• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
actually, depending on when my parents get back that day i might not even be able to go. but wow the list of people going... I would be meeting some of my favorite players.

How far away is it from templecity/arcadia/pasadena?

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I want to go to baka's place or something since it's ten minutes away from my house, but I don't have a ride. How's the smashfest, everyone?:(

baka4moé

Smash Champion
A3 i'm not gonna be back till the 2nd, ill be down to play then. maybe inty can give u a ride or something if u havent smashed by then =/

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
after ben's smashfest, i gotta say... Pasadena, and its surrounding areas, is not bad (shoutouts to Sung and Dr. Awesome). everyone around here should hang out more often =D

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
@baka: yeah, i'm in so-cal right now. i'll be leaving on the 16th of Jan.
@Inty: that would be awesome. i can probably show up next week (i'm also going to andymosity's house next week)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
inty u should play bizzarro when he gets back hes really good!

shadrach just making sure ur adam right? we've yet to play!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
la canada is far. but i might make the trip to conquer my ganon matchup. chain grab all up in this *****. once you learn ganon's gimmicks he sux.

maybe young weston can join us

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down to play today or tomorrow? I'm gonna step out for like 2 hours, but will check the boards when I get back.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Play with us Peligro! Bring extra controllers too! :) AND definitely a GC setup!!! (I have 2 tvs but one setup)
Us = Me, J666, Sherigami

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like Sung and I are playing tomorrow at his place (not sure if anyone else is joining). Just a heads up.

Top Bottom