• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/18/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A July Brawl

-!-

Smash Lord
I play the game now and then... well not really... umm... can I john???

can't wait for those Videos >_>

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Ok, sorry guys for saying I don't play, I now realize what you guys definition of playing a game is and of course I do play Brawl. I shouldnt make excuses, I don't know what I was thinking lolz.

At the end of the day I am a Brawl scrub, so can this discussion of me "playing" please end now?

-L-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^come to the blazblue side seriously...and why didnt u play at zp when teams in blazblue were going all out. lets do something tomorrow. imma talk to luis later today to see whats up. we can play over at jeff's or ben's house.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
^come to the blazblue side seriously...and why didnt u play at zp when teams in blazblue were going all out. lets do something tomorrow. imma talk to luis later today to see whats up. we can play over at jeff's or ben's house.
I'm already playing Blaz Blue and actually take it seriously. I didnt play in the teams tourny because I didnt fully know how it worked and didnt want to rely on a bad partner or w/e, even though I'm still pretty scrubby at it too lolz. I'm trying to get good at the game but its hard to when I have like no GG experience.

-ello-

DFEAR

Smash Hero
^ tomorrow i will pick u up
and u are going to chill with me and luis and hardcore practice BB. then when ben calls we can head over his house.

edit: call me early tho xD im a late sleeper*

Laijin

Smash Hero
I'm already playing Blaz Blue and actually take it seriously. I didnt play in the teams tourny because I didnt fully know how it worked and didnt want to rely on a bad partner or w/e, even though I'm still pretty scrubby at it too lolz. I'm trying to get good at the game but its hard to when I have like no GG experience.

-ello-
Oh? So I guess your gonna get wrecked by me in BB like everyone else in FL is at FL Gaming eh?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Lee i just want to see you, and afro, TRY PRACTICING/PLAYING by whatever definition you guys have as enough to win a tourny. I just wana see that, THEN see how you guys do, im sure very well, but i want to see the results of u TRYING compared to what u call "doing crappy and not playing"...

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
^ tomorrow i will pick u up
and u are going to chill with me and luis and hardcore practice BB. then when ben calls we can head over his house.

edit: call me early tho xD im a late sleeper*
Sounds good, lets make that happen. It would be good for a change because Dreadz is like the only real practice i get.

Oh? So I guess your gonna get wrecked by me in BB like everyone else in FL is at FL Gaming eh?
Yes please wreck me :) Who are you btw

-L-

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Lee i just want to see you, and afro, TRY PRACTICING/PLAYING by whatever definition you guys have as enough to win a tourny. I just wana see that, THEN see how you guys do, im sure very well, but i want to see the results of u TRYING compared to what u call "doing crappy and not playing"...
David I know you seen some of my matches and clearly could see that I was missing A LOT of opportunities to capitalize and punish peoples mistakes. You even said it yourself once when you saw the second match of me vs HRNUT that I was missing some easy punishments. Dont get me wrong Hairy Nutz is good and has Diddy practice with GDX but I think that if I actually did put more time into the game I could have done better. And Afro has a mental block on Dedede, he does have some valid points about the match up though.

HUNGRYBOX YOU NEVER GAVE ME MY MONEY?!? you know what I'm talking about.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
everything u just said only enforces my purposal more, play and practice and get MONEY. once u earn it once, its FREE FOREVERRRRR
I wish I lived in South Florida, so I can actually practice and get good at this game. It sucks that the only players around me hate this game (yeah you WATO).

Oh well.................

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol

just go to school at UNF

i will house ANYONE and chill for FOREVER

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jax all daaaaaaaaaayyy

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
apparently i have a mental block on d3 as well, i just don't know what to do as snake...i just mess up all around i play so bad...:( need to learn matchup but FL d3s won't teach it to me...CO18 Seibrik??

CO18

Smash Hero
How do I not teach it to you lol. You just CHOOSE to use MK whenever we play lol. We usually play like 3 sets every small orl tourney.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Nick, next time i ANNOUNCE im going to a certain area FOR FRIENDLIES maybe u should go. That wasn't an offer of charity to everyone, i did have CERTAIN people in mind that i THOUGHT would get on the opportunity.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Lots of games tend to suck.
People always love ****ty games.
Just look at brawl and how popular that is.
People love ****.
Well then Smash 64 must be an amazing game because no one plays it.

I love logic, but I still can't play on Smashville.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
nick use falco agianst D3... I think it's slightly in falcos favor.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i dont like camping... i like combos and looking sexy... is that bad??

lol, Co18 we live so close and we never practice... I can give you that falco training son. I need d3 traning for well..... no one in FL but you lol.

manofgames4555

Smash Journeyman
Nick go Mario versus D3 IMO I think D3 loses if you use my technique "D3 Killer"

PS. Bro I can show you...

~this is Walnut "Gabby Jay...----,woosh woosh.... Yah!"(super punchout)

TEECO

Smash Ace
Somebody's Wii contains one of the most epic doubles kill in Brawl history.
(I BELIEVE IT IS ON KYON'S AKA REGGIE)

It is a Warlock Punch/ Falcon Punch double shield break > Warlock Punch / Falcon Punch double KO

Let me know if you have it X)

Top Bottom