• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Sleepy

Smash Ace
626 isn't stitch from lilo and stitch experiment 626?
actually yeah it is. haha

yeah and next thurs then? Guess I'll have to request work off, yeah and let me know who is gonna come and who is gonna bring cubes, If I get some help I can move two TV's from my room and back pretty easily. Also post who you plan to bring, so I can get an idea, since I don't know most of you guys personally. If you guys are going to lucky's this thurs, then we can smash or not, if you guys aren't going. If he has something going, I'd rather not get in his way. Or if I found out when and where, then I would go lol. Probably be better if I introduced myself first.

and BTw I just got home from japan, so IM me and leave a message, I'm pretty much always on.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
oh today, hugo Imed me and I had a small gathering, got to know nasty nate, hugQ, and P a little bit, thanks guys it was good training for me. Ian next time I'll let you know for sure, just trying to gradually get to know people, and probably the thurs after next I'll have a smashfest, maybe this if lucky's doesn't work out. Not sure yet, I'll update as soon as I know. And as for smashfests starting time, I'll have to let you know, since I don't have school until oct 25th or so, I could just organize them to be earlier if I ask for thursdays off work. I know pat, holds his pretty much from like 11am till like 5am. I probably would have to say, maybe till 1am if people want to play. The time you can come, depends on when I have work, or school. I'll let you guys know. But I'm looking at thursdays.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
sorry, i was kind of out of it today. thought i wanted to play melee but i was more tired than i realized =/

hey hugo, i don't think i'm going to lucky's anymore...

hugQ Cortex

Master
it's cool p, i think i'm gonna be busy this thursday anyway. glad to see you got home safe :) are those tired johns?!

sleepy/rizzo- ur a helllllllllllllllllla cool guy. sleepy's smashfests are t00 g00d people.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
johns would imply i'm making an excuse for my play. i was talking more about why i was so quiet / not my usual boisterous self. ;)

Sleepy

Smash Ace
what do you guys say to thursday the 25th smashfest starting around 11 am - 1am if you guys want. I need your answers! Also if you want to list if you can bring a TV / Cube/ Smash MELEE.
I have probably 3 tvs I can place in the living room in close proximity. Let me KNOW!.

I just have to make sure, told my manager today I wanted thursday off. But Still post!!!!

hugQ Cortex

Master
Sleepy is the ****ing man. I'm going fo' sho' ;)

I can bring a TV + cube + melee, btw.

All of 626 should try to make it to this, I don't care who you are. 626 needs to become more acquainted with one another and my newly-hatched Kirby.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yeah it would be awesome if we could all assemble 626 smashers on a regular basis... Hopefully we all get to know eachother and ****, so I can arrange for more events.

NO JOHNS 626!

iankobe

Smash Lord
I can come with a Wii with Melee.

The thing is that I won't be able to show up 'til p.m.

We'll see. I might be able to get a dayoff. Hopefully Gary and the rest of us can come too.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
but chevron is top of the line. thrifty is... the name says it all.

the lowest decent gas i've seen is 3.53 for arco. i would never purchase thrifty gas :p

Sleepy

Smash Ace
mickey be sure to come, IM me so I can send you my info, asap.

Also P arco is the cheapest gas, with the lowest amount of detergent inside the gasoline, 76 is one of the cleanest burning fuels and they are known to sell over 100 octane gas (which burns cleaner and does destroy fuel injectors). Arco has a ton of ethonol in their gas, and are known to clog older pintle style injectors. Hense why arco is cheaper than the rest in california.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
76 is probably better than both, but if you have a normal economy car, and have been using arco for that long, probably not a big deal to bother now. Either way I don't know if it's that important in the first place, unless you have a turbo car. my 300zx had that problem before where the injector went out.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i have a 91 honda

i don't normally use arco, only when there's a significant difference in the price of arco and the big boys. i normally use shell or chevron, usually chevron. but 76 seems like the nuts so i'll go there.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I would advise just going to standard shell and chevron, your car should last fine there. 76 is more expensive generally, but sometimes they're cheaper. I think the owners of those particular gas stations set their own prices slightly. you don't really need performance gas from 76, and it shouldn't be too big a deal either way. the 300zx TT is only fed with 76 for the most part and some mobile, but otherwise I don't give it gas if I have to go somewhere else.

HaPPyTheCoW

Smash Apprentice
hey i want to come to this! i might go and then leave and then come back because i have school. but can you post the address, time, who is going perhaps, etc in 1 post? i want to copy and paste it to blitz, he might want to come. are we only playing melee? i want to play both. i can bring a wii + the games if theres not enough.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
only reason why I don't post officially is because I don't want to have random people coming, and of course for other security reasons. I'll be happy to send you guys my info personally if you have aim, which I''m already gonna do for happy, mickey, and you ian.

Yeah those who already haven't please IM me or POST personally, before attending. I want to know.. I'm still getting to know the vast majority of the community, and the only way I can rehost events is if I know everyone will comply with the rules.. No alcohol/drugs should be a given, since this is my dad's house, and he's letting you guys come over.

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
ohhh we playing brawl? man i havent seen you guys in like forrrreeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrr

i want to come sometime =/ lol

Sleepy

Smash Ace
oh I'll probably need some help to move some TVs around in the morning, or I can start later if people want to, give me an Idea of when you guys want to start piling into the house. I think I have 2-3 tvs I can move around... maybe 4 but that's a big maybe.

I think we can setup one tv for brawl or something, but most people are into melee, but I'll be willing to setup one for brawl, but I don't have my copy anymore, gave it away... Depends how many of you really want to play brawl though.

Top Bottom