• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

iankobe

Smash Lord
Iankobe is the freakin nub that killed himself twice against Romeo.

I was wearing a 2pac shirt. I was sitting right next to you too. I knew who you were. You didn't.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i didn't look at shirts today. :( except blitz's because it was too tight and he's a small guy (hawt)

oh, so you were that fox / marth? if so you were pretty decent

hugQ Cortex

Master
HugS :D. Whenever we play I swear it's like playing a simulation of myself but with more control and restraint. :009:

Romeo you're a cool guy, we should play more. :080:

Sleepy, those Black Cherry Creams are ****ing delicious. My kingdom for a case!

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
ah, melee is hard... i didnt know a few people. still a fun smashfest :] . ill bring brawl if its missing next time.

iankobe

Smash Lord
P: I'll take that compliment. Thanks.

Lovage: THEY DID. Hugq said it was 50/50. I didn't see it so I DON't KNOW if he's LYING. XD

Romeo is freakin' dope.

Sniper left too early. I had too much fun during that Fox ditto.

Betty: I don't know if anyone's gonna play brawl with you. If NO ONE really plays with you, I'll play. AHAH

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
^ agreed.

when you get good, you always gotta watch out for people who take your friendlies too seriously. (which is kind of ironic in my case considering romeo thought i was bragging about some friendlies i had with him before that oxnard tournament. nah, but we'll money match next time i have money.)

like sniper. i heard he said he was ****** you and romeo LMAO. we all know that's a lie. sniper is horrible.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
I was too busy laughing at SNPR's *** when he would Triple waveshine me to upsmash; like that **** even works.
I mean I like SNPR, but come on man, I haven't really lost to a fox since 2006. I shouldn't be hearing about you "******" me from third parties.

Daamn, I thought we were all tournament players here. I guess smash etiquette is still a foreign concept to some of you.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
who said i bragged about winning.. the one and only person i told something was, lunin, and all i told him was "i beat hugs in melee lol" "he has brawl rust now though"
OH MIKE HAZE i told him hugs sucks now cause too much brawl (i guess) but i never bragged about beating anyone...

sorry for the misunderstanding guys but i play friendlies for fun too, and i do w/e waveshine to w/e cause i like doing flashy stuff even if they dont work.

yeah but i would never brag to anyone about beating someone, unless if it was legit.

no drama please kthx.

SNPR

Smash Journeyman
Mistake #1 SNPR,

Telling mike haze ANYTHING.

And your talk with lunin still sounds as if you thought the friendly was of importance.
Brawl rust or not, I wouldn't lose to you under real circumstances.
i know you wouldn't lose to me, but lunin, well he's a good friend of mine, i talk to him often even though he lives in norcal, he's not a random person i go on aim to brag to about if that's what you thought.

EDIT: me ****** romeo? romeo ***** me almost every game we played..most games came close
but i didn't win any games against him..

i really don't know where you guys get these things, but honestly, i don't care about winning in
this game anymore, as long as i can be flashy.

so anything you guys hear about me bragging about "******" someone in a friendly or "winning"
against someone in a friendly has to be a lie.

hugQ Cortex

Master
Disclaimer: My last 3 posts were jokes. Merely teasing. HugS owned me. But even then it doesn't really matter, they were just friendlies.

Also, Romeo I'm sorry for the fist pump.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Mistake #1 SNPR,

Telling mike haze ANYTHING.

And your talk with lunin still sounds as if you thought the friendly was of importance.
Brawl rust or not, I wouldn't lose to you under real circumstances.
Its true. Sorry to say this...Mikehaze is cool and all but you just can't tell him anything. He's a mighty troll afterall.

But when did this crap happen?! I thought it WAS just a friendly smashfest. I take games seriously but in a fun way.

p.s. its also true that SNPR likes to do flashy stuff. And its fun to watch.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
you guys probably shouldn't be making friendlies into hostiles.. I mean seriously, this is supposed to be for fun, not so you can brag to your pals that you can take on anyone. Yeah sure you have some matches you do well, but seriously, it's supposed to be for fun. I don't really like that some people would start **** talking, not that I can confirm any of you really started ****. I don't really think it's worth it, just play the game, if there was money left in melee for the most part then **** talk away, otherwise leave it alone.

some minor edits: I know some people probably would like to say they got better, but yeah.. really consider what you're saying before you start talking. The smashfests I have held for the past few weeks weren't meant to make hostilities in the smash communities, it was meant to unify it. I'm not any good and I know it, but I still play and have fun, which is more important.

If you want to argue about this further, money match, otherwise.. it's all talk.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sleepy, calm down. it's a COMPETITIVE melee scene. stop trying to regulate it.

this isn't a big deal, it's only a big deal when you and iankobe and other people pop in and say, WOW THIS IS SUCH A BIG DEAL, PLEASE STOP.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Friendlies are friendlies. If you guys talk **** I guess it's fine, I'm just saying back the claims. But even then I guess it's cleared up this is sorta unnecessary

hugQ Cortex

Master
I suppose I have to look for a new Samus hero now that I have surpassed my superior HugS in a couple of back-alley friendlies. Where can I download the latest Wes vids?

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
sweeeet, this time i will play against different people. (and ill bring brawl) ya, im persistent with the brawl. lol. i like brawl...

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
I'll probably come this time.
I never really got to play melee with other people that are good so it should be fun =D haha yay for getting owned in melee.
And I'll play brawl with happy too.

Top Bottom