• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/01 - FRIDAY BOXFEST for MELEE GIGS YAY! Feat SFL, CFL, Tampa, and maybe Gainsville

Finch

Smash Lord
I definitely want to go

Hopefully no one wants me to do not incredibly nerdy fun things with them on friday.

Maybe I'll come even then. ;)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
I got a job in the evenings, so I can't go.

I work at blizzard beach, cleaning the park. We clean in the DARK, and I feel like im in JURASSIC ******* PARK AND A VELOCIRAPTOR IS GOING TO JUMP OUT OF THE BUSHES AND JUST TROUNCE ON ME.

It's so awesome.

Whoman

Smash Rookie
yooo hungrybox, might be seeing you again stayed at your crib last melee tourn at gigs. you prolly don't remember me but we went with cashmooney(lolmooney). lata man

chrusher97

Smash Cadet
noel: Are you staying at hungrys friday night? If I show up at hungrys house saturday morning like 9am can you give me a ride to gigs? Lemme know son if you dont answer ill call you tonight. Also whatup polmex its me Dave.

White Bread

Smash Cadet
Someone give Cash Mooney a rideeee. I can't take him anymore were full up. I feel bad. But Ocala is going to **** this. Just so you knoww. Crews Hungry? Ocala vs um Orlando?

Finch

Smash Lord
Are hozart and/or the law going to gigs?

And yeah, sorry juan I want to come but I'm gonna stay here and smash with georgia since they only come down sometimes.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well GA is getting in kind of late just so you know Finch!!!

Like Soft doesn't get off work till 11 pm or something!!!

So if you want to go to hungry's for some of the night, then come back that would work!!!

Dark Sonic: I'll have to talk to John and Amber!!!

:colorful:

Top Bottom