• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd Central Alberta Smash Tournament "CAST3" - August 11th, 2007.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Wilson aka ~.~? is unconfirmed due to holidays, and i doubt stv will go since parka won't. Looks like it's just me reppin st albert again, UNLESS THIS NEW GUYH SHOWS

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I am Coming

Hey, this tournament looks sweet ***. I've been waiting to find a ssbm tourny for awhile and i finally found this site, and it rocks!!! :).

My username is Alphicans
i am from Edmonton Alberta
Real name is Luke
I have some friends coming with me and i will be able to bring a GC so add me to donations list. I am almost 100% coming so i'll be there. BTW I am not coming to lose ;). Anyways seems like it gonna be fun.

Friends name is Kerm_Kick (Kerm for short)
He from Edmonton AB
His name Mike

Another friend (not 100% on his coming)
His name is Crusade (CRSD)
He from Edmonton AB
His name is Matthew.

We'll see you there.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
You're gonna want to get in touch with me if you want to get in on the Edmonton competetive scene.

I'm going to PM you my MSN.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Carl, do you have any idea if Mike, Steve, Stu and that one supalouis guy are coming to this? Or
did my poor organization from CAST2 scare them off?

EDIT: i'm on my psp at the moment so i can't update the first post for awhile.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol this alphican guy isnt coming to lose. thats cool. i wonder how good he is.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
confidence and patience, great to have.

but dont expect to win. lol.

cause even i dont expect to win.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I expect to only get 2 stocked by everyone instead of the usual 3.

I too like sad realizations.

Levi, is your brother Riley coming? He's the only i can beat who isn't from Red Deer. LOL.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I watched a replay of last years CAST (the only replay), and i gotta say i have my work cut out for me. I liked that replay, a good old marth owning session gotta love 'em. lol I couldn't tell if the marth was good or not with all the ownage! anyways yeah gonna be sweet and it coming up pretty quick :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I don't know who victor is but just look on youtube and you'll find that one. How many people at the tournament are that good cause if there is alot i am even more excited there is nothing like a good challenge and I hardly get any from my neighbour and friends.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Just go play carl already.

Trust me theres plenty of challengers for you
QFT. Edmonton has quite a few smashers, on top of which we have a really great community linking us together. I'm interested in playing you if you want (just pm me).

Alphicans

Smash Hero
QFT. Edmonton has quite a few smashers, on top of which we have a really great community linking us together. I'm interested in playing you if you want (just pm me).
Beeble Sure we can find sometime to play and sorry about not pm'ing you but my cpu is a hunk of junk and whenever i try to send one it just says cannot find server so yeah if your interested we can find some way to game

kithkin

Smash Champion
Carl was just first choice since hes most talked about (what its true)

any edmonton smash can deal a can of whoopass though.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Alphican - are you free tuesday evening or wednesday? I'm pretty booked up with work, and those are the times when I am free. Also, I cannot host cuz I no longer own a cube. Where do you live (I'm on southside, but am very adept at the art of ETS)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Beeble Yo I am free anyday. I live near the space and science center and near jasper place (if that helps) I'd tell you my adress but to many ppl can look at it :\. Anyways yeah if u pm me i will be able to pm u back ( my cpu is wacked). I live in the neighbourhood called glenora so yeah pm me back

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
Chad says (12:37 AM):
New Rule:

Any outburts of anger or rage (ie. Throwing your controler or striking it violently) will result in forfit of the match due to unsportsman like conduct.

Number one, make it so

BackItch

Smash Journeyman
You know, I just wanna get back to the good ol' times of an honest handshake after every match and a smile on every face.

Win or Lose, Smash should be fun. These outbursts take away from that and make it difficult to enjoy.
In Randall's draft of the CCSC Mission Statement, it mentions the "tournament community environment of good sportsmanship and friendly interaction. " Lets all try and live up to that, shall we?
I look forward to seeing you all there.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Chad, Levi, once i get back to Red Deer, i wanna talk about how we're going to organize the events etc.
Right now, i dont have a comp, just a psp so yeah.

Ill also update as soon as i can.

Top Bottom