• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Peligro when can you come over? I would like to play as early as possible (so that I have motivation to wake up early haha)

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I'll be much fun for you to **** though, I am confident that you are much better than I am. I don't know how long I'll be able to do it either, and I'll need a ride back. I think I would be way too much trouble for this, until there's a legit smashfest somewhere close in the future.

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
So I'm guessing it's in the morning? I could probably make it if it doesn't last too long. Again, I feel pretty bad that you would have to come pick me up and drive me home...

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Let's play in the morning! As long as you're willing to learn and get better it's all good

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
sung IS the man

a3, you need to man up. MAN THE **** UP! seriously. the community is very friendly and if you are serious about getting better you're going to have to man up sooner or later. why not sooner? when you really want something all the universe conspires to help you achieve it. including your parents.

MAN THE **** UP!

sung where do you live? (ima prob text u this too.) gimme an address. i'm prob down to come over. and if you MAN THE **** UP a3 and come over i can give you some training. if you're as bad as you say here's step no. 1:

practice tech skill. a lot. hopefully you play fox/falco. if you don't prepare to suck for a long time. just saying.

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
lmao i'm not so bad that I never l cancel or anything like that, I just said I don't think it would be hard for you guys to beat me, since I have no tournament experience and the closest thing I get is playing a guy who plays zhu sometimes. I hope sung's house isn't far away.

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
LOL.. well my main was fox for the last year, and I've been getting into other characters too. My plan is to co main fox and falco, playing falco makes my fox better anyway.

Edit: I'm playing today! ^_^ so excited, first time ever to play with someone who is as good as sung.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
A3 and his friend (Kirby, who mains Falcon) both have good tech skill and they know how to wavedash oos instead of rolling too. They're just SUPER lacking in experience though. Really good for not having gone to any tournaments.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Umm...if you've ever been to Joejoe's room...it's about...umm kinda/almost double that size?
People that say they might go: me, adam, you and your 2 friends, lovage, wes, probably joejoe
So that's 8 so far I don't think I would be able to fit more but I think it's possible

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
i would really like to play a3/kirby. so glad SotechniCal has new blood

sung im coming friday. little chance i come thursday. i'll come before traffic (~4) and leave after (~8). chances are i'll miss weston and lovage again. but there's no chance i'm staying up past my bedtime ever again. last sat was not worth it

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I would love to play everyone here. I think I'd get bagged on for some time though, I have a lot of catching up to do.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
where do you live? i can come over one of these days. i'm good w/ parents (aside from being black). im fun to play (i dont camp like a ****** and can give constructive advice and i play multiple characters)

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Yea unfortunately I can't give constructive advice on fox or falcon...or any character that isn't falco and even then...

A3, how many people do you think I could fit in one room playing smash?
BTW I always think of steak sauce whenever I see A3

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
My house won't be available unless some miracle goes through with my parents. I don't mind camping or any playstyle really. Sung, I think you could fit maybe 10 people in your room if people don't mind getting close. You would need another setup or two though.

I really enjoy playing people better than I am. I don't need constructive criticism or anything, I can usually figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's just that fixing it and doing it right is hard.

Why steak sauce?

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I really enjoy playing people better than I am. I don't need constructive criticism or anything, I can usually figure out what I'm doing wrong. It's just that fixing it and doing it right is hard.
Think of your melee game as an essay. No matter how much you refine it, there is always something to add. Others will always see your game from a different perspective, so take their opinions and refine your game. You can really learn/improve playing anybody with this mentality. :bee:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ I like that

A3 I'm looking forward to playing you and your friends! also A3 is kinda like A1 i guess.
ive been wondering, what does the A3 stand for? As far as I recall there is no element A

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
It's supposed to be adenosine triphosphate, but I failed and put the 3 in front of the PO4. I made this freshman year, when my biology skills were still lacking. My usual "gamertag" is dev or deviantdemi though. Too bad I can't change it.

Little England: I agree, I always consider advice and criticism from people. I'm fine if people don't want to give me any though.

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Whoops, I was looking at someone's troll link to 2010 pools. Yeah, I've only heard of Emma watsons boyfriend and I'm not even sure if he's good. You will for sure get to round 2, Sung

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yea at least against floaties i think he does

chris kou is a falco from japan and nando is a supposed rising falcon on EC (he was on prog's apex trailer). gotta watch out for those guys, EWB i dont think is that good. sung definitely can get 1st seed but i think some would see that as an upset. omg if sung gets 1st seed he has high chances of making it to bracket, since its only 2 round of pools right? thatd be ****

Top Bottom