• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/18 - WATO 5.5 - Who Ate That Omelette? - Orlando, FL - MELEE AND BRAWL!

Finch

Smash Lord
Fearless come stay at queen's more and get craploads of melee practice.

Also I spent the day doing homework but I really wish I could have been here. It's cool though I just worked on tech skill which is easily the worst part of my game right now.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
:D thanks.

You that Yoshi player?

But I doubt I'm any better than you.

Still learning names here XD
Yeah that's me. It may look like I'm really tech with Yoshi but that is because I know most of the ins and outs of him and I am really comfortable with him. I can't transfer that tech skill with Marth and Falcon, who I plan to use more often once I become ready for tournies. But then again, YOSHI IS SO MUCH FUN!!!

can't wait till wato6...

which wato will help me with o_________0
I may not be a Wato member but I'll help you out if I can. I want to help.

Shoutouts

1. hungry - Thanks again for hosting, good **** winning singles.
2. QDVS - I enjoyed the whooping you gave me XD, JK but playing you was fun. I enjoy playing good players.
3. col bol - COLIN BE BALLIN, nice job winning dubs with Dop
4. the law - You should've won so I could scream YOU FOUGHT THE LAW, AND THE LAW WON!!! Nice Falco.
5. dop - Nice job winning dubs as well, nastee Peach
5. uuaa - don't think you did bad, that's my job. Your nastee like I always say
7. dark sonic - nice Marth, you do what I can only try to do with Marth
7. rx - - You're are always chill, I hope I can take those piano lessons this summer,
Kyon - I wish you could've stayed longer,
Fearless - Your Fox is getting real good, learn the ways of uuaa and Colbol
F-Zero - my inspiration to play falcon, i must learn the ways
Pengie - We had some good friendlies, nice Falco
Scidadle - Keep playing good players and results will show, and yeah you are a better player than me XD
Action/StrawHat/Bison - We will team eventually, PROFESSIONAL SOMBREROS
Sprinkles - You and Rx on the piano was gold, hope you had fun at the prom
Hiroshi - why you had to work today??? I hope I can earn your respect one day
Legion - you have to enter singles next time, I believe you'll do good

Fearless, I think my problem is that I feel intimidated by all you good players because I respect you guys so much. I honestly feel like I don't belong. It's ironic because I'm like the biggest guy in the room XD. I'd rather play against everyone and let them say "Hey, you're pretty good" and earn your guys respect first. Maybe I'm thinking too much. I don't know. I'll be more open next time.

I had fun at this. I was bummed out for a while, but I'm over that. Thanks guys.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
He is so goddam gay with Marth. I hope he didn't make you play him on Corneria.

(<3 to Gabe)
Nah I 2-0'd him

/completely elitist comment.

Oh, but Uuaa did take me to Corneria for his counterpick. We had a ****in' epic match, but he won in the end (upsmash OoS wtf?!?!):laugh:

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
Can you two believe that all the friendlies we recorded are gone? The file was 4 hours, and over 1 GB, so I couldn't even get it to play, let alone convert. :(:(:(:( I was soooo dissapointed. Anyway,

GUYS I HAVE ALOT OF MATCHES RECORDED BUT I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THE PLAYERS.

Can someone tell me who was playin on my tv:

Green luigi (hbox?) vs. white & black shiek on battlefield - who were the players? This was right after Rx fought Action B@stard. Someone fought a cpu fox with a link, and then there was a random luigi vs. a white and black shiek.

Also, I fought fearless with neutral C. Falcon, and then someone came in and did the same, picked a neutral C. Falcon. Who was that falcon? These matches took place before colbol started playing on my tv.
Maybe you guys can help me narrow it down.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
One of those Luigi's might be me... I played mostly on the small TV.

But had a few matches on the one connected to Ustream

EDIT: I play green weegi.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Can you two believe that all the friendlies we recorded are gone? The file was 4 hours, and over 1 GB, so I couldn't even get it to play, let alone convert. :(:(:(:( I was soooo dissapointed. Anyway,

GUYS I HAVE ALOT OF MATCHES RECORDED BUT I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THE PLAYERS.

Can someone tell me who was playin on my tv:

Green luigi (hbox?) vs. white & black shiek on battlefield - who were the players? This was right after Rx fought Action B@stard. Someone fought a cpu fox with a link, and then there was a random luigi vs. a white and black shiek.

Also, I fought fearless with neutral C. Falcon, and then someone came in and did the same, picked a neutral C. Falcon. Who was that falcon? These matches took place before colbol started playing on my tv.
Maybe you guys can help me narrow it down.
I WAS THE NEUTRAL C FALCON!!!

jyes

Top Bottom