• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
guys is project melee gunna happen for sure?
There are for sure going to be a few PM setups, and they will most likely run a tournament for it as well. Even if they don't do a tournament, you should still come out and get some friendlies in! And since I notice you play Ivysaur, you should definitely come out because everyone here hates Ivysaur and it's so much fun listening to them complain about our decent character :p

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
Nooo, my "17th in doubles at big house tho" partner!

Who else would be down for doubles? I'm not good at it but I wanna enter. Windrose, Kason, etc.?
i'm prolly entering with K-OH, but he's pretty prone to flopping, so if he does (and the entry fee is 5) I would be down.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Damn so many new faces today and there were a lot of regulars who didn't show up. Hopefully all you new guys come out next month or come to the weeklies on Thursdays for practice. Even with all the new people a lot of them seemed to have already gone ahead and practiced tech skill.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yo gg's krisp, i like playing you so much cause i have to think a lot more than most matchups lol. hurts the brain, like when you learn an instrument for the first time.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
yo gg's krisp, i like playing you so much cause i have to think a lot more than most matchups lol. hurts the brain, like when you learn an instrument for the first time.
rofl I went back and watched the match, I was so nervous doing random forward smashes while you were on the other side of the stage. You were all over me, definitely played the match up well, I'm just glad I hit the edge guards.

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
I'm probably going to go all sheik at the next tourney. There's a lot of bad habits / fundamental mistakes that I have as a result of using a gimmicky character that I want to iron out before going back to ICs

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
i dont think its that hard to run it, probably not that big of an issue

definitely more important that ryan takes this time to himself to figure things out

idea

Smash Master
I can run stuff sometimes, I've done it before and know how TIO works and stuff (assuming the new version isn't too different?). But I don't go to every monthly so I can't promise to do that every time. Anyway it sounds like a bunch of people are interested in helping out, I actually think it would be pretty cool to spread the responsibility out more.

I also enjoy commentating matches anyway lol

Jasuke

Smash Cadet
I'm not trying to take away anyone from this tourney or stop it from happening but i know about the whole thing with Ryan and i am hosting a tourney at Super 1UP Games in Hamilton on Dec. 7th and if the turn out is good then i would be able to have a secure venue for monthly tournaments. If anyone is interested let me know ^^

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
I'm not trying to take away anyone from this tourney or stop it from happening but i know about the whole thing with Ryan and i am hosting a tourney at Super 1UP Games in Hamilton on Dec. 7th and if the turn out is good then i would be able to have a secure venue for monthly tournaments. If anyone is interested let me know ^^
Probably down

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Looking ahead, is there anything planned for Dec 28th? I'll likely be in Toronto that weekend, it'd be awesome to play.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Between christmas and newyears there will probably not be a tournament (unless you want to run one) but a smash fest is in order if you're coming.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
yeah everyone hit this shiaaat up

Top Bottom