• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/16/09 "Smashin Wit Out A Condom 2" SSBM n SSBB Fest/orney

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
Thats right im throwin another one...and since the last one was great im doin it again..the date can be changed to the followin weekend due to some other torney..its on you guys...as every 1 knows that showed up to my last one i said i am gonna host bi-weeklys so i am haha:laugh: so every one come

I NEED HELP WIT PICKIN A DATE........

Set Ups:
SYM=3 Tv's+Cube+Melee+Wii+Brawl
lime=tv+wii+brawl...he never leaves home wit out it
beefy=tv+wii+brawl
there are 4 set ups:psycho:
people bring stuff...

where at...
4249 plaza dr. F 207
Holiday Florida 34619

number is updated...
My Number
727-389-1260

Torney rules: You all know the rules so i dont need to post them
singles $5
dubs $10..$5 each......FOR BOTH MELEE AND BRAWL

MELEE WILL BE PLAYED FIRST FOLLOWED BY BRIZAWL

People
1.Smash Your Mom
2.Cap'n
3.Sol
4.031/021 aka mooney
5.polmex
6.lamugi
7.lime
8.monk
9.fredd
10.frames????
11.petey
12.wonderbread
13.scrayLB59
14.samus abe
15.SLIM DE LA CRIM
16.thataintflaco1338
17.young N beefy
18.hiro
19.SHIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doors open at 12PM..

BE THERE OR BE GAY!!!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm putting this on my imaginary calendar. I didn't even know about this until I ran into Dustin at the AMC in Oldsmar... but yeah I'll be there.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok every i didnt update the thread lately cuz im on a biz. trip im on my way to road island..once when i get to my hotel ill update everything..

and as far as my phone i have a new one ill post it later on tonight...

my trip ends the 6th. if any one wanna come that weekend let me know and we can do it..no homo

young and beefy
polmex
lime
monk ill text u my number

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
laoooo wow 10mins omg u no how long it takes me to get to ur house now? a hr now use to tbe hr ten...but now we can talk bout it....

lol u no know what smash is? recording over polmex and lamugi melee videos wit pirates..now thats what u call smashin wit out a condom hahahahaha

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
laoooo wow 10mins omg u no how long it takes me to get to ur house now? a hr now use to tbe hr ten...but now we can talk bout it....

lol u no know what smash is? recording over polmex and lamugi melee videos wit pirates..now thats what u call smashin wit out a condom hahahahaha

031/021

Smash Cadet

No, now its like 45 minutes :D

I should be here with your money btw noel. My mom said she can probably pay you back this month.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol petey are u serious? cuz if u are than sucks and is the ish at the same time....who couldent goto a smash even cuz of the name???? thats right tampa hold it down like no otha....but past around the word make more people come

Top Bottom