• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG 3.5 CSULB Sponsor by NOS UMVC3!

Charoo

Smash Champion
Yeah I don't want u guys to pay parking for no reason man. It's overprice and expensive. So I just have to step it up. Since melee is first, you guys will probably all be guarantee passes but still no promises.

LuCKy

Smash Master
oscar you commin? ill call ahead but ill only come for singles if someone good comes

baka4moé

Smash Champion
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

no one showed up. me wes and sung just played for a couple hours. at the end sung mmd wes, then i mmd wes, then we left.

well and while im at it might as well bid farewell to the socal smash scene for a bit, i was hoping this would be my last tourney before i leave lol, but whatever. its been fun socal, i've learned so much during my 8 months here..so much...

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yeah but that month will feel like an ETERNITY Sung

and i jus wanna pay my dues to socal, cuz its smash scene ***** and i improved so much from it. <3 socal

Charoo

Smash Champion
next event is the one where the entrant count for the G2 drawing. I'll do a random generator and pick the winner after that

Charoo

Smash Champion
Slight schedule change. AE & MK9 is now at 1PM. MVC3 is now at 4:30PM

Charoo

Smash Champion
RANKING BATTLE​
2GG will be doing a ranking system for each season we host for all games. You gain points base on how well you perform and at the end of the season, winner will get prizes and discount for future events. Only top 8 of each event will get points and will be accumulative throughout the season. Not only that, the ranking points will also be used to seed the players for our event.

1st - 10 pts 2nd - 8pts 3rd - 6pts 4th- 4pts 5th - 3pts 7th - 1pt

shoutout to NorCal!

we're also doing a $100 guarantee for AE if u play that game. That just means at least $100 for pot no matter how many entrants

Charoo

Smash Champion
why did this have to be the weekend before my finals :(
just study on the weekday and sunday connor. I had a qualifier on mon and i had to host nice shot hugo the sat of it haha. You got this

Charoo

Smash Champion
double post on purpose

Just talked to Boback and NorCal is coming down for the 6/18 event!

what's funny is that this event still count for that free Genesis 2 entry, that means NorCal can win the free entry too now haha

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I may also be driving and bringing more Norcal. This car may contain Joeplicate and would likely be in search of pre/post-tourney 805 chillage.

Charoo

Smash Champion
I may also be driving and bringing more Norcal. This car may contain Joeplicate and would likely be in search of pre/post-tourney 805 chillage.
If you guys need assistance with anything then let me know. Same goes for other Norcal

Top Bottom