• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG 3.5 CSULB Sponsor by NOS UMVC3!

Charoo

Smash Champion
next one is July 2nd but it will be brawl. If you play melee, go to stabbed event

DJMirror

Smash Master
Shroomed, shut up

HMW - let me get a piece of that bread
Shroomed - no

*HMW goes ask for free bread from the waitress*

Shroomed - let me have half of your bread
HMW - no

*Macd and Alan gives shroomed the "look"*

LOOOOOOOOL

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Yo everyone, I might be trying to attend this during my stay at LA after Genesis 2.

Can anyone get me a ride from Motel 6? Maybe a ride back?
1738 North Whitley Avenue
US 101/Hollywood Freeway at Hollywood Boulevard

And if not, how do I get there from Motel 6 / how do I get back? Thanks!

EDIT: According to Google maps I can take a Metro to Willow Station which is about 8 miles away, will anyone be able to pick me up from there / drive me back? Thanks!

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman

Charoo

Smash Champion
next one is july 23rd. My friend just want to play black ops for fun so i'll have a station up for that. Just bring ur own controller and such. No tourney or fee for it.

Charoo

Smash Champion

to any1 coming, NOS is now sponsoring us and giving us free drinks for u guys. Later on in the future, expect bigger prizes at our events =)

and to be clear, when I say sponsor with prizes and stuff. This includes melee too! I been working my butt off to make melee mainstream again and get the respect it should as I'm a melee player myself back then.

We're going places and melee will be in the front line with me along with MVC3, AE, etc!

ORLY

Smash Master
what's the turnout looking like for this?

i'm still in cali from genesis and would love another tournament

especially another set with baka, HMW, and lovage ;D

SUNG475

Smash Ace
LOL BAKA HE'S CALLIN YOU OUT!!!

Freakin love your name Orly, my friends and I were sayin how awesome it was to lose to you
"I lost to Orly"
"ORLY!?!?"

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lol yeah, i guess we'll have to see come saturday then.

hopefully this gets a nice turnout. iirc virtual void and possibly strong bad (and maybe even a couple of the french?) are coming too.

hype!

ORLY

Smash Master
Lol @ sung

I've been thinking about changing it since I always feel silly saying it when someone asks who I am :p

WHA?

Smash Ace
I've been thinking about changing it since I always feel silly saying it when someone asks who I am :p
haha i feel ya...........

also DAMMIT at the lovage ride offerings.......... i cant make tourneys for a wee while....... ill see if TAPEZ is interested lovage.....

baka4moé

Smash Champion
hey uh anyone going to this passing through pasadena? im looking for a ride, and i can help pay gas and entertain you and stuff...

ORLY

Smash Master
is there anyone around here that would like to team?

dart went back to IL early and don't.. really.. know who lives here

PM me!

Top Bottom