• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20 *P*L*U*R* Presents: HE IS ENTERTAINER!!

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
i love stongers

Dorsey, Ally, Mew2King, M2K, KOS-MOS, Mang0, Cactaur, ChuDat, Chu, Mango, Azen, DSW, Shiz, Kage, Linguini, Hungrybox, Zhu, Jman, Scar, Silent Spectre, Atomsk, ADHD, DSF, Anti, NinjaLink, AndyG, Dojo, Lee Martin, Ultimate Razor, Inui, Candy, Boss, Taj, Bum, SK92, Kismet, DEHF, Leepuff, Koskinator, lain, CO18, neo, tyrant, dabuz, anther, overswarm, fiction, reflex, gimpy, gimpyfish, Peepee, Wobbles, and Hugs.

Smith

Smash Ace
Me too.

Ally, Mew2King, M2K, KOS-MOS, Mang0, Cactaur, ChuDat, Chu, Mango, Azen, DSW, Shiz, Kage, Linguini, Hungrybox, Zhu, Jman, Scar, Silent Spectre, Atomsk, ADHD, DSF, Anti, NinjaLink, AndyG, Dojo, Lee Martin, Hyrulian_Royalty, Ultimate Razor, Inui, Candy, Boss, Taj, Bum, SK92, Kismet, DEHF, Leepuff, Koskinator, lain, CO18, neo, tyrant, dabuz, anther, overswarm, fiction, reflex, gimpy, gimpyfish, Peepee, Wobbles, and Hugs.

Foxy

Smash Master
i wouldn't post an image as lame as that

it's not even the actual rage

then again what else can we expect from a gay 8th-grader?

YUH I DID

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
I should make a presig that looks like...

Ally, Mew2King, M2K, KOS-MOS, Mang0, Cactaur, ChuDat, Chu, Mango, Azen, DSW, Shiz, Kage, Linguini, Hungrybox, Zhu, Jman, Scar, Silent Spectre, Atomsk, ADHD, DSF, Anti, NinjaLink, AndyG, Dojo, Lee Martin, Ultimate Razor, Inui, Candy, Boss, Taj, Bum, SK92, Kismet, DEHF, Leepuff, Koskinator, lain, CO18, neo, tyrant, dabuz, anther, overswarm, fiction, reflex, gimpy, gimpyfish, Peepee, Wobbles, and Hugs.

And see how many name searchers show up in every topic I post in.

(That's every melee and Brawl pro I can think of @.@ did i forget any?)
I should use those as tags for all my youtube videos.............

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ally, Mew2King, M2K, KOS-MOS, Mang0, Cactaur, ChuDat, Chu, Mango, Azen, DSW, Shiz, Kage, Linguini, Hungrybox, Zhu, Jman, Scar, Silent Spectre, Atomsk, ADHD, DSF, Anti, NinjaLink, AndyG, Dojo, Lee Martin, Ultimate Razor, Inui, Candy, Boss, Taj, Bum, SK92, Kismet, DEHF, Leepuff, Koskinator, lain, CO18, neo, tyrant, dabuz, anther, overswarm, fiction, reflex, gimpy, gimpyfish, Peepee, Wobbles, SamuraiPanda, Bowyer, Judge, Ankoku, Quivo, AlphaZealot, Xisin, Hunger, Lucky, Eggz, Eggm, Sliq, Wife, chillin, meep, Royr, hylian, DMG, plank, spamerer, kingace, dazwa, fatal, blackwaltz, jash, chip, afro thundah, seibrik, lambchops, holy nightmare, mike haze, snakeee, dmbrandon, MalcomM, Santi and Hugs

list is totally updated

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i mean, obviously i won't push you into teaming with me (like some other people, *cough*).

i would really appreciate it if we could play maybe 5 friendlies for you to get a feel for where i'm at, and then decide if you wanna team.

whatever you do is fine though, i don't mind.

Kevin, team with me. =P

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hey Lucas stop being a ******.

besides I was not planning on doing an teams at this.

I want to save money,

Sliq

Smash Master
well we all have our opinions and thats what makes us unique

update: Ally, Mew2King, M2K, KOS-MOS, Mang0, Cactaur, ChuDat, Chu, Mango, Azen, DSW, Shiz, Kage, Linguini, Hungrybox, Zhu, Jman, Scar, Silent Spectre, Atomsk, ADHD, DSF, Anti, NinjaLink, AndyG, Dojo, Lee Martin, Ultimate Razor, Inui, Candy, Boss, Taj, Bum, SK92, Kismet, DEHF, Leepuff, Koskinator, lain, CO18, neo, tyrant, dabuz, anther, overswarm, fiction, reflex, gimpy, gimpyfish, Peepee, Wobbles, SamuraiPanda, Bowyer, Judge, Ankoku, Quivo, AlphaZealot, Xisin, Hunger, Lucky, Eggz, Eggm, Sliq, Wife and Hugs.
You are so crafty.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol.

Sliq why does the MW give you so much crap about everything? I watched the Pound 3 match and I don't say the blame should all be on you by any means.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I say a week before HERB or some time afterwards. I don't have a clear view of what is coming up in the NC scene but that would seem to be the best time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Foxy's is the 27th of June, Stongertron is the 11th of July, and HERB 2 is the 25th and 26th of July.

You could opt for between Foxy's and Stongertron(that's lots of tournaments in a row though), or you could try for between Stongertron and HERB 2(I'd prefer that would be an ordinary tournament). So it looks like you might want to try for either July 4th(people may have family johns but it's an okay time), or August 1st(or maybe 8th since we may need to recover from HERB 2 lol).

@Foxy: I've seen the video, and I don't think that Sliq let all of MW down by missing that one rest. The video is pretty funny though lol.

Top Bottom