• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ yeah i may have people over at my place tomorrow evening, give me a pm if ur interested for the details. as i said before, i live on the caltech campus, to give u a gauge of how far i am.

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
I think I'll be busy at night... anything during the day or saturday/sunday? I can do evenings then if I get a ride from with my friend.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i would on the weekend, but theres a tourney saturday. maybe saturday night but im not sure yet cuz i might be smashed out. we really should exchange info so we can plan this..

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Sung, I watched a couple videos of you playing a certain Peach. Stop losing entire stocks to DSmash> DSmash> Nair (or other slight variations). It should never happen, nor should it happen multiple times in a set. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! D:

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Might want to practice your Peach dittos, buddy.

Also, Sung would you have space in your car for Santa Barbara? Kind of interested, but it doesn't sound like too many people are going...

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Hohoho, you're forgetting I killed you with your own stitch face. I was just pointing out that Sung shouldn't really die to that kind of stuff, not your ability to capitalize if he lets you, but then you had to go and make it all PERSONAL. ;_;

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thats why i said "pick up"

my bad chris i was in a pretty bad mood when i wrote that, schools been ****** me pretty hard lately and going to long beach cost me quite a bit of time

SUNG475

Smash Ace
It doesn't seem like a lot of people are going but 24 says he's not going to go. If you still want to go then it would be really awesome if you could drive to wes's in the morning so that I could pick up dendy then hugq then wes and you at the same time (wes is closer to you than I am)

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Yea Peligro tell me if you wanna go to santa barbara if you can give me an answer by today or tomorrow kthxs

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
how big is your dorm baka? do you have chairs? i wanna play you and peligro soon. do you have holiday johns coming up?

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Nah, I don't think I'm going to go. Thanks for the offer though.

Hahaha, dude I love **** talk. The game is no fun if you don't diss people! Baka started it though. Complaining about stitchfaces in a ditto is silly. ;)

Apathy

Smash Apprentice

tomorrow i'm having a smashfest. fly amanita and smoke2johnnies are strong possibilties. little eaglin and stabbedbyamatt are as well.

hugq/baka/pelgiro/sung/anyone else? pomona is 30 min from pasadena.

time: 6pm til you want to leave

i understand it's super last minute. ****ty leadership etc. worst case scenario is playing me and fly

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Blerg. I want to play this week, but Pomona is an hour away from Hollywood and the day before Thanksgiving is the worst traffic day of the year so I won't be joining.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
I'm in Apathy, although your worst case scenario sounds like the best case scenario to me

A3(PO4 3-)

Smash Apprentice
Can't go tomorrow, but I'm going to be free friday to sunday if anyone can give me a ride to wherever there's a smashfest. Baka you doing anything then?

baka4moé

Smash Champion
i thought i was gonna go to my relatives in san bernardino, but im just going with them friday during the day. ofc ill be gone for winter break though.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
you talking to me yoyojoejoe?

johnny and jeremy are confirmed, as well as sung. jason isnt coming back to socal after all and stabbedbyamatt is coming over sometime this afternoon and leaving before rush hour

downside is 2 noobs are coming but there's a 50/50 chance they bring KILLA FOR CHICKEN

nashun is highly probable and he may bring luigi with him as well

doubt anyone's coming before 7

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Yeah P, I think i'll be coming pretty late though like at 10 ish if you think you guiz would be playing for a while.

Apathy

Smash Apprentice
as long as we're quiet my mom wont care how long we play. 10pm works for me.

bring a setup if you can.

909-242-5429 if u need directions

i only have 2 tvs not 3 so ya i def need a setup (cuz ppl are gonna leave at different times)

assuming no one bails it'll be u/kfc/me/sung/jeremy/johnny/savageblueboy

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yea i might be down to play either friday or saturday night, or maybe saturday afternoon. i have work till 830 on friday though, but i can play after that. saturday i guess i can play anytime but only for a little bit and know ahead of time, since i have to study for finals.

anyone else down to play then? i talked to alfredo and i think he plans to come over one of those days too.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
so alfredo said friday night. dennis we'll see but for now i'll just be playing fri night, i guess ill text u or something

Top Bottom