• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

me__

Smash Rookie
fine fine fine. i'll be playing here at USC friday night so it's all good.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Buddha I can play thursday after 5 and friday most of the day!! i think u still have my number please give me a text or ill give u one :) . Mayybe wednesday but only for a little bit.

hope to play u, im thinking of having ppl over those days before i leave on saturday.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
yeah peligro I'm like 10 minutes from baka. I'm down to play all day everyday. Best time for me is 12 pm - 8 ish but realistically whenever

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I want to play tomorrow if anyone can give me a ride? or anytime after wednesday (which is when my winter break begins).

Inty17

Smash Journeyman
Nah, Baka. I'm here a week, then going skiing for a few days, and then I'll be back. :) I don't think my break ends till the 17th of January. I'm not leaving without playing you again. :D

And I'll give anyone a ride to anywhere. I left my setup back in my dorms at Rochester, so my place isn't an option. Unless someone wanted to bring a cube and a tv, I'm kinda SOL. But I've got my car this break, and I'm willing to drive for my smash :D

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
Yeah my parents are pretty hardcore asian.

Same here, my friends who I started this game with a little more than two years ago are so lazy. I'm the most desperate one to play this, but I only get to play once a week or so for a few hours.

Top Bottom