• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I'd like to go but like Twilight, I suck at Melee. I had trouble L-canceling after not playing for so long. When are these being held though? I'm busy weekdays cause of school and such except Fridays which should be a given for most high school students. Darn you college kids and your more flexible school schedules :(

Sleepy

Smash Ace
P I only plan for one setup, I know how expensive your gas costs are too, from pamona. I still plan to only put one out. so far I only have 3 people that I know of in this thread wanting to play brawl.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I'd totally play Melee if I got some Melee training lol. Besides due to school, I can't make it to any smashfests held on weekdays.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I may have to leave a little early to catch the new episode of The Office (9pm Thurs NBC)...

...unless you guys wanna watch it at Sleepy's :D
hmm
I could check if the portable TV my brother bought and left here works to get nbc, probably does. You could watch it on that I guess?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
probably around 1am, maybe later, I'm always up to smash until 4am if I don't have work the next day, which is fine. Brawl I can't say you'll want to even bother playing me, since I don't know how the **** to play.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Oooo. P's not going...

Hm. Should we still go?

Survivor premieres on Thursday too. I wanna see Ken on TV.

p.s. Sleepy, PM me? Address?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I did pm ian, happy, and twilight. Mickey I couldn't pm you, you have it disabled. So if you need the info, either IM me on aim or open up pms on smashboards.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
rapelicate is too good

btw I might not be able to make it. I havent slept last night and Im not planning on sleeping now, and I have school tomorrow :(

iankobe

Smash Lord
I wanna meet you all though.

(Nate, P, and HUGQ) You guys seem very nice. And its a shame I haven't met all ya'll.

p.s. that "crew" is just Alhambra people.

hugQ Cortex

Master
emil has sleeping disorders, like insomnia and narcolepsy. especially narcolepsy. like, he'll fall asleep midmatch and wake up to find he's lost the match. it's the ultimate john.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I want to hold it every thurs, but we should try to see if we can find more people. lol
I wonder if my 2 friends will be able to come next week. still though, if we got more than that it might be better lol.

oh yeah Thanks to all who attended, and even those who couldn't make it!

of course maybe next time nate and P could show also, so that might be 4 other possible players.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
hey sleepy
I have school from 5-7 Thursdays sooooo
maybe I can show at like 8, or like 11-4. 1 or the other

hugQ Cortex

Master
great playing all of the alhambrians, you guys are cool :093:

in other news, i find it funny that mlg bought smashboards and jpmorgan chase bought wamu yesterday. my worlds have been shaken to the core.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
hmm, i'll see what time I have work on thurs next week, and I can probably start requesting all thurs off if everyone is cool with that, since I know hugo can only come on thurs and mon.

iankobe

Smash Lord
hm...

Personally I think that it's not a good idea to have a smashfest in the beginning of the week since everyone normally has work and school.

Thursdays are fine. Its toward the end of the week ya know?

Top Bottom