• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd BEST *See Japan fundraising, prices, Melee stages*

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Abate, a lot. This is basically a melee tourney.

Yo Spamus, go and bring san with you. srs. I'll pay your venue fee if you bring san. Lol.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Not coming unless Brinstar is on.
If we play in tourney, remind me that this stage exists so I can ban it right away. I'm definitely not willing to put up with another 4-rest match :p

Not poooositive I can make this, I have conflicting plans for the weekend...but it's still a possibility. That Cura ***** can't make it though apparently, so I'll need a teammate for dubs.

VIBE GET ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????????????????????????????

RAPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

BetaBahamut

Smash Journeyman
Spamus if the ride length is still bothering you, you can stay the night at my place Friday and Saturday night. That way you don't have to drive full 5 hours in one go. it'd be nice if i could get a ride too ill def pay gas moola.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Abate, a lot. This is basically a melee tourney.

Yo Spamus, go and bring san with you. srs. I'll pay your venue fee if you bring san. Lol.
wtf you can cover people's venue fees but you can't give me some money for gas?

VIBE GET ****IN RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???????????????????????????????

RAPEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I actually have money now. I got SSF4 for 15 when I originally thought I'd be paying 40 for it. lol.

Edit: Plus if san comes I'm teaming with him, so yeah. I'd expect to make that 5 back.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Crazy drive for top 5ing again prolly..if any of u BU are going let me know and either I can drive or tommy. Sorry sharky about last time. And still gotta get off work. So tommy aim me if ur going

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
so, if i can bus to syracuse the night before... maybe stay somewhere like betas or something, could i get a ride to it?? any1 going through cuse or driving out of it??

Spamus43

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, my bad Beta... I thought I posted earlier, but apparently I forgot to actually click "post."

I was planning on bringing Beta, Sharky, San (if you see this, PM me or something and we can work out details) and either Nightro or Mana. It looks pretty good that Nightro won't be able to make it, but I should be able to let you know for sure tomorrow.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Lol in the situation I go and have a good enough teammate marth ike aren't gona win that easy. But ill have a definite answer sat. Is there gona be a turnout lol for brawl???

Sharky

Smash Master
Team Shakers is about to wreck this!

edit: if doommachine is driving it might be easier for him to pick up san

MTKO

Smash Journeyman
If anyone else can't get a ride out of binghamton for some reason, I can give them a ride as long as they give me a little money for gas.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
Lol well idc if I give gas or drive. I like driving even though my car growls. I deliver pizza I feel safe driving. But I'm talking to dudatsai also about what he's doing and does anyone know if tommy or shiv is going bc they're over here

doommachine15

Smash Ace
So I need a teammate lol last second BU area is def going. I won't back out last second I already took off work sat. Who wants to mabyeeeeeeee beat san/vibe in finals with me?

Top Bottom