• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 4BR Tier List v1.0 - Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Sonic Boom(-erang)!

Nash's Sonic Boom is frame 15 light, frame 17 medium, frame 22 hard, and frame 11 EX. Light travels the quickest, but has the highest recovery at 32 frames, medium is medium and has 30 frames of recovery, hard travels the slowest, has the lowest recovery at 23 frames, and EX is light's speed? and has 26 frames of recovery while letting Nash throw out another Sonic Boom.

The Links' Boomerangs are (examples of) Sonic Booms in Smash as high startup, low recovery projectiles. Link's is frame 27 and has 45 total frames meaning 19 recovery frames. As a zoning tool, that's really freaking good to be able to throw out a projectile, watch what your opponent does, and react. Unfortunately, since this isn't Street Fighter and since Link's mobility is trash, it's not really good in practice, especially when Bombs exist and they have like no recovery since they're thrown items...
Well, Link's Boomerang is only practical when used in conjunction with Bombs. I've found that over the time, Boomerangs are best used for longer ranges or in tandem with Bombs. Link's mobility isn't trash; it's sluggish, but it's not that bad, so retreating with a Boomerang isn't all that bad; just never jump forward with a Boomerang, dude.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yet the development team dumped on :zelda::samus2::jigglypuff::gw::pit::ike::kirby2::lucas:. Pit got butchered a little, Ike was trash on release, G&W was butchered and he wasn't that good anyways, and the rest are trash tier characters who got further butchering. They made the abominations of clone design :4lucina::4darkpit: (patched but it is still lazy) and butchered :roymelee::mewtwomelee: in many aspects despite buffing them. :4jigglypuff: among others haven't received anything substantial from patches, and the patches butchered bad characters even further :4dedede::4littlemac::4drmario::4bowser:(WHY?!).
Pit is ranked higher in this game than he was in Brawl(whether it's low high or top mid doesn't matter), Bowser has been mid tier(ish)in this game, Mac idk, Doc and Dedede on the other hand...yeah they kinda did

Universe303

Smash Rookie
Theres probably some universally Top or at least High-Mid tier characters that need rebalancing. For me anyways it's most notable with Pikachu and Fox. The backrooms seems to stand by that claim. It's probably the speed and combo ability in all games.

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
What makes a player a top top player? And can you name me these nationals?

Reflex got top 8 in MLG and Tipped Off with solo Wario. That's nothing to sneeze at.
You know the top-top players. The ones that consistently can place top 3/4 in the super majors (ie. ZeRo, Nairo, Dabuz, Ranai, maybe Esam come to mind), and Reflex (checking from smashwiki) has no notable high player wins except Ryo, False, and Wizzrobe (hes 1-1 with Wizzrobe tho). Abadango placing top 4 at EVO (which had about 7x more attendents than MLG and TO11 combined) and taking out Dabuz is easily the best result Wario has gotten, ever. He has also used Wario in Japan but I dont know the names of those tournaments.

Last edited:

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
You know the top-top players. The ones that consistently can place top 3/4 in the super majors (ie. ZeRo, Nairo, Dabuz, Ranai, maybe Esam come to mind), and Reflex (checking from smashwiki) has no notable high player wins except Ryo, False, and Wizzrobe (hes 1-1 with Wizzrobe tho). Abadango placing top 4 at EVO (which had about 7x more attendents than MLG and TO11 combined) and taking out Dabuz is easily the best result Wario has gotten, ever. He has also used Wario in Japan but I dont know the names of those tournaments.
Pretty sure that Reflex has also beaten Fatality and Scatt, the best Falcon and best Megaman to my knowledge. Reflex doesn't travel out of his area much, so it's not common for him to have to face the top top players that you listed.

Megamang

Smash Lord
Right. Reflex is an amazing player. He actually has destroyed me in brawl before, and he signed my plaster cat. Hes in say.. 95th percentile, easy. But theres a tippy top tier. And abadongo has scratched at that, with Wario. Unless someone breaks the glass that abadango scratched, that is the most influential thing Wario has done, even if Reflex wins some more things, unless he wins a major where those top players are present.

Wario is really good. What we are asking, is how good, and whether he can hang at the top level (without customs?)

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Roy lost autocancels, RANGE, active frames, gained lag on some moves. He gained damage, lost lag on most moves, and WAY better mobility (and recovery I guess), kill power in general. His throws are actually extremely similar to Melee's values of knockback and angle too.

I'd say the biggest nerfs for Roy are DTILT, Fsmash, Dair, Flare Blade (it had frame 15 start-up, 5 start-up out of charge, and arcing hitbox coverage all over), and Uthrow (does way more KB in Melee you just can't tell because of the crazy vertical survival).
I think the range is what killed him the most in this game. He carries a pretty long sword and yet the hit boxes look like he's using a dagger.

Megamang

Smash Lord
... because while everyone else was fighting in brawl, he was unlearning his style of 'be marth with less effective hitboxes' and replacing it with the ancient method of 'hold sword in an almost purely disadvantageous way'.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
... because while everyone else was fighting in brawl, he was unlearning his style of 'be marth with less effective hitboxes' and replacing it with the ancient method of 'hold sword in an almost purely disadvantageous way'.
You laugh, but said "disadvantageous" grip is pretty good at not leaving blindspots which would be rather problematic for a close range fighter. Otherwise they'd have to make his sweetspots on his arm like his Melee dair, thus raising the question of why he doesn't just punch people instead.

Nah

Smash Champion
You laugh, but said "disadvantageous" grip is pretty good at not leaving blindspots which would be rather problematic for a close range fighter. Otherwise they'd have to make his sweetspots on his arm like his Melee dair, thus raising the question of why he doesn't just punch people instead.
It's more that the grip Roy uses in some of his attacks, like his jab, work better with a dagger than a longsword.

.....his sword basically has the reach of a dagger anyway, given how the sweetspots are.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It's more that the grip Roy uses in some of his attacks, like his jab, work better with a dagger than a longsword.

.....his sword basically has the reach of a dagger anyway, given how the sweetspots are.
True, but don't forget that his damage output/knockback are crazy high :3 clearly that's from the fact that it's a sword!

Yet the development team dumped on :zelda::samus2::jigglypuff:
I agree that they didn't do nearly enough to help these characters, but they're honestly better than they were in Brawl, at least compared to the top tiers. What they really needed was some sort of moveset redesign, but either they were lazy, didn't want to, or ran out of time. That time was clearly spent reworking characters like Dedede (who became worse as a result, lol, RIP Waddle Dee and Bair)

:gw::pit::ike::kirby2::lucas:. Pit got butchered a little, Ike was trash on release, G&W was butchered and he wasn't that good anyways, and the rest are trash tier characters who got further butchering.
There were a lot of tier jumps for characters from Brawl to 4, both up and down. Characters that have been somewhere between high-top tiers in every single Smash game (such as Fox and Pikachu) remained great once again. The characters you listed... I don't think their viability changed too much, but I do think their design actually improved. Kirby is the easiest example for me because of my extensive experience with him, but in Brawl, he was basically Bair: The Character. Most of his power was frontloaded into his Bair, and he also had occasional move usage with stuff like Uptilt and Fsmash, but a lot of the time your best option was to just spam Bair. His other moves were generally thoroughly mediocreHis Bair got heavily nerfed in 4, which made a lot of matchups much worse for him, especially with other characters getting buffed (Mario is the first that comes to mind, in Brawl, Kirby could easily beat him by doing practically nothing but Bairing all game, but now it's a very hard matchup for Kirby) but Kirby's design is more interesting this time, because each of his moves has a use. I use Nair and Fair a ton more than I did in Brawl, for example. I use all his tilts and smashes fairly equally. Each of his throws has its use. His only flawed move from Brawl, that remained flawed, is Dash Attack. That move is pure garbage, and should've been replaced with Ninja Dash Sword Thingy... a burst movement disjointed dash attack would be so nice ♥
But yeah, all of these characters have more interesting designs than they did in Brawl, imo. G&W was also Bair: The Character in Brawl IIRC, and he too has more viable moves to choose from. I don't remember how good/bad Ike was on release, but the fact that he's been patched more than makes up for it. Lucas I'm not sure, but at least his Zair is a hitbox now?!
They made the abominations of clone design :4lucina::4darkpit: (patched but it is still lazy)
We do not speak of this. :4alph:

and butchered :roymelee::mewtwomelee: in many aspects despite buffing them. :4jigglypuff: among others haven't received anything substantial from patches, and the patches butchered bad characters even further :4dedede::4littlemac::4drmario::4bowser:(WHY?!).
Not sure what you mean here, Roy and Mewtwo are beautiful creatures in 4. Roy was literally just a bad Marth clone, but now that's Lucina's job, and Roy is a more different Marth clone that plays differently enough to matter. I'm not really sure what Mewtwo's playstyle was like in Melee, but whatever it was, it was underpowered, so yeah. In this game, he's completely unique, and is reasonably strong. I do agree that patches could have been better, buuuut they've still done (mostly) amazing work, helping a lot of characters that needed it, and toning down some things (sometimes too much)

Also speaking of Link having slow moves, daily reminder that Kirby's fastest aerial is frame 6 Bair, same as Link... and Kirby's total startup for aerials is 54 frames, while Link's is only 52... with a sword. :cool:
And Falco's is 40, with some disjoints, so eat that @Ffamran !

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
I think the range is what killed him the most in this game. He carries a pretty long sword and yet the hit boxes look like he's using a dagger.
Factually speaking (by taking the tipper hitbox locations and adding the radius), Roy had more disjoint than Marth until the last patch.

Disjoint isn't range but it's also super important. The range takes the disjoint data and is then based on what your feet, body, and arms do in conjunction with the sword.

Last edited:

Radical Larry

Smash Lord
NNID
Crimson-Vulcan
3DS FC
1822-3761-9326
Asdioh Asdioh Ah, Dio, you've made my day with that frame data stuff.
But on Samus, I think they actually buffed her very well to be a center low tier, not a bottom tier. She may have flaws, but when she gets the grabs on the super heavy or bulky characters: :4bowser::4bowserjr::4charizard::4dedede::4dk::4ganondorf::4rob:, she will hurt them heavily. Her N-Air is a very powerful tool that can really mess up their (except ROB and probably DK) and :4cloud::4drmario::4myfriends::4littlemac::4megaman::4feroy: and :4shulk: recoveries if used correctly. Her N-Air is a semi-spike, which means that the opponent is going to be sent purely horizontally as a result from the first hit of it. No opponent wants to be hit by this once, let alone multiple times or in a gimp process.

She may be an underused character, in my opinion.

Also, I am picking up Cloud as a part of my army, finally. That F-Air getup from ledge, so good sometimes.

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
How bad was release Ike?

Jab didn't connect, massively nerfed from Brawl.
B-Air weaker
F-Air faster but weaker from Brawl.
N-Air weaker and more landing lag.
U-Air slightly faster, weaker
F-Tilt basically the same as Brawl before patch
U-Tilt indirectly nerfed because jab -> u-tilt isn't a thing anymore.
D-Tilt re-purposed, still worse because no spike.
Grabs do 1 percent more but don't lead into true combos *This is before the changes to F-Air made up throw f-air a thing.*
Smashes neutered, F-Smash has a really bad sour spot *Did till this patch* Up-Smash has a ground-only sour spot that does 10 percent, added from Brawl...because reasons. It's at the END of the attack too.

San literally said, if he got a fully charged up-smash sour spot that didn't kill at 100 *Which it doesn't*, and Sakurai was watching? He'd unplug his controller right there and leave.

I would too.

There's more too, but I'd be spending an entire day getting specifics.

Last edited:

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Marth's list is 10 times worse but that's because Marth was a way better character in Brawl.

More stuff for Ike would be things like: more end lag on smash attacks, WAY less active frames on Dair, Dsmash back hit, and Utilt. A LOT less damage. Rarely was it justified but your jab combo can't do 16% in a game like Smash 4 for example.

Edit: but Dtilt was a buff over Brawl after the patch that gave it vertical knockback. You're talking about game release, that Dtilt was definitely a nerf even with the way less start-up.

Last edited:

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Jab doing 16 wouldn't be as bad, the SDI change would destroy the game if Ike's jab was Brawl level.

Did you just get infinited by Ike jab 1-2?

Yup.

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
Honestly, Marth's kit as it is now with Roy's grab game would make for a solid high tier character, potentially top tier character. Roy has no range to space in the neutral, while Marth absolutely cannot punish people staying in shield (particularly with the shield breaker nerf).

People say for example, Cloud has trouble with shields, but almost all of his grabs do 8% (double of that of Marth) and his pummels do 3% (one more than Marth). Cloud's grabs are... respectable, Marth's are laughable.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Honestly, Marth's kit as it is now with Roy's grab game would make for a solid high tier character, potentially top tier character. Roy has no range to space in the neutral, while Marth absolutely cannot punish people staying in shield (particularly with the shield breaker nerf).

People say for example, Cloud has trouble with shields, but almost all of his grabs do 8% (double of that of Marth) and his pummels do 3% (one more than Marth). Cloud's grabs are... respectable, Marth's are laughable.
At least Marth can kill with one.

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
It would make sence to give marth some useful throw as the ones of right now seem pretty pointless (except upthrow)

Loota

Smash Journeyman
Marth's killing uthrow is still really usable, he racks up damage pretty well (especially from edgeguarding) but he does have some problems securing the kill despite being able to potentially end them ridiculously early with fsmash or effective edgeguarding. I know that I'd be smacking opponents to near 200% range awfully often if it wasn't for uthrow being his "no way you're not living past 130%-150%" -tool.

F19 foxtrot>neutral is no joke. Shared only with Cloud.
I'm pretty sure Lucario is also tied with them though I just can't find the data, could you please post a link to it if you have it available? I tried searching for it a while ago too but it's funny how foxtrot data is nowhere to be seen despite it being a highly important attribute, while having basically everything else easily available from this site or KuroganeHammer.

Last edited:

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Marth's killing uthrow is still really usable, he racks up damage pretty well (especially from edgeguarding) but he does have some problems securing the kill despite being able to potentially end them ridiculously early with fsmash or effective edgeguarding. I know that I'd be smacking opponents to near 200% range awfully often if it wasn't for uthrow being his "no way you're not living past 130%-150%" -tool.

I'm pretty sure Lucario is also tied with them though I just can't find the data, could you please post a link to it if you have it available? I tried searching for it a while ago too but it's funny how foxtrot data is nowhere to be seen despite it being a highly important attribute, while having basically everything else easily available from this site or KuroganeHammer.
http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-running-walking-speed-rankings.371564/page-2#post-18647333

Got your back bro. The post has all the raw numbers (old data, but AFAIK intial dash wasn't touched). While the other link has it in frames.

http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-4-running-walking-speed-rankings.371564/page-3#post-20041871

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Lordwilliam#'s Google doc that has +/- on block #'s has some foxtrot data, but not all. Most of my stuff is from just testing.

Which, after testing and looking at it again, all 3 of them have an f18 FAF for foxtrotting, not f19. Whoops. But yeah, Lucario is in the special club too. Who knew (not me.)

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
The numbers I posted back then are a little bit different, since initial dash refers to dash -> shield instead of fox trot (dash+stop) -> shield. In terms of frames, Sheik's initial dash is really short for example but her fox trot is pretty long. Related to the subject, keep in mind that fox trots which are 1-2 frames longer but on a character who moves fast can contest the likes of G&W and Lucario, although in the case of Cloud he also has the speed. Definitely the best fox trot in the game overall because of that. And then there are characters who can extended dash dance really fast like Falcon, Mac and Marth, but that's a little different.

also why is pikachu 5th ????

Flux0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flux0r
Probably 5th if the game is played on almost TAS levels, but that is not where we're at right now.

I just can't see why Pikachu deserves that spot above characters like Sonic, Diddy and maybe Meta Knight.

ESAM is the only guy doing stuff with him, he has abysmal and inconsistent KOing abilities compared to the other top tiers and his results has been getting worse over the year as well.

A character that relies a lot on chip damage and avoiding attacks with it's small frame, will not be consistent in success. The recent iStudying vs ESAM match showcased this.

Baby_Sneak

Smash Champion
NNID
sneak_diss
Probably 5th if the game is played on almost TAS levels, but that is not where we're at right now.

I just can't see why Pikachu deserves that spot above characters like Sonic, Diddy and maybe Meta Knight.

ESAM is the only guy doing stuff with him, he has abysmal and inconsistent KOing abilities compared to the other top tiers and his results has been getting worse over the year as well.

A character that relies a lot on chip damage and avoiding attacks with it's small frame, will not be consistent in success. The recent iStudying vs ESAM match showcased this.
unless ESAM finally makes the adjustments he needs to not be inconsistent and polish up.

Last edited:

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Pikachu isn't anywhere near 5th whether played perfectly or not, it's not a matter of ESAM just not being consistent enough lol.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Well, with how safety on shield works in Smash having swords and stuff like that have Roy hitboxes makes sense. PM went and applied it to Ike and Pit and I think were better off for it... Problem is that SSB4 Roy takes it too far and the end of his sword is mostly worthless, and his frame data's still underwhelming even though he has to play in fist fighting range. You could just give him a dagger outright and balance him like that, but then he'd just be a slightly different Captain Falcon.

Likewise, I don't think having Marth hitboxes makes sense either. Outside of outright unwieldy attacks like Corrin Fsmash, anyway. If you want a character built around that to be balanced it requires extreme drawbacks, which is basically where SSB4 Marth came from. Either that or you'd have to make tippers basically normal damage and, again, balance him like that, but when we have "normal" swordsmen already that'd be pretty redundant.

Honestly, Marth's kit as it is now with Roy's grab game would make for a solid high tier character, potentially top tier character.
Gee, reminds me of someone. :p

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
PM attached it to characters because the overhaul of their kits.

There's a REASON Ike was busted before 2.5, because his entire sword had one hitbox like Smash 4, giving him insane safety and damage with almost better combo ability.

PM N-Air for Ike did a whopping 14 damage, comboed better than Smash 4's and had 9 landing lag when L-Cancelled, throw in an actual auto cancel...and you have one hell of a move.

Tri Knight

Smash Ace
Wow I thought Pikachu had a lot of hype. Now he's nowhere near 5? Where do we see him at then? I remember when people thought he was top tier lol

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
Wow I thought Pikachu had a lot of hype. Now he's nowhere near 5? Where do we see him at then? I remember when people thought he was top tier lol
Isn't his matchup spread similar to Mario's?

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Likewise, I don't think having Marth hitboxes makes sense either. Outside of outright unwieldy attacks like Corrin Fsmash, anyway. If you want a character built around that to be balanced it requires extreme drawbacks, which is basically where SSB4 Marth came from. Either that or you'd have to make tippers basically normal damage and, again, balance him like that, but when we have "normal" swordsmen already that'd be pretty redundant.
Still telling lies about Corrin, huh.

In any case, it should be obvious to anyone who isn't irrationally biased, but Corrin's Forward Smash is one of the best in the game. It's a tool she can actually use in neutral, and it's a nasty ledge guarder.

Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Still telling lies about Corrin, huh.

In any case, it should be obvious to anyone who isn't irrationally biased that Corrin's Forward Smash is one of the best in the game. It's a tool she can actually use in neutral, and it's a nasty ledge guarder.
Stop expecting kernels of truth from someone who clearly hasn't played the character for any amount of time worth sharing.

It's basically like if I talked about how viable Pac Man is despite knowing literally nothing about how he works, or how viable Mega Man is if I was asked about him, I wouldn't know! I just don't act like I do, either =P.

Last edited:

PK Gaming

Smash Lord
Stop expecting kernels of truth from someone who clearly hasn't played the character for any amount of time worth sharing.

It's basically like if I talked about how viable Pac Man is despite knowing literally nothing about how he works, or how viable Mega Man is if I was asked about him, I wouldn't know! I just don't act like I do, either =P.
I know, but I feel that excessively indulging in ignorance seems to run counter to this thread's overall mission statement? I just feel obligated to clear up blatantly wrong information, especially in regards to a newly released character.

Like, if there was someone were to actually read that post and though "oh, so Corrin's Fsmash is unwieldly...? Maybe I shouldn't use it." that'd be unfortunate.

(I know that's an incredibly unlikely scenario, but I digress.)

Opinions are fine and dandy, but blatant misinformation shouldn't be tolerated.

Last edited:

Megamang

Smash Lord
The only thing I can think of that is unwieldy is consistency in linking the constant close hitbox to the lance hitbox. But I think of the hitbox as more of a safety net so you don't get extremely punished for spacing it slightly wrong, or occasional tomfoolery where it screws them up enough to get you a weak hit.

Am I wrong here?

Anyways, to tie Corrin to the megaman discussion I try to bring... Pellets beat out full charged neutral B, which I find hilarious. He actually does pretty well against the two new DLC characters, Bayo because of his weight and solid neutral and Corrin because of his neutral and her pretty meh maneuverability. Like Monkey Flip, her sideB kicks hit pellets and freeze here there while the hitboxes clank, making her burst zoning a little less zoney, which is great for megaman because he can pretty easily hop out of the way, or if she hit the last lemon in the chain at a fairly medium range, you can get an easy powershield. I think with really amazing timing you could u-tilt her in the face for a nice kill around 80%, but I'm not that gutsy because the hitbox seems pretty generous on everything corrin does.

C0rvus

Pro Hands Catcher
Gee, reminds me of someone. :p
Pit's normals are pretty different from Marth's, and I'd argue most of them are worse. Does Pit's f-tilt kill at 90% at like, center stage? And Marth's nair, ooooh that move is crispy. Pit wishes he could kill as early as Marth.

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
Pit's normals are pretty different from Marth's, and I'd argue most of them are worse. Does Pit's f-tilt kill at 90% at like, center stage? And Marth's nair, ooooh that move is crispy. Pit wishes he could kill as early as Marth.
Yeah the normals are pretty different but there is still that hint of mid-ranged spacing. Pretty sure Marth's ftilt tipper is only slightly stronger than Pit's ftilt tipper, but yeah I would love to get Marths nair :O.
Doesn't everyone wish they could kill as early as Tipper Marth though :L
(except Lucario).

edit: But at the same time wouldn't Marth love to have Pit's Dair and Dash attack? You can't really say one character's tools are better than the others when they are used in different ways, Marth approaches or rather tries to space with Nair and Fair whilst Pit can do the same to a lesser extent with his fair he is better off mixing up between dash attack and dash grab, something marth can't do with his tools.

(Imagining a Marth with pit's dash attack, dair, combo throws and multiple jumps sounds really broken now that I think about it).

Last edited:

Vipermoon

Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Marth's Nair and Fair are so braindead to tipper now. All at the same time they added power. It's really sad, actually. To keep his disfunctionality the same while overloading his already good moves.

I don't get it when Lancer starts comparing Pit to every character in the game (most commonly the FE crew). I just ignore it at this point. The "gee, reminds me of someone" was an extremely rediculous statement and had it been a few months ago, I would have replied to it.

Last edited:

ReRaze

'Nee Sama
NNID
ReRaze
3DS FC
0705-3321-7681
I don't get it when Lancer start comparing Pit every character in the game (most commonly the FE crew). I just ignore it at this point. The "gee, reminds me of someone" was an extremely rediculous statement and had it been a few months ago, I would have replied to it.
Looking back it seems to only be the FE crew probably because Pit, Toon Link and the FE crew (probably only Ike and Corrin for now...) are all competing for the "best swordsman behind Cloud" position.

Speaking of which, who do people think are the best swordsmen behind MK and Cloud now? Personally I feel that the 4BR tier list is already outdated. iirc Toon Link has been getting alot of success as of late, and would Greninja count as a swordsman?. Also what is happening with cloud? Is his hype dying down? Are there any notable results from cloud recently? Is Mew2king gonna drop cloud for Mewtwo?

Last edited:

Megamang

Smash Lord
I think Bayonetta's existance is pretty painful for cloud. He is witch timeable, gimpable, and crouch->perfectshield -> life is pain combo'able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom