• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/17 GIGABITS - May I have another Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

I think everybody knows what I would say next so now I am typing this sentence instead.

/melee
Like i been sayin

Every 2 weeks we should have a tourney one for melee and one for brawl

I dont even think that many peopel will go to the melee one so i dont think it would be that hard for gigs.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
melee isn't dead...yet. but i doubt it will be. yea every 2 weeks they should host melee and then brawl. it would work out that way. and everyone, please stop fighting. we're getting nowhere with these arguements.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
woooooooo. Another fun as hell brawl tourney. Did slightly better than last time, but not quite what i was looking for. No one to blame but myself though, as an approximate 6 seconds of bad judgement against hungrybox (me picking lucario, then the stage) pretty much sealed my demise. Still not sure why i did it, but i learned a lesson: Believe in the monkey, for bananas can even out almost any matchup. Oh, and why in the hell are there more sonic mains than diddy kong mains? Thats some bull**** >.>

Ted Boosely - This is the greatest smasher of all time. Not only does he do a victory dance/embrace, he also fought for his friends so hard after one match, he cut his thumb and kept playing! I <3 Ted boosley forever.

.doc./xYz - Kanye west and will smith = the greatest team name of all time. I was hoping doc would've been in singles too. Maybe next time he'll join the festivities.

hungrybox - you've gotten better since your little smashfest tourney a few weeks back. Our first game was ridiculously epic. Im still not sure why I went lucario for that 2nd game though. You two stocking me taught me a lesson i'll never forget though, so thanks i guess.

Bane - lol. thanks for showing me that one diddy trick. And thanks again for that GW glide toss into a fsmash. It was so good its like i deserved to lost a stock from it. And now because of you, im sure i want that "the world ends with you". Gotta go get it this week

Kei - wow...Kei is constant beast mode with peach. I though ginger and marin were good...but Kei just freakin craps all over them (no offense to the two lovely ladies).

Afro - this is the first tourney that i've actually talked to you inbetween matches. And you are exactly like your forum self (everyone was right!). And im telling you that rob dsmash is much more of a ***** if you arent playing 5000lb snake

garbanzo - Awesome snake. and as for our match...lol bananas.

Raef - well, at least we didnt play each other AGAIN in a tourney. are you going to brawl bash III/mankos?

gmoney - i cant believe i STILL havnt played you in even 1 friendly game yet. wtf is up with that.

jville guys -you were some cool guys. the 200% mindgames guy should've entered one of the tourneys.

n3xus - biiiiiiiiig props for housing me force and 3 people you didnt even know. that was pretty pro

Loto/fearless: Watching you two play friendlies is one of the most entertaining things ever. And wasnt that a friendly hobo we met?

OWNTU - you guys made the nick riddle game the funniest **** of all time. The entire store was trying to come back there and see what was up, only to be told "nothing really". Only 1 moment in that entire set deserved the yelling, but it was pretty funny nontheless. Oh, and there he go!

If i forgot anyone else i played/watched i apologize. Ill see you all at Brawl Bash III on saturday, then Manko's on Sunday!

Galeon

Smash Ace
The tournament was alotta fun although I wish I would've got to play a few more people. Seemed like I only got to play tourney matches the whole time I was there.

Shoutouts:

Lambchops and Afro-Good games, you guys beat me. Can't say anything. I'ma try to get some Snake practice and I'll win next time.
xYz-GGs, I still think you shoulda won that set. Really good GW.
Equi-You'll get em next time. Grats on winning teams.
Seibrik-Nice on placing high this time around and I told you those shirts were horrible luck. And I promise I won't spend those 2 on 1 situations chasing a waddle doo around instead of jumping the GW next time.
ActionBas-The Lucas dittos were fun although we didn't get a chance to finish any of our matches, ha.
Hungrybox-I didn't get to play you in a 1 on 1 but man, you look like you got a lot better since last Gigs. You were scaring me a little in teams.
Crom-Start of the first match, you had me at like 90%+ and you were at 0. I totally thought I was gonna get ***** that set. Really GGs

To everyone else I got to play- Had alotta fun and I'll see you all at future tournies hopefully.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
GDX, you're right... We were going to head to your place, but everyone was so tired that we just crashed at Sheer's place. :(
thats ok..we got back to our room at like 2am and everyone had already drunken all the booze and was starting to doze off, so you didnt miss anything.

are you going to mankos or brawl bash III next weekend?

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
I really hope someone brought a camera/recorder. Anyways, can't wait for brackets.
I'm pretty sure that no one got my set with Nick on tape... but I know Ghaude did get my DBZ-esque (thanks Afro) aerial conflicts with Rx-. Honestly, there wasn't too much special about me playing Nick. However, the time when I got spiked by the upB at ~130% only to bird flap my ******* back up was amazing. The crowd got hype and it just blew up from there after Nick started cracking and johning. I got mad respect for the guy though. Thanks for the tips after the game and I hope to play you again some time. ;)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
lol at Doodah ****ting on people in this thread.
I leave the computer for a couple hours and this is what I come home to.
Oh lordy.
Also rumor has it Sparks is cheating on me with Afro Thundah. Real jealous that he gets to hit Afro and I don't :(

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
HOLY **** ii saw phanna lol.

xoff: good schtuff man. like i said, we all knew you were the best rob in fla. now you should know it too homey.

Gmoney: i don't think anyone else went through trust exercises on the way up to gigs like we did lol. but between that and the events against various competetors, you know we got your back man.

ReDD: Sucks that we had to play each other. I was dissappointed with this tourney because of that. My favorite match was against you though.

Broke: I watched your last match against Ted Boosley, but he's a beast.

SD: I didn't get to see you play. I heard you were getting discouraged during friendlies though. Just keep your head up and keep workin on that kirby.

Me...: Swine, my brother? lol

Fearless: good job in the tourney i watched your set against chaz, and it was pretty close.

Loto: i didn't watch you, hope you were ****

Sheer: 'ppreciated the housing, and the melee friendlies (250% ftl)

Ted Boosley: you're a beast. oh yaeh, what would your patronous be? lawl

Melbourne dudes: y'all are still dope as hell

southernplayerlisticcadillacmusik: y'all had the best team name ever. outkast is the ****

xyz: i think i saw you knee a lvl 3 cpu in the face, that was uncalled for haha. but besides that you're TOO good.

Mixed Nuts: i told y'all you guys would get better. just keep on playin and make sure y'all get on the boards

Nick Riddle: dere you go

Afro: congrats man. Keep yo pic hand strong my brotha lol

Fenrir: We had some beastly doubles matches. i'm terrified of your IKE

Ghaude: you had me rollin dude. let's talk even more **** to people next time, k? lol oh yeah i can't wait to see those vids

To that dude that played diddy: your banana + my waddle do=????? lol good matches

Hungry Box: were you tryin to skip me in line on your impromtou introduction of yourself....?

Doodah: north florida hater???

harry potter dude: stfu

good seein you guys and chillin wit everyone i'm cool wit. sux jax ended up takin each other out in different instances but that's the way it is i guess. If i missed a shout out, my bad...i'll get you next time.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
random question, but to the FIU kids, who made your sigs? those look really good, and i'd like to have a somewhat themed crew sig setup like that for me and my peoples too. Not that exact design necessarily, but you know what i mean. Since it would be for multiple people, I would pay

spider_sense

Smash Champion
^ That couldn't possibly be...no....? Dun dun duuuuun. Ok Doodah hates on black guy. You've made your point. lol go to the next Gigs and show him up dude. I liked your other SN. Reminded me of Captain America. =D

AfroQT

Smash Master
Also can anyone tell me when i trashtalked them in the tournament (with the exception of hungrybox and hiro). I dont remember EVER saying anything negative toward my opponent in ANY match. But apparently ima mad trash talker (according to lajin) and people dislike me for it.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
+1 vote for melee

either we have a new hiroshi or just ****ty childish drama.. i dont know what happened, but im taking laijin's side because 1. that nlgger **** is unacceptable and 2. he was a MAN and APOLOGIZED for being angry and putting down your gf and i dont know either of you two.. but if i see two people fighting and its a black male and a white male im goin after the white male

SHOUTOUTS

campin chris - my g&w moves > your g&w moves..

apollo - dont remember playing you :/

rx- - of course i find out the key to metaknight after i play you..

marin - good match, my range > you :( go practice crazy turnip **** i showed you

GDX - you were sandbagging hardcore before our match and i took it easy on you in brackets at first.. you really made me have to step it up

juib - **** you're ****ing good you and linguini **** me with dk

xoff - crazy match dude, im surprised i came back against your rob

bonesaw - thanks for teaching me how to play against mk, inadvertantly

linguini - **** you for taking me out of brackets again.. ill find a way around yuor dk!

aside from chronological brackets...

neo - your pit is **** keep that **** up

raef and abe - thanks for stayin over.. i didnt even get to play you guys friendly except one with raef

sheer- thanks for inviting me over.. we should play more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom