• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

baka4moé

Smash Champion
ggs to everyone that came over.

vincent keep at it bro

jake it sucks that ur in a pretty far region but i hope to see you at tournies

DrAwesome

Smash Journeyman
Hey so im thinking of going to that long beach tourney this weekend. I have some friends from SB coming.

Anyone else down? Organize carpool? Either way anyone want to play this week?

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
David I'd like to go, do you think you could give me a ride? Jeff was thinking of going too, hes hopefully gonna be my ride, tho he doesnt know yet whether hes working saturday. If u want i can ask others, im sure a few would like to join.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Yo abe im down to play whenever this week during the day like 12- 7 ish. just hit me up on aim joejoe22802

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey anyone want to play this friday before i leave? since im leaving saturday morning i can only play for a little while, but it would still be friday evening, probably for ~3 hours at most.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung whereve u been dude

ya joey an sung come by actually 8 would be preferred. idk yet how long yall can stay though cuz i have a shuttle saturday morning and i plan to sleep. if someone could bring a gamecube jus in case thatd be nice too.

so far we have 5 ppl and 2 setups thats pretty good, lets leave it like that if possible lol =p. i think i could get a 3rd setup if ppl dont mind crouching while playing, and keep in mind this fest will be shorter than usual..

baka4moé

Smash Champion
sung u dont have a cube? ya i have an extra controller but i dont know if ull like it or not. hope ur gentle with it too lol

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey does anyone want to go the big SD tourney on sunday? i know norcal and vegas are coming, and of course a bunch of socal. I would like to arrange a carpool if possible..ive no way there at the moment. :(

me__

Smash Rookie
there's a little tourny here at USC tomorrrow (saturday) at noon. 5 bucks for non USC players. i dunno if anyone is interested...

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Today was super fun. Dendy and Sung, you guys should let me know when you guys are playing. Eagle Rock is a lot closer to me than Pasadena.

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Oh wtf are you serious? We play every Friday 3:30 PM, get in on the action, the suspense, the raper.

TheBison

Smash Rookie
Every Friday at 3:30 you say? Oh really...

Is anyone free tomorrow evening though? My car is finally going to arrive from MD/VA tomorrow afternoon...I want to celebrate with some smash :)
Hey, you live near SM? Where at? My roommate and I play smash and we're near the 405 & Santa Monica Blvd. on Beloit Ave.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey does anyone wanna play tonight or tmrw night? i cant go to the tourney this weekend :( text me please or post here idk

!Peligro!

Smash Journeyman
Going through one of those Smash on the brain 24/7 phases right now. If anyone is free to play at all during the week and is near Hollywood area I'm down. I can host or drive.

Top Bottom