• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd Central Alberta Smash Tournament "CAST3" - August 11th, 2007.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
After some pretty sweet and unexpected financing, I'm able to afford a house in Calgary!
So no more possibility of Red Deer for me.

Sorry.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Alphican I'm sorry bro but the day I talked to you was the day I was packing to leave for BC so I'm not gonna be in town for the rest of the week.

We'll play soon.

I promise.

;)

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Read up, there's so many mikes you might as well realize which one is which sooner or later.

That's Mike, Sid's friend that he's reffering to. Not Mikemonkey

Tyson651

Smash Lord
so is not having the ability to spell or read.

read up chap, it says the pot sizes on the first post.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
To Prophocy:
1. Prize amount is in the first post. Please read. The amount increases with the more people
coming.

2. As Mariownage mentioned earlier, its easier for us to determine things etc etc

3. You'll have a lot of challenges at this tourney :^]
Whatever the outcome, i hope you'll continue smasher even if you dont do well.

4. Don't post repeatedly like you did before. You could have easily post all those questions in a
single post

To Joel:
lol.

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
Ah, so hard on the new guy.

If it's a challenge you want, you'll certainly get more than you bargained for! But that's a good thing. Win or lose, I'm sure you'll learn alot about Smash at CAST.

The Smash community is usually pretty friendly too! Hopefully we'll get to see more of you.

Prophecy

Smash Rookie
Sorry my Bad so for every person that enters singles there will be more money and first place wins ll that money?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Prophecy:

The prize money goes 60% of the total money to the first place player, 30% to the second, and 10% to the third.

But I wouldn't worry about that too much...

Top Bottom