• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

iankobe

Smash Lord
who? gary?

one person doesn't count.

like i said if you're that confident that 626 is good, money match me, brawl or melee.

i'd love to lower your self esteem
Dang man. Did you fail middle school or something? You need to improve your reading comprehension a little because you're not reading at all.

LMFAO look back up and see if I ever said 626 was "good". Oh yeah, and try to figure out what you're missing.

Lower my self-esteem? From you? LMFAO

p.s. Crtl+F might help you.

1 grand of POSTS! WOOT. =]

iankobe

Smash Lord
Hmm.

Melee is fun, that's for sure.

Fight? Uhh. Nah. Maybe a game of basketball? That'd be fun too. I can help you to lose some weight.

You're funny. You make Smashboards fun. For real.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
see things like that are why i want to fight, you talk but won't put out

the difference between me and other people are that they talk but won't act upon it, whereas i'll be more than happy to beat your face into the ground :)

BVA

Smash Apprentice
Chill out guys.

Things are getting out of hand with the bashing. :ohwell:

What Ian is saying is that you can't call 626 bad until you played all of the people with potential. And you can't really call us bad either cause you haven't even ventured into the 626 area and explored the players.

You're just basing things off of the people you played. It's just the people that you played. Playing certain people doesn't instantly make everyone in the area all bad.

I don't want to sound mean or taking anyones side but I'm from the 626 too and I don't necessarily think all of us are bad.
But yeah. You guys should just chill out.

Just MM or something :D

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
626 sucks
I know cause Im in it
Only good person is HugQ
But I **** HugQ so I am the 626

Thats right hugo, I went there

hugQ Cortex

Master
mikeHAZE can't beat me. i'm 626. THUSLY, it logically follows that mikeHAZE can't beat 626.

SO WHO WANTS TO THROW A SMASHFEST NEXT MONDAY/THURSDAY. SLEEPY I'M LOOKING AT YOU.

iankobe

Smash Lord
626 sucks
I know cause Im in it
Only good person is HugQ
But I **** HugQ so I am the 626

Thats right hugo, I went there
See?

That means he doesn't even know the rest of us 626 people yet.

Us 626 has way too much potential but we just never really go out and really compete.

And you're right, Mike. You talk so much and no one cares about what you say cause you're just a giant troll.

I just wanted to say something so that I'll have something to do on SWF. As long as I'm having fun, I don't give a dang what you say. LOL

Harry: Nice =] So did you find an advisor yet?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
See?

Us 626 has way too much potential but we just never really go out and really compete.

And you're right, Mike. You talk so much and no one cares about what you say cause you're just a giant troll.

I just wanted to say something so that I'll have something to do on SWF. As long as I'm having fun, I don't give a dang what you say. LOL

I lol'd. And I have played alot of you before, dont remember names though

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
See?

nice comeback

don't forget ian kobe, i punked you to the point where you had t o ignore my post, you are so bad that you don't accept my money match, and not only that but you fail at life too because you won't fight me.

loser lmao

Sleepy

Smash Ace
mikeHAZE can't beat me. i'm 626. THUSLY, it logically follows that mikeHAZE can't beat 626.

SO WHO WANTS TO THROW A SMASHFEST NEXT MONDAY/THURSDAY. SLEEPY I'M LOOKING AT YOU.
possibly, just gotta get home from japan before then.. lol and figure out when I have to work.

btw guys, could you cut the **** a little? trying to make this thread productive, at least somewhat. and either way, I like friendly rivalry, but ****, we should play each other first (not that I think I have a chance, since I've already lost to mike). If possible though, I'd try to avoid making conflict, for the sake of keeping neutral to all 626 and 818. Even though I've got 626 pride lol.

BVA

Smash Apprentice
So did you find an advisor yet?
I think I did. The teacher said give me a few weeks or so to decide. So its a maybe. If not, then I still have a few to ask.

626 and 818
We should just have a big friendly smash battle between 626 and 818.

@Mike: Let's have a friendly MM. But for 1 Dollar cheese burgers at McDonalds :)

iankobe

Smash Lord
nice comeback

don't forget ian kobe, i punked you to the point where you had t o ignore my post, you are so bad that you don't accept my money match, and not only that but you fail at life too because you won't fight me.

loser lmao
That's stupid.

I haven't touched BRAWL in 3 months and you wanna MM me? ...ok? If beating me makes you feel better then..okay. Besides, I never said I was better than you. I just wanted you to know that you ain't better than 626 so you don't got a right to talk smack about us.

"I fail at life...?" ...ok. Random.

I wouldn't even talk if I were you, Mike. Let's see. You can't drive, you're broke, you're obese, you can't get girls, you don't smell too good either...I mean, okay...

Say whatever you want. This thread was made for 626 smashers anyway.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i don't drive?
i have my license.

i'm broke?

i have a better job than you.

i'm obese? yeah. but i do get girls :].

i don't get why you're trying to get personal if you're not willing to fight me because all you're doing right now is having me want to go to oen of your smashfests to beat your face into the ground.

iankobe

Smash Lord
i don't drive?
i have my license.

i'm broke?

i have a better job than you.

i'm obese? yeah. but i do get girls :].

i don't get why you're trying to get personal if you're not willing to fight me because all you're doing right now is having me want to go to oen of your smashfests to beat your face into the ground.
Why would I even wanna touch you man...Maybe you're homo, but sorry, I'm not.

Maybe you DO have your license but it doesn't even matter cause you don't have a car.

I'm 100% SURE that you don't have a better job than me. Where do you work? McDonald's?

You sure are getting obese girls.

Me being personal? YOu were the one who came in and talked about everyone in the 626 and you started talking about me first.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Why would I even wanna touch you man...Maybe you're homo, but sorry, I'm not.

Maybe you DO have your license but it doesn't even matter cause you don't have a car.

I'm 100% SURE that you don't have a better job than me. Where do you work? McDonald's?

You sure are getting obese girls.

Me being personal? YOu were the one who came in and talked about everyone in the 626 and you started talking about me first.

the difference between me taking it personal and you taking it personal is that i'm willing to back my **** up. you're just pussying out.

iankobe

Smash Lord
nope i don't have a car because it got totaled last week after a drunk driver crashed into it in the middle of the night.

stop dodging. either:

A)Money match me in brawl or melee, you can john all you want about not playing brawl but i know you recently posted that you still play melee, so whichever you like

B) fight me. your talk is getting you nowhere if you can't back your mouth up.

C) stop talking.

i REALLY hope you continue to talk **** so i can show myself into a 626 smashfest :]

the difference between you me taking it personal and you taking it personal is that i'm willing to back my **** up. you're just pussying out.
Wow. I'm really sorry about your car... if what you said was true.

Hmm.. I was just basically defending my area. That's all.

What's this A B C? A test or are these options for me?

First of all, I'm not johning about Brawl because I'm not playing Brawl anymore. Why would I want to lose money to you? I can money match you for a dollar if you want. As for Melee, I'm playing for fun. I've already quit this competitive smash scene.

Second, why do I have to fight you? Back what up? I was just saying that you shouldn't say us 626 are terrible. Why would a fight solve this?! o.O

Third, why would I stop? Me and my 626 people were just planning a friendly smashfest. You came in out of nowhere and talk crap.

Honestly, I don't get why we're talking like this. =[ I don't need to back up what I said by fighting because its true. =/

EDIT: Aw. You edited your post.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
what do you have to back up? did you just TALK ****? wow lmao.

i dont care if i shouldn't say 626 is terrible, if you knew anything, you'd understand that's what trolls do. why would a fight solve this? because you're not putting anything else down yet your mouth still continues to roll.

why should you stop? because i may just have to pay a visit to the 626 :]

hugQ Cortex

Master
mikehaze and iankobe you guys need to shut the **** up. i keep checking this thread for updates and all i see is this ****.

anyway, sleepy i keep trying to contact you on aim but you are always idle. i know that nasty_nate and I would be down to show up to your smashfest. there's also gary from alhambra, but i haven't talked to him in a while. it'd be tight if he showed up though.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
gary's really good, but i dunno if he still plays / will play melee

any smash fest with gary / hugq is one i'd go to :)

iankobe

Smash Lord
Mike won't stop anyway, so I'll stop...for the sake of 626.

Sleepy: Plan something! Set up a date, location and it'll be fine.

HUGQ and P: Gary's actually my close friend and we stopped smashing ever since 3 months ago when I stopped hosting tourneys. However, we've been messing with Melee and its fun as heck. The only thing is that he'd only go if I go.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i used to go over gary's house every now and then to get melee practice with him cause he was the only good marth in socal <3

(now i'm the only good marth :))

let's play

iankobe

Smash Lord
i used to go over gary's house every now and then to get melee practice with him cause he was the only good marth in socal <3

(now i'm the only good marth :))

let's play
Then I think I might've seen you before.

The thing is that he's really rusty...I'm at the same level as him as of now.

For sure he'll get back into it after some more playing though. I'll tell him about this as long as you guys or sleepy plan a smashfest!

(Preferably Sundays and some weekends)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hahaha kilo? yeah i remember people used to think his falco was amazing cause he was technical. he's pretty good. is he 626? wow let's have a melee reunion smash fest

this has to be organized somehow, it's too good not to be

Sleepy

Smash Ace
yeah, I was waiting on flame war to end, so we could post something productive again. Yeah I'm headed back to cali today for a 10 hour flight lol. I'll figure out my work schedule and **** when I get back home. It might not be this week, maybe next depending on how I can organize work. Either way though, since you guys all seem amped to play HugQ, I'll have to assume it's one of the days he's availible to play. which days where those? thurs and what? Either way, yeah, gimme a day or two to organize my **** when I get back home lol.

Top Bottom