• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd Central Alberta Smash Tournament "CAST3" - August 11th, 2007.

MagnuM

Smash Ace
I will be bringing a kiddy system, you know the one where the short little 6 foot kiddy controllers plug into to play kiddy games like Smash?

BTW, Michael Patrick Purschke and myself confirm our team name:

TEAM DELL!

Quiver in fear now plz...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
OKAY GUYS.

Just to remind everyone, the admission is not $5. It is $5 per event. For example, Entrance itself is $5 but Singles is an additional $5 and doubles is also an additional $5. All in all, it is $15 to participate in all events.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Get Hype *****es!

~9 HOURS TILL THIS **** GOES DOWN

CAPS IS JUSTIFIED

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII

On a seperate note I love caffiene.

Edit: It is super creepy that Mike and I share not only the same first name, but middle as well.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
I don't have an MSN contact for you, Beeble....you're not one of those absurd people who has the internet but doesn't have any instant messaging software, are you?

EDIT: It is a little surprising that you both share the middle name, but I think your first name might as well be a variable; there's just too many Mikes in the world (you probably know that far better than I). Incidentally, a girl I know/knew shares all THREE names (first, middle, last) with someone she met randomly from Winnipeg. Right down to the less-common version of the spelling. Therefore, it would take me meeting TWO people named Randall Jeffrey Morrison before I could say I was truly surprised.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Rough results are (if I remember)

1. Carl - FalseFalco
2. Mike - Mikemonkey(?)
3. Shawn - SHWM
4. Joel - FastFox
5. ???

Third for both singles and doubles got $5 (pots were same) first got 70?

doubles:

1. Stock Warehouse - Carl and Shawn
2. Team Dell? - Mike and Stu
3. Abusementpark? - Joel and tyson

Yeah not sure, I just know carl and shawn took teams.

I got 9th tied (tiebreaks are gay, but if you count them I got 11th) in singles and... 5th? in teams.

edit: Chad, make a results thread, post the link, and post the bracket pictures in there.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Congrats everyone.
No Seans. jk. I hope it wasnt too bad.

How was Boston Pizza afterwords?

btw GameClucks was fun. Adam is nice.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol who told you about boston pizza?

AND WE COULDNT AFFORD IT YOU IDIOT.

and yeah, I eliminated levi, so he may not be kidding.

Top Bottom