• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd Central Alberta Smash Tournament "CAST3" - August 11th, 2007.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
its some girl carl found a pic of, that looks close to carl, except female o.O

and we were teasing him about it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Bad news about cast3 guys. (And...Kelly o.O O .o o. O ?¿?¿)

Levi i need your number ASAP.
(Its in your best interest to pm me obviously)

Prophecy

Smash Rookie
kelly's my first name but i really don't like being called that cause i'm a boy so you can just call me by my middle name Kwesi(Kway-see)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol

im on a psp and i'll have a lot to write most likely so imma call Levitation and get him to type stuff for me<3

Sadly, i'll need to do this tomorrow cause i need to call a lot of people and places etc.

You'll find out soon. Its not really good or bad news. It depends on your perspective i guess.

Isn't this exciting?
answer: no.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't worry Carl. I'll do the best i can.

O-('^ 'Q)

edit: Thanks for the sticky though. Neat.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
wow, now if only I made the thread I wrote, i'd has a sticky... lol.

No word from victra yet. I'll be home probably all day tomorrow anyways

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I was just checking the front page... when did the tourney start time change from 11 to 10? This is an issue for out of towners who are bussing eg. Sid and I.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Must be a typo, I don't remember discussing anything about time ever changing prior to the thread being made. I'll talk to victra tomorrow and then change it.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm really sorry about that. I was still sleeping and my mom walked in and said "Levi the phone is for you" but I only woke up in time to hear "phone..." and I can't really remember what axactly she said here but it sounded like "...pichu." So anyways I kinda just threw the phone on my bed [without hanging up] and took a shower =[.

I'm sorry, I called the number back several times and I'll call again later. I just noticed the message you left.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Okay guys:
-Time typo has been changed, thanks for pointing that out.

-I'm going to be in Seatle for longer than expected so either the tournament is re-schedualed or Levi and Chad is going to take over as head director, It's up to you guys who bought bus tickets [If you're tickets will work on another day or not]. If it is moved which isn't seeming so likely it will most likely be on September first.

I'm sorry I won't be there.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Whoa whoa whoa, here I go to make a confirmation post and the director's not going to be there and there was a typo in the time a week before the tournament? Eep!

"Either the tournament is re-scheduled or Levi or Chad is going to take over as head director" is simply not enough information. I'll check back later, hopefully things are sorted out.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'll have an answer on Thursday of this week whether or not Cast3
will be rescheduled. For now, i'm waiting for answer from a gameshop.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
whine more

it was just a typo, and It's enough info for you guys, since you have nothing to do with running it anyways. I know all the information I need.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Randall knows best Levi. His username is blue afterall.
Levi, i'll call as soon as i can with more news.

For those interested however, these are the possible options for cast3.
1. We leave the date as it is and Levi takes over my post. I'll do the best i can to plan everything
prior via Cell Phone.

2. We keep the tourney at the auditorium but move the date to Sept. 1. That way, i'll be there to take over as head directer as well as other smashers who couldn't came to the 11th. eg) Parker, Alex

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
*i need to repost. psp reached the textbox limit above

3. Im waiting for an answer from Games & Music, a game shop who wanted to help out and possibly sponser, if we're able to host it there instead. That way, it'll be in late August.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you just host in edmonton?
That would be nice, but not likely. Red Deer people are organizing and have a venue, ergo it will be in Red Deer.

Also, please keep the date the same and change directors (no offense to Janitor, who has done a great job thus far. The time thing is weird, because I knew it was @ 11, but I don't know how I would know that if the front page was wrong. Creepy.) This helps all those who are travelling to get there, and have booked time off specifically for this. Also, Sid was at Fragapalooza and talked to some NINTENDO PROMO PEOPLE who will now probably be showing up. What kind of impression does it leave if they came on the 11th and there was no one there?

kithkin

Smash Champion
nintendo promo guys? sounds interesting.

since it seems like they travel... were they american? I might know one of em.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Apparently you do. According to the ccsc rankings.

Btw If i pull off option 3, i'll most likely take it. If not, i'll go 1. But i'd like 2 for obvious reasons.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
One isn't defeated by Brad.
Rather, they are defeated by Shiek.

Much in the same way Peach often wins. :p

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Apparently you do. According to the ccsc rankings.

Btw If i pull off option 3, i'll most likely take it. If not, i'll go 1. But i'd like 2 for obvious reasons.
Hmm. That kind of thinking is better suited for before you make the thread that says August 11. I think you're best off to go with option 1(the only one that keeps the date). It's not so much a venue change that is the problem (even though a venue change is indeed a problem) it's the date change. Several people including myself have already made arrangements for August 11th to be the day of the tournament.

Top Bottom