• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
i can go on mondays since i dont have school, thursdays i can come after school around 7pm. i actually dont mind playing melee now.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
i can go on mondays since i dont have school, thursdays i can come after school around 7pm. i actually dont mind playing melee now.
glad to hear you're back on the melee train. 7 might be when I'm getting off work anyways nate/happy. I'm hoping those HSers can stay later maybe... don't know if they have nazi asian parents. I'll tell you guys what time I can start at when I get back tomorrow (on smashboards).

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Man I wish I was able to go to these but I don't think I'd be able to manage my schoolwork if I did go or if my parents would let me visit people that I've only met like once <_<

iankobe

Smash Lord
Man I wish I was able to go to these but I don't think I'd be able to manage my schoolwork if I did go or if my parents would let me visit people that I've only met like once <_<
Bring your hw!

HAHA. So i guess two votes for Thursday as well? XD

BVA

Smash Apprentice
FRIDAY.

If you want to see more of:

jab>ForwardB>Utilt>UpB.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
objectively, thursday >>>>> monday

just because monday's universally suck and n1ggas need to get they **** together on that day, knawmsayin

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i won't be going this week no matter what day it is, but if you're talking about making itmonday or thursday REGULARLY, thursday wins

Sleepy

Smash Ace
nate and hugo if you want to play tomorrow, maybe we can play when I get home? I think I got a little better from last time. (monday)

oh yeah, thurs if you guys are gonna come, what time do you want????? I could go to work from 2-7 or skip work, and we could smash more!... tell me. Tonight please.

hugQ Cortex

Master
Mondays are generally bad though...

I'm not trying to attack you Hugo.
LOL, how are you attacking me? You don't have to be so defensive lol.

Mondays are the best days to Smash, most likely for ppl who have those days off from work and college, like nasty nate and happythecow. They mentioned they can make it after 7pm on Thursday. However, most ppl are off on Monday. At least the cool kids :cool:

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
actually I dont have any day off monday-friday
Im just so fuken tight that Ill play smash anyways

Sleepy

Smash Ace
hmm, this thursday might be good, and mondays from now on after. Since I'll have school on thursday night in a few weeks. So who is coming this thurs?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
what's the address

i might go. especially if there are teams. and if hugq goes. i think i remember sniper not liking teams, though.

who the f*ck doesn't like teams

Sleepy

Smash Ace
alright awesome, sent mike and P my info via pm on smashboards. Other people who are thinking of attending also, I can send you my info via AIM, smashboards pm, or post here for me to send it to ya'.

hugQ Cortex

Master
Ok, after seeing an overwhelming number of ppl posting about showing up to this, I really wanna go now, E S P E C I A L L Y if H U G S goes!!! :D

The Office can wait.

Top Bottom