• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

8/18/2007 GIGABITS - Last Smash of the Break

Zoro

Smash Champion
Lol i was there so was the rest of wato
uuaa actually won the thing with vericz in 2nd an hiroshi in 3rd

I got matched against uuaa early on :(

I WANNA GO TO SAABS TOO!

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I was FGUN aka C. Falcon...should use my BFG9 than my FGUN as I though I would't face a peach...oi.

Lol i was there so was the rest of wato
uuaa actually won the thing with vericz in 2nd an hiroshi in 3rd

I got matched against uuaa early on :(

I WANNA GO TO SAABS TOO!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
my name was FGUN...I was playing on the right tv, not the left.
that means you were playing on the same tv as me. i am the sheik player who won on the right tv. i had a red tank top on with a red hat and very short hair that day. i can tell you this much, the competition at gigabits is like 4 times as hard. gigabits is real smash. its a completely different experience...peace

edit: aww, look at cutie wittle wericz, thinks hes a smash lord now.

-hiroshi

OTRU...

Smash Champion
that means you were playing on the same tv as me. i am the sheik player who won on the right tv. i had a red tank top on with a red hat and very short hair that day. i can tell you this much, the competition at gigabits is like 4 times as hard. gigabits is real smash. its a completely different experience...peace

edit: aww, look at cutie wittle wericz, thinks hes a smash lord now.

-hiroshi
nah hiro dont scare them off lol

by the way who's all coming to this from the souf??

and im holding the usual smashfest the night before this, so feel free to attend

loserlad89

Smash Ace
I changed my mind about going to Ireland tru, I'll be hitting up UCF next year as well. I'm moving in on the 16th, just in time to make this tourney. At the moment I think QDVS and myself are entering teams, but I'm not sure just yet.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I changed my mind about going to Ireland tru, I'll be hitting up UCF next year as well. I'm moving in on the 16th, just in time to make this tourney. At the moment I think QDVS and myself are entering teams, but I'm not sure just yet.
tru good choice bro, UCF will def have a **** lot of smashers next year

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
tru good choice bro, UCF will def have a **** lot of smashers next year
Yep, and we want a warm welcome!

EDIT: Is there any way to change my name on the seeding chart? It's on there as "John" and even though last month's Gigabits was my first, and I didn't earn many points, I was wondering if I could jusk ask him to change it. It sounds reasonable enough, but if it's impossible, then I can just as easily forget anything ever happened. Anyone know?

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)

EDIT: Is there any way to change my name on the seeding chart? It's on there as "John" and even though last month's Gigabits was my first, and I didn't earn many points, I was wondering if I could jusk ask him to change it. It sounds reasonable enough, but if it's impossible, then I can just as easily forget anything ever happened. Anyone know?
Well I was able too change 'juan" to "Hungrybox" soooo.......

I guess so.

OTRU...

Smash Champion

yeah just do it next time you go to gigabits, u can do it when u register just tell him what u wanna change it to

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Why do all the good smashers have to move to Orlando when I'm going up to Gainesville? What crap.

Anyway, Gigabits needs to get here already, because it's going to be epic.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I heard from a friend of someone who knows a guy, that you can play the new Smash Brawl in Japan on your iPhone already. It came out yesterday.

Jk.

I'm going to be at UCF 2m, if anyone wants to meet me and maybe beat my @$$ at a game of smash.

Top Bottom