• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/20/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A June Brawl

McRib

Smash Journeyman
Well definitely the highlight for this tournament was (and I think can speak for everyone else) THE BONESAW COMMENTATING SESSION. I usually participate in the tourney, but this time I decided to not do singles which gave me a lot of downtime do play friendlies, watch a lot of matches, and commentate on them.

For the most part the tournament was good, but I gotta say that this was probably the worst run gigs to date. There was a total of about 6 TVs and only 55 people for singles, and it still ended going till 1 in the morning.

GG's to everyone and esepecially CO 18.

SEE YOU PEEPS NEXT TIME, AND BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
Well definitely the highlight for this tournament was (and I think can speak for everyone else) THE BONESAW COMMENTATING SESSION. I usually participate in the tourney, but this time I decided to not do singles which gave me a lot of downtime do play friendlies, watch a lot of matches, and commentate on them.

For the most part the tournament was good, but I gotta say that this was probably the worst run gigs to date. There was a total of about 6 TVs and only 55 people for singles, and it still ended going till 1 in the morning.

GG's to everyone and esepecially CO 18.

SEE YOU PEEPS NEXT TIME, AND BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bonesaw ftttwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, I could go for some vids right now. :p

OverLade

Smash Hero
*cough*MMvs.Seibrik*cough*frombackinapril*cough*thatnever*cough*gotuploaded*cough*andisonKyons*cough*wiinotGDX's*cough*

Music hacks ruin everything. >_>

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Why even have music hacks? It's not like you can hear the music when every other sound around it drown it out. Not to mention that it may corrupt the game in some ways. =_=

:069:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I can do without music hacks. But I need something there besides attack sounds and what not. Maybe I'll bring a boom box when I play smash instead.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I totally dig music hacks so I can get to hear awesome music from some ******-*** stages on my manly neutrals.

It's only bad if you're trying to play a replay that saved with the hacked music then, because the same song will always play on that replay no matter what, and even then you can just disable your hacked music temporarily to play the regular replays.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX is biased and only uploads the videos HE WANTS TO. >:-0
Well.......it is HIS wii. He can be as "biased" as he wants to be then :laugh:
lol. that was the only video i didnt upload. a MK ditto MM between you and seibrik. And i said i'd upload it if i ever get it from kyon, since its on his wii.

Just ask gdx for the replay files. It doesn't hurt rewally....
*cough*MMvs.Seibrik*cough*frombackinapril*cough*thatnever*cough*gotuploaded*cough*andisonKyons*cough*wiinotGDX's*cough*

Music hacks ruin everything. >_>
Music hacks do ruin everything...sadly.

:093:
You're right. Gdx wii has music hacks... so no sending :(

and my music hack is the one where you have to hold a particular button to play a particular song. It allows you to play wifi, since only you can hear the songs, and when you play a replay, it just plays the normal song, so i can send replays to people. And I would upload the vids myself..but somehow the FIU crew took my wiimote with them so i can't even start brawl to upload replays. :laugh:

nevershootme

Smash Master
and my music hack is the one where you have to hold a particular button to play a particular song. It allows you to play wifi, since only you can hear the songs, and when you play a replay, it just plays the normal song, so i can send replays to people. And I would upload the vids myself..but somehow the FIU crew took my wiimote with them so i can't even start brawl to upload replays. :laugh:
do you have hackmii (bootmii) installed? cuz you can enter homebrew immediately through that. or preloader (softmii)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
do you have hackmii (bootmii) installed? cuz you can enter homebrew immediately through that. or preloader (softmii)
i cant install it without having a wiimote to get to homebrew to install it. if it were already installed i wouldnt have this problem

oh well. the Rx guys will upload vids soon hopefully, which can hold us off until i can get a wiimote back and upload the replays

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
idk if its too late BUt congrats on co18 mann your d3 is too good man! and chz too you keep representting with that marthh. good to everyone that wentt. i wished i coulda wentt but i couldnt so ill just see everyone next time go to orlando

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
OMG YES

that is me

i'm glad you guys recorded that

something to remember the fat biker by

my tag was no cause he asked if i would let him win

can't wait to hear the crowd reactions from it

...i missed naples at this :( hahah i want some friendlies with dewdadash and co.

nevershootme

Smash Master
OMG YES

that is me

i'm glad you guys recorded that

something to remember the fat biker by

my tag was no cause he asked if i would let him win

can't wait to hear the crowd reactions from it

...i missed naples at this :( hahah i want some friendlies with dewdadash and co.
come down to miami in july to play with the naples people, or wait until FL gaming :( dew's in VA chillin with chu lol, he's getting that pro training and coming back to **** FL

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
nah, i'm housesitting until mid july and if i go anywhere it's up to tally

but thanks :)

GOX

Smash Apprentice
Uploading about 20 singles matches overnight...
Still more to come after that.
The names in the titles are based on w/e you chose for a gamer tag in the game. I'll change them to the correct names when someone tells me what name corresponds to what tag.
(because you all like to make things difficult by choosing random tags in game)

Also corrected one of the doubles matches (uploaded wrong file)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yeaaaaaaaaa good vids

btw, Aurea vs Sandtru is actually Aurea vs ThaCHEIF

and so is Curaga vs MELEE -- should be Curaga vs ThaCHEIF, thanks :)

HulkSmashes

Smash Rookie
yea, i'm pretty late for this but

Had a great time, hopefully people see Ness a little differently, I would join you guys for gigs later, but way later since i'll be in Japan soon... i'll be holdin brawl tournaments down over there.

GGs to everyone

where dem brackets at
and was I recorded in any matches?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i thought i was getting sick, but i was good by sunday night :\

get well, bro

Top Bottom