my turn.

Cryb - Yea, Eric and I are childhood freinds. I WANT him to come to more tournametns but he always has to work. >_<. Also good job playing me. Tons of fun.

MMX - Man...that Sheik got me...lol. Next time I plan on doing better and hoping to see you around more also. Good game really.

4% - Hell ya White Castle for the win. SOO gooooddd. lol. The montage is going to be insane.

Goddess - Thanks for helping me out on the montage. Good work. ^_^

Terry - DO LOSE MY MONEY!!! lol. Just messing.

Imp - AGAIN close at FD. Nice job once agian.

BlindEyE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone who came out I hope you all had a good time. Next ESCAPE Tourney is scheduled for Sept. 22nd, Phasion will be putting up the post soon.

Solid

Smash Rookie
Montaageee!!!!

Beeg's-sorry, ill have to make it up to you

Drolly-where gonna have to mm again because i am better than that.

Impp-i love/hate your zelda cause she so good, but samus is still better :)

Steele-i didnt get to play you to see if you got better since the last tourney, so next time come prepared ;)

Phasion-You still deff. owe me a falcon dido. so you better practice.

Vidjo-why did you have to come show me up? i was on a roll, i won like 8 sets in a row. then all of a sudden here comes vidjo and he wants to play. i have to say though, still was fun.. thanks!

Top Bottom