• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
Ima try to go to this. I'll prolly bring a snake main along that ive been playing friedlies with alot lately. sandstorm is his tag if anyone's heard of him. I think he said he played echo in tourney one time.

I read your comment from one of the early pages bill; you won't be winning this if you come against my peach this time.

Smith

Smash Ace
Really? are you sure?

I'll repay, you.

Vilt and Behr, I'll repay you too, I feel really bad, I hate taking your money because I'm poor, and the ironic part is my hot water just got turned off.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Just come Smith, if nothing else 5 of us bros will throw in a dollar each to get you in brackets. No one cares about a dollar lol :grin:

Fritz~9

Smash Cadet
turns out neither me nor sandstorm can make it to this. He has to return to Wilmington this weekend and i will have to save money for anniversary with the gf

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
What's the turnout for both games lookin like for this? I'll come if it's worth 3.5 hours of driving(I'm not too picky on numbers though).

Top Bottom