• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinku

Smash Champion
man i wish i could go to this and ditto that spanish guys link, lol. oh well, lobos, i demand you go to the next widow maker one coming up next week. me and eric are going to team up. oh yeah!

Lobos

Smash Master
man i wish i could go to this and ditto that spanish guys link, lol. oh well, lobos, i demand you go to the next widow maker one coming up next week. me and eric are going to team up. oh yeah!
I'll prolly go to that one too and then retire from smash until brawl comes out.

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
GOOD morning.
I have been waiting for this, basically, since i started smashing professionally. I olny started within the last like year going to tourneys, and they were fairly small. i know to others this is just another MLG torney, but this is my first. i hope its a good one, and i hope i dont suck.

^____^

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I honestly wont make it out of the first pools, my your gonna blow it EE sense is tingling.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol @ the bet of me vs PC in Falco ditto. I really recommend no one to take that bet. Forward is right, I will most likely loose to PC in a Falco ditto. He's very smart, and knows his characters very well. I do feel as if I've gotten much smarter since INNsomnia though :).

Been watchin some new vids of Forward and PC. Time to loose with your own style :).

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm still looking for it myself actually... perhaps the VoD team hasn't started setting up yet. And it is only team's pools, so they may not find it important enough for it. *shrugs*

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I feel old because I don't recognize over half the people in the pools.

On a side note, let's see some Midwest awesomeness! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom