• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

-!-

Smash Lord
lets push this past 50 lol
btw, M!X if you need an extra W!!, then let me know!
maybe our crew can spot you a console lol
lol cool man Thanks, I'm gonna keep it on mind and if you guys could get a TV instead would be way better :)

yo M!X you gotta put my crew up man
1.Vamp
2.F-18
3.Vtec
4.******
5.????????
Done!

What will be the Name???

Mix...the Snake Ditto in Luigi's Mansion...might as well be called Snake's Mansion lol
lol Didn't thought about tha... Done!!!

Also @ AtTheDrive-In92 & SmashYourMom

This isn't a Date Website guys... go somewhere else for your private things :urg:

lma jk guys

-!-

Smash Lord
My Money Matches

Monk:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Mario
2/3 $1 Snake's Mansion
1/1 $1 Snake Ditto in M!X's Territory??? (4 Stocks)

Jssn:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Pit

Samus ABe:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs IC
2/3 $5 Snake vs IC

ScaryLB59:
2/3 $2 Kirby vs Zelda/Sheik

PolMex23:
2/3 $5 Snake vs Luigi
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Luigi

Volta:
2/3 $2 Kirby vs ZSS
2/3 $2 Snake vs ZSS

F-18:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

Poltergust:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Yoshi

Emo^Wolf:
2/3 $5 Snake vs Wolf
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Wolf

???
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

MAX Profit/Loss: $63.00
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@ CRASHiC: So Disappointed :( Next time You have to come, NO JOHNS!!! lol Good Luck!!!
@ Monk: Will you accept my Challenge in my very own hand made Original Stage??? It will be sooooo Fun No Doubt!!!
@ Emo^Wolf: Do you Agree???
@ Gordo: MM my Kirby vs your MK??? I want to MM one of the best MKs in Naples :)
@F-18: Sorry but I can't MM your MK, can't have two MM of the same character so yea... I'm calling your Falco out though if you care :laugh:
@ Any Good Falco User: 2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

Did I Missed Anyone???

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Ahhh man, not this again :(

You gotta be kidding me, you just have to be kidding with me....
Na. And it last all day, and its all the way in Naples. But I'll see at Gigabits. Want to do our Money Matches there? And because I have a guaranteed ride from now on, I'm sure I'll make the next one.

-!-

Smash Lord
Na. And it last all day, and its all the way in Naples. But I'll see at Gigabits. Want to do our Money Matches there? And because I have a guaranteed ride from now on, I'm sure I'll make the next one.
OK I'm guarantee a ride to Gigabits, So we can do them there :)

might come with dc/seibrik/afro/chops/r@ven they need teh rides lol
It would be sweet to have them all here but....

Part me if I'm wrong but isn't Afro going to some out of State Tourney??? or another FL. Tourney??? and I talked with Chops already and hes going to Gigabits Melee... it has priority so I doubt hell come for brawl on a Melee day, and with that I can't seem to see Seibrik coming... usually they would post if there's a possibility of coming... so idk

Tell me if I'm wrong about this...

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
*still needs partner; preferably a reliable one*
Can't help you out with a partner, however my partner and I are in need of two more members since our crew was disbanded, if you and any other person without a crew would like to join that would be great. My partner plays metaknight and is good, i'm not one to kiss up to a meta user but he's got skills and isn't one to spam a match, skill wise...he's about as good with meta as M!X is with snake, everytime they play the matches are unreal close and it's gone either way about an even amount of times, I play ZSS for singles, Marth for doubles, but I'm competent with G&W and Ness if a match calls for it, if anyone without a crew is interested including but not limited to poltergust, please let me know.

-!-

Smash Lord
lets push this past 50 lol
btw, M!X if you need an extra W!!, then let me know!
maybe our crew can spot you a console lol
yea daweg bring as many wiis as you can, i randomly find TVs on the street so i need as many wiis as possible dawg.

Also bring tvs if you can guys we got 50 ppl coming so bring everything

-!-

Smash Lord
My partner plays metaknight and is good, i'm not one to kiss up to a meta user but he's got skills and isn't one to spam a match, skill wise...he's about as good with meta as M!X is with snake, everytime they play the matches are unreal close and it's gone either way about an even amount of times.
Yea Gordos MK is one of Naples Best MKs if not THE best... and yea it's not just Spamming... there's some skill in the way he uses it....

When we go at it is always really Epic... I actually miss those TekLounge Days where I would meet him in Winner's or something and then wait to have him meet me again for a even more epic set/sets..... close but always mad fun hehehe not to mention teams was good too.. when me and ****** teamed up for the first time... really good M!X and great Grand Finals Team Reem!!!

btw your about one of the few people that actually spells "M!X" the right way XD I can't stand it when I read "Mix", "M!x" or "MIX"..... :ohwell:

why is this the same day as gigs???
Gigs is on the same day as this lol
I got lazy and never posted the thread and when I did I noticed Gigs had the same day as me XD

I'll accept Mix...your territory best be covered in platforms,lava, and some sort of jello
lol there's a **** load of Mines everywhere... it's not safe man... you will freak out when you see my Territory.... some say it's too gay... it's just too good!!!

yea... r@vyn, tell dc to give me a ride since he promised to do so after the ride ordeal :-p

or polt... gimmie one (since im right by FIU), plus i'll team with u if u still can't find one
I've been trying to get Underground to come to this.. well rather his friend... I mentioned him about you but he never said anything... they might not come :confused:

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
Monk:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Mario
2/3 $1 Snake's Mansion
1/1 $1 Snake Ditto in M!X's Territory??? (4 Stocks)

Jssn:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Pit

Samus ABe:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs IC
2/3 $5 Snake vs IC

ScaryLB59:

PolMex23:
2/3 $5 Snake vs Luigi
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Luigi

Volta:
2/3 $2 Kirby vs ZSS
2/3 $2 Snake vs ZSS

F-18:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

Poltergust:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Yoshi

Emo^Wolf:
2/3 $5 Snake vs Wolf
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Wolf

???
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

MAX Profit/Loss: $63.00
@ CRASHiC: So Disappointed :( Next time You have to come, NO JOHNS!!! lol Good Luck!!!
@ Monk: Will you accept my Challenge in my very own hand made Original Stage??? It will be sooooo Fun No Doubt!!!
@ Emo^Wolf: Do you Agree???
@ Gordo: MM my Kirby vs your MK??? I want to MM one of the best MKs in Naples :)
@F-18: Sorry but I can't MM your MK, can't have two MM of the same character so yea... I'm calling your Falco out though if you care :laugh:
@ Any Good Falco User: 2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

Did I Missed Anyone???
ill mm you. 5$ mk vs kirby 2/3? and one of the best? ahh come on

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
lol me and M!X always have close matches but theyve ended in his favor almostevery time.

example: 3rd match in 2/3 set me: 91% M!X 162% i dair him half way off FD, he comes back i miss down stick due to his spot dodge, uptilt on ground game over.
and the winner is: Snake!

lol but im a bit rusty so idk and @volta danel and david may come up for crews so well have to see.

@M!X for attendance can you put my name GORDO/TWEAK please

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
@afro and seibrik

dont come to this its my first tournament back and i thought it was going to be a non-stressful one for me

lemme get a little somethin somethin under my belt before gigs dawgs

-!-

Smash Lord
lol me and M!X always have close matches but theyve ended in his favor almostevery time.

example: 3rd match in 2/3 set me: 91% M!X 162% i dair him half way off FD, he comes back i miss down stick due to his spot dodge, uptilt on ground game over.
and the winner is: Snake!

lol but im a bit rusty so idk and @volta danel and david may come up for crews so well have to see.

@M!X for attendance can you put my name GORDO/TWEAK please
OMG you remember that match lol that was really intense bro, one of the best sets we've had :laugh:

Thanks for accepting the MM and yea I'll change it to "GORDO/TWEAK"
I don't get to play your MK as much :( and there's this other guy I'm sorta training which has a good MK too... you should MM Ditto him lol it'll be fun!!!

Apparently Naples is where the party is at....
Hell Yea Man!!!

not really. im not coming to this..final round is more more important :laugh:
I bet if it wasn't cuz of Final Round and Melee Gigs you along with HrNut, LambChops, Afro, Seibrik plus others will deff. consider coming to this lol It'll easy have 50 people in for sure... No Doubt about it :laugh:

EDIT:
You coming to this right??? I don't remember if you ever said so XD so I don't have u on the list...

-!-

Smash Lord
My Money Matches

Monk:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Mario
2/3 $1 Snake's Mansion
1/1 $1 Snake Ditto in M!X's Territory (4 Stocks)

Jssn:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Pit

Samus ABe:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs IC
2/3 $5 Snake vs IC

ScaryLB59:

PolMex23:
2/3 $5 Snake vs Luigi
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Luigi

Volta:
2/3 $2 Kirby vs ZSS
2/3 $2 Snake vs ZSS

GORDO/TWEAK:
$5 2/3 Kirby vs MetaKnight

Poltergust:
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Yoshi

???
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco

???
2/3 $5 Kirby vs Wolf

MAX Profit/Loss: $57.00
@ Emo^Wolf: Too bad you didn't Accepted the challenge :(
@ Gordo: Thanks for Accepting the MM, it'll be cool to try my Kirby against "THE" best MK in Naples ^.^
@ Any Good Falco User: 2/3 $5 Kirby vs Falco???
@ Any Wolf User: 2/3 $5 Kirby vs Wolf???

Did I Missed Anyone???

EDIT:
As I said before I doubt Afro and Seibrik will come... Afro is planning on going to that Final Round thing. I dunno about Seibrik but usually they would post on a thread they plan on going... so I seriously doubt they would come... sorta the same reason why HrNut and LambChops are not coming... other "better" things to do I guess :chuckle:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
gigabits melee> brawl to hxc players. chances are and is most likely hat chops and linguini and possibly seibrik might not come to this for rep ya know. dunno bout afro he usually needs rides o-o. i cant wait for this :3

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
SO i only got off from the 10th to the 12th for spring break, i might not be able to attend this tournament.. but im hoping that people pick up my shifts and im able to stay in naples till the 15th at least...

right now its a 50/50

Im gona find out later on today....

I'm mad... this tournament is gona b the ****...

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
SO i only got off from the 10th to the 12th for spring break, i might not be able to attend this tournament.. but im hoping that people pick up my shifts and im able to stay in naples till the 15th at least...

right now its a 50/50

Im gona find out later on today....

I'm mad... this tournament is gona b the ****...

dudee that sukss brooo theress gotta be away to stay man you gotta attend thiss mannn! we need you in our creww dawggg. tell them your computer got sick and you have to stayy

@M!X i did accept your MM but if you dt want to do it then Screww youu!!

Top Bottom