• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

626 / Pasadena Area Smash: Unleashing Your Inner Robert

hugQ Cortex

Master
Anyone live in El Monte? My buddy and I play Melee like every week in el monte so if anyone wants to partay melee style in el monte just say so.

NO BRAWL pl0x ;O

i'm available mondays and thursdays, and tuesday/sunday evenings

BVA

Smash Apprentice
Anyone want to friendly tomarrow at my friends house..?

We would play Melee & Brawl.

Post here if you'd like to come.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I'll come lol. I don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow except a birthday from 5-8 then I'm free again. Want to give me info and stuff on AIM?

IM me at angstyphampy if I don't check back on this lol

BVA

Smash Apprentice
Sure sure i`ll IM you the info.
Theres limited space within the house so yeah.
I`ll IM you once i get the chance.

BVA

Smash Apprentice
What's the best time for you guys?

I definitely want to play Melee & Brawl.

BVA

Smash Apprentice
Well I have been playing but I want to play with other people outside of casuals.

Assign a date or something Ian. I want to play.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I'll show up if you set a date and I'm not busy that day. Hopefully I can find some time to play since school is starting to catch up with me. 6 AP classes ftw.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Apparently the Alhambrans are dying out., including myself.

So it's going to be hard to arrange anything since I don't even care about the game anymore. Which is sad. =/

Sleepy

Smash Ace
hey so, is anyone down for a smashfest today (monday)? i live in el monte, and i'm willing to drive to anyone's place in the area for melee only.
hit me up on aim sometime when I get back from Japan, which would be after the 17th of sept. I live in Pasadena if that`s not too far, for either of us. I can drive also. And yeah Iankobe you should go back to melee, more longevity and replay value. Besides Holding A for combo is gay.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hey hugq, i'm down to play almost whenever since you're close. let me know next time you have something

ps: leon you are the best poster in pacific west

BVA

Smash Apprentice
Anyone down to for melee?

I'd love to play melee. Melee's just too good.

I need some melee practice again. Brawl ruined me.

Everytime I play melee I kind of play like its brawl. So I need to practice again. Kind of rusty.

Melee anyone?

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
^hooray for melee

Me and hugq live near each other in el monte. If anyone wants to play (I cant have people over, hugq can sometimes) let me know. Ill drive

Sleepy

Smash Ace
I'm so down for Melee.

I'm getting tired of Brawl...
awesome, then maybe I can formulate something between some 626 smashers, maybe my house in pasadena if it's not too much trouble for you all Let me know if you're interested so I can organize something when I get back home from Japan. Post here please. Otherwise if someone feels better about hosting it themselves that's fine too.

If this helps, I have 4 availible TVs to use, with a wii and gcn. Only one copy of melee though. Don't ask about brawl, I already gave it away.

Yeah, maybe not many know me, so if you guys are uncomfortable with me hosting it, let me know here, so I get some input.

Sleepy

Smash Ace
well if its just 4-5 people it should be okay, getting to know some of the 626ers, of course I wouldn't want to invite 20+ when I don't know half of you either because I wouldn't want anything damaged or stolen in my house. Especially since if something happens, my pops wouldn't be too happy to ever have any smashers over again. I'm sure though I can manage a bit with maybe 6-7 people. But either way, yeah waiting on posting to figure out how many are interested before I jump the gun on setting date/time/amount of people.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I MIGHT go but I suck pretty bad at Melee now (not that I was ever good in the first place). I played it a couple of days ago against the CPUs for the heck of it and I couldn't maneuver my characters well anymore :(

iankobe

Smash Lord
626 sucks

tencharacters
Too bad you can't even beat Gary.

So...I WOUDLN'T TALK IF I WERE YOU MIKE. LOL XD

Sleepy: Plan it. Pasadena isn't far at all. I go to work in Pasadena everyday.

And about 626 Smashers...we pretty much died. Now its only Gary, Harry, and I. We stopped playing Brawl too. Only Melee.

hugQ Cortex

Master
sleepy, i am interested in going to your house to smash. just set the date and i'll show up (please try to make it on a monday or thursday). i'll probably come with nasty_nate too since he's only like a few blocks from me in el monte. :)

also i would like to publicly announce that i can kick mikehaze's ***.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Too bad you can't even beat Gary.

So...I WOUDLN'T TALK IF I WERE YOU MIKE. LOL XD

Sleepy: Plan it. Pasadena isn't far at all. I go to work in Pasadena everyday.

And about 626 Smashers...we pretty much died. Now its only Gary, Harry, and I. We stopped playing Brawl too. Only Melee.
aren't i like 3-1 against you? including the time i threw the set because i didn't feel liek playing?

Ian, you're really really REALLY bad, so before you attempt to open your mouth and correct me, please money match me, in BRAWL OR MELEE for $20++++, or if you feel like losing big money match me in both, i'd be more than glad to prove how bad you are in smash.

until then stop talking. everybody (including yourself) knows that 626 is terrible, gary's really the only good one, so i've proved my point, prove yours.

also i would like to publicly announce that i can kick mikehaze's ***.

you don't count :p

iankobe

Smash Lord
aren't i like 3-1 against you? including the time i threw the set because i didn't feel liek playing?

Ian, you're really really REALLY bad, so before you attempt to open your mouth and correct me, please money match me, in BRAWL OR MELEE for $20++++, or if you feel like losing big money match me in both, i'd be more than glad to prove how bad you are in smash.

until then stop talking. everybody (including yourself) knows that 626 is terrible, gary's really the only good one, so i've proved my point, prove yours.

you don't count :p
Prove my point? Okay. Well first of, you can't beat Jeff(626) or Gary. As long as you can't beat them, don't say 626 is terrible, or anything like that because you obviously ain't better than any of them. And guess what? You lost to me once.

I'm saying if 626 was TERRIBLE, none of us wouldn't be able to beat you. Including Gary, Jeff, AND ME. I think you should change your wording a little bit because us 626 aren't TERRIBLE. If you were to say 626, that means you're talking about the WHOLE ENTIRE area. Which is not true at all. I admit that I'm bad, in YOUR eyes. Just so you know, I don't really care about what you think as much as other people. Which is sad.

"Threw the set, I didn't feel like playing?" MOTHER FREAKIN' JOHN! C'mon. YOU LOST! STOP BRAGGING ABOUT HOW MANY CASUALS YOU BEAT.

And I won't stop talking because you've been talking way too much crap. It's annoying as heck and it's time for you to know your limit.

...What do you mean by you don't play melee no more? You were the one who said,"MELEE ISN'T HISTORY. I PLAY IT ALL DAY."

So yeah. Thank you for your understanding and hopefully you'll shut up. =]

hugQ Cortex

Master
Haha, relax iankobe, I'm sure mikeHAZE's original post saying '626 sux' was just harmless/friendly ****-talk, it wasn't even personal until you (and mikeHAZE) took/made it personal. And we all know mikeHAZE is infamous for throwing tourney matches in the very last stock when winning no longer seems possible, so just take it as a compliment. I sho' did ;) ;) ;)

iankobe

Smash Lord
Haha, relax iankobe, I'm sure mikeHAZE's original post saying '626 sux' was just harmless/friendly ****-talk, it wasn't even personal until you (and mikeHAZE) took/made it personal. And we all know mikeHAZE is infamous for throwing tourney matches in the very last stock when winning no longer seems possible, so just take it as a compliment. I sho' did ;) ;) ;)
Trust me. I know Mike. We went to tourneys together and made of the Evo guys together. WE EVEN GOT BOBA TOGETHER. I'm coming with a friendly talk...so yeah. No hard feelings.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
what? no you're the one getting butt hurt lmao. i'm just suggesting you're bad. who'se jeff? blitz? look at oxnard results.

what casuals are you talking about? if you really think you're good money match me $20+++ or stop talking.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Lmfao. You're missing the point.

If you can't beat everyone of us from 626, then shut the heck up about 626 being terrible. Don't say we suck while some of us can beat your butt and **** you like nothing.

*sigh.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
who? gary?

one person doesn't count.

like i said if you're that confident that 626 is good, money match me, brawl or melee.

i'd love to lower your self esteem

Top Bottom