• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/16/09 "Smashin Wit Out A Condom 2" SSBM n SSBB Fest/orney

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah it blowwwwwws.

My parents just need to meet some of you people and what not then its good to go.

So can anyone gimme a ride as early as possible tomorrow I WANNA SMASH :D

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'll be leaving at 1 the latest. I'm waiting for PolMex to show up because he said he wanted to ride up there with us. I'm going to keep calling him so he answers and gets over here.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
man awesome fest gabe imma give my shoutouts now

monk: ur 1 crazy dude but ur hilarious
polmex: thanks for helping me with my falcon also 2 good
mooney: it was fun to meet you and play with you
aurae: the fast-acting gentlemans squad or whatever didnt work out but your really cool its a shame your moving to socal :(
redhal: 2 good you need to beast more at tourneys ;)
exarch: safe to say 1 of the most hilarious people ive ever met
petey: i just realiseid we didnt do our mm and we didnt even have a match next time we should do our mm alright?
charles: thanks for teaching me a bit or sheik and your also too good like everyone else
lamuigi: one of the coolest dudes out there
lime: fun matches man
SHIZ: i still cant believe you actually came out to tampa for this
gabe and all of his friends: your one of the coolest bunches of people ive ever met hope to get together again with you guys soon

thataintflaco1338

Smash Journeyman
Exarch: Thanks coming over and the ride. I hope you enjoyed the amazing views which Citrus County has given you.

We pride ourselves in having the best roads in the state, not to mention one of the greatest airports in the south. Only 540 round trip to Orlando. Quite the steal, eh?

SOMEBODY COME TO CITRUS COUNTY AND PLAY ME!!!!!

Gabe: Thanks for having this smash fest. Hold an actual tourney in a good venue next time :D

Yummy: Hold some tourneys and I'll go.

Sink/Big tall black guy/Charles: We'll play again next time I'm down there, if I ever am.

Denny's: You're too good. Milkshakes are so hard to make and they OBVIOUSLY take like an hour to prepare, but you got it out in 45 minutes. Incredible.

Thanks for the fun.

Top Bottom