• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27/10 Results! and new date! Thawing Pool Pools! Amherst, Ohio

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
If i dont go to iIIinois this weekend i'd like to come to this again. Lol i havent seen ITT in ages.

Bead

Smash Ace
Me being able to go to this has become slim =/ Visiting the woman for my spring break and before I do that MANY things have to be completed by departure on Sunday.
Yay, the joys of owning a 17 year old car.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

solecalibur

Smash Master
Also bring setups I have two setups but if argent wants to crash the party again and bring m2k we are basically going to need a TV for himself or he is going to play "ref" again

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I didn't end up playing anyone in florida because my family held me hostage.

I can probably pick up some people that need rides tommorow but right now I can't find my wallet or my cell phone charger because the trip back from florida got me all jumbled up and with a thermo 2 test last thursday I haven't had time to get re-organized.

so.... I have like 7 bucks worth of gas in my car, no money, and no way of contacting the world... FML

King~

Smash Champion
i can not get directions to your house sole lol

mapquest cant find your house, and google maps dosent know what the hell it wants to do

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I didn't end up playing anyone in florida because my family held me hostage.

I can probably pick up some people that need rides tommorow but right now I can't find my wallet or my cell phone charger because the trip back from florida got me all jumbled up and with a thermo 2 test last thursday I haven't had time to get re-organized.

so.... I have like 7 bucks worth of gas in my car, no money, and no way of contacting the world... FML
Sooo...I'm guessing this would be a bad time to ask about my DU winnings?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
ya, i'm gonna go to my parent's house in the morning and look for my wallet. If I can't find my wallet can someone let me borrow some money?

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm 99% sure BYAA! and DeaD are comin to this, so it should be all right.

Is the pool still heated? **** snow.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I got stuck moving furniture today but I'll try my best to make it for singles. Keep posting tourney updates (including attendance) so I can see what's going on before I try to come.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I have no money right now. I don't even have enough for a pack of cigarettes and my car has like 5 bucks in the tank. i found everything else I was missing EXCEPT my wallet. i'm gonna see if my brother will let me borrow some money once he gets home and I gotta talk to BYAA! and DeaD and see if they're still going.

solecalibur

Smash Master
You kingyoshi sil's car and KB's was the only people going I txted king and told him to not bother

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Makes me kind of glad I was forced to cancel mine if no one was going to show anyway...

Top Bottom