• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Soooooo I completely forgot that this was on Saturday and I was looking forward to it all month. Oh well.

Glad the next one is only two weeks away. Unfortunately I'm having a BBQ on that date but I'm going to try and move it to achieve an epic weekend.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
I'll be here. It will be the first time I'm playing Melee against people since Impulse. But I'm planning on Winning PM, not gonna **** that up like I did at Impulse ;)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Yo put the stream URL in the thread (unless it already is and doesn't show here) cause it goes on front page of the boards and side bar on reddit. Can't have 300 viewers for redd vs. gimr and 30 viewers for toronto melee.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Yo put the stream URL in the thread (unless it already is and doesn't show here) cause it goes on front page of the boards and side bar on reddit. Can't have 300 viewers for redd vs. gimr and 30 viewers for toronto melee.
Yeah, it would be a shame if only 30 people could see the beauteous beings that are my Mewtwo and Ivysaur.

unknown522

Some guy
one day around 2-3 months ago, I just couldn't put the stream link. Gives me a message saying "stream is not available" or some crap like that.

edit: oh nvm it says "couldn't find channel"

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Hmmm... I thought I knew the issue, I didn't think it'd say it couldn't find the channel. I think for tournaments you have to set a time but since monthlies are on every month it doesn't work that way. If you go to the front page, where the streams are there's an Add button and then it says:

"Your Twitch.tv username. Providing this will make your stream show up on the live stream list and link your stream in your profile, if your game is set to one of the Smash Bros. games on Twitch." Not sure if putting it in there will do anything. If it works then you'd need to make sure the stream is set to playing smash. I didn't think it'd say can't find channel though... acgamesonline right? Cause I remember it used to work, not sure what happened.

unknown522

Some guy
maybe. I'll have to try it at a&c.

I took it off the stream list for toryuken 2 cuz we were streaming under TTT for that. I couldn't get it back on since, but maybe cuz it was under another game at the time

O Dog

Smash Cadet
NNID
orionbc84
3DS FC
1521-2681-9055
I'd love to go, but I'll check with Blitz to see if he wants in as well.

Top Bottom