• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/16/09 "Smashin Wit Out A Condom 2" SSBM n SSBB Fest/orney

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
mm vs yummy and vs sym. i play fox cmon guys ima tier wh0re
ok ill do a $1 mm falcon/young link/link/gannon

sounds like monney to me...ill see when the time comes.....but right now its 5...but u deff comein to my fest i can put u down
it is mooney if you look through his past posts (on the new account and on the old account of mooneys) it all comes together

also i guess im not showing up for this cuz my name isnt in attendance ;)

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
Why are you so obsessed with me all of the sudden? Quoting my first ban and everything, jeeze gtfo stalker.

sounds like monney to me...ill see when the time comes.....but right now its 5...but u deff comein to my fest i can put u down
yea, but i still need housing though. help me out man

i need a team mate for this. Noel?

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
mooney as long as u act coo than u can saty at my place but u need a ride back..i cant...this is gonna be pro..

noel me and u got teams ez hands down.....ill post that everything 5 bucks jus cuz....brawl and melee

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
...How is the scout broken? you can't really fight any class head on...

and yeah the sniper update needs to come out
Uhhh, hes the most used person on cevo/cal/e-league for a reason lol Hes amazing at every position.

And lol wtf yes you can

yes noel, team fortress.

i got a ride back dont worry. you got my new address?

Top Bottom