• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/16/09 "Smashin Wit Out A Condom 2" SSBM n SSBB Fest/orney

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
lol i was jk guys. i just wanted to throw the situation out there. i coulda told my mom:

"Hey mom im going to smash without a condom so i should be back late tonight"

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
lol i no. i no i got the greatest name in the whole smash world..lol that had this name in my head for ever now i used it...lol its almost here im gettin amp'd up for this its gonna be insane. imma put the west back on the map..if i can get some orlando **** to come that would be great...word of mouth is the key..

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
lol i no. i no i got the greatest name in the whole smash world..lol that had this name in my head for ever now i used it...lol its almost here im gettin amp'd up for this its gonna be insane. imma put the west back on the map..if i can get some orlando **** to come that would be great...word of mouth is the key..
yea dont forget about summer we will be hosting some tourneys and fests during summer in smash camp :colorful:

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
what about hotboxing the mercedes and then having ur dad standing like 10 feet away from the car as were getting out...

im coming to this ish considering im moving to tampa next week =)

summer a at usf starts may 11!!

Top Bottom