• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ok, thanks martin! im not sure yet, but would u be willing to possibly take 1-2 others? theyre the caltech ppl uve played before.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Who is going to Grev on Saturday? I'll go if I can catch a ride, but I don't want to drive all the way to Trabuco Canyon.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i might, not sure yet, depends on how much work i have during midterms week..

hey dennis if u read this i think u left ur sweater at my place

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. I'm a relatively new smasher living in Temple City. I've been playing for a year and a half or so now, with a group of four or five, and I feel like playing more people. However, I'm only 16 years of age so I'm pretty restricted. Anyone near me and feel like smashing?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Hey! Theres a few of us who live in pasadena, and manatee lives in covina. Do you or anyone is your group of 5 have a car?

Hope to play you soon! :)

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
lol yeah peligro i began with brawl 3 years ago but I quit to play melee exclusively. I tried playing brawl again for fun at a party, it was so weird after so long. But yeah, definitely all melee. I've never even entered a brawl topic. Baka, one of my friends goes to UCI and he has a car, but I don't even get to see him much and he isn't the type of guy that would drive me around.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i see. i try to have people over sometimes on the weekends, and maybe if u are free then someone could pick u up or something, idk...i live in the caltech/pcc area if thats a good gauge.

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I live 10/15 minutes away from pcc/caltech.. so yeah i'm pretty close I think. I don't know what my parents will think about it though.

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
Kiko, how do you know them? I'm kind of part of their group. Andrew was the one who introduced me to smash.

KikoMePlease

Smash Journeyman
I met them around two years ago when they posted here. I've probably already met you. I went to the tournies they hosted and played with them a lot in the summer/over the year. My name is Kevin and I live in Arcadia

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
OH YOU'RE KEVIN. Yeah you went to my house once with andrew. Do you remember? Although, I have to say, I was just starting back then and I was a lot worse than I am now. You graduated last year right?

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
My name is Boris. Weird name huh? Shouldn't be hard to remember. So you don't play with Andrew and the guys much anymore?

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
^YES. Please hold it close to the caltech/pcc area and make it seem official so my parents don't think it's a kidnapping plot..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
I can host sometimes on weekends, normally friday nights (or saturdays, if there is no tournament) at my dorm. The address is 1320 san pasqual st. Actually i might have a few people tonight after 830 till whenever, and possibly tomorrow night if there is enough interest. pm ur phone number if u want, and ill text u guys or something! especially u boris, since u live pretty close. maybe we can play tonight if u see this in time lol

hope to play yall soon :)

edit: i have 2 full setups, and a third tv...haha. anyone is welcome, just contact me beforehand please

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
Sorry I was out today. Again, I'm really interested but I need to find a way to convince my parents that I won't be in any danger (they're really paranoid asian parents).

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Kinda jonesing to play this weekend. Down to host all weekend in Hollywood if anyone is interested. Rain or shine, play all day. Also, my apartment is big and not a cramped dorm (no offense).

Top Bottom