• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
does anyone wanna team with a very scrubby fox from new york whos has never even beaten a noob with shiek? my partner acemarth cant come.
Dude, I'd team with you, but I already have one (an awesome one). But I remember you from Long Island. You and AceMarth are amazing at teams.

Also, c'moooon. I'm from MD/VA where vets like Azen masters Bowser. What's the worse Bowser can do? Up+b out of shield? Deceptively fast f-tilt? Silly d-tilt edgehogs? Pssssshhht. :psycho:

I'll most likely just play uber gay.

Cort

Apple Head
omfg @ eevisu's sig

Yess Echo. $5 or 10? vs my what?

Linguini - $5 - Ganon vs Peach
g-reg - a lot - everyone vs stuff
Echo - ? - Sheik vs ???

MORE PLEASE

killafox

Smash Lord
bronx, ny (im up for any competition, so if u wann
lol inferno, i was kidding. i remember u too, u were in acemarths pool. u were amazing also. cya soon and hope to play u more this time cuz we didnt play at all last time lol

linguini, i never said anything, i was just looking for any teammate and u said sure, so i accepted. i was looking forward to teaming with u wether ur bad or good. but then my real partner said he was coming. but maybe we can play some friendlies. cya saturday

teams MM--

OTRU... + his partner- 10$
raistilin + darksonic- 10$?
echo + shen- 10$
viperboy_74 + his partner-10$?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Schedule!:
I'll be there at 8 AM beginning to do setups and working things out. People can come then and start practicing. We can be there until 2 AM at the latest, by then everyone's gotta be gone. (This shouldn't be an issue at all)

Saturday:

10-11:00 AM: Check-in. DO NOT BE LATE.
11:00 AM: Teams pools start.

4-5:00 PM: After the teams pools ends and a 30 minute intermission, THE FIRST ROUND OF POOLS will begin. Followed shortly by the second round.

10:00PM: Tournament play is done for the day and people are welcome to leave. The venue will stay open until midnight for free play.

Sunday:

Arrive whenever you need to be there. Earliest = 9 AM Sunday

11:00 AM: Teams final 32 begin+finish.

3:00 PM: Singles final 32 man bracket is played/finished.

3:00 PM-10:00 PM: The side tournaments. Teams Teams, Crews, Low tiers, whatever the demand is highest for will take top priority. People are free to leave before these since these are the more casual events.

That's the schedule, and its going to be followed well.

DO NOT BE LATE. I am starting promptly at 11 AM. Seriously, a lot of tournaments say this but never do, anyone around here can tell u i've DQ'd people for not being on time before. Just because ur better than everyone doesnt mean u can prolong the tournament. This message is 99% for chu, 1% for everyone else.

If for any reason you will be late, call me at 301 788 8085 and we'll talk. that number is also on the first page.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
omfg @ eevisu's sig

Yess Echo. $5 or 10? vs my what?

Linguini - $5 - Ganon vs Peach
g-reg - a lot - everyone vs stuff
Echo - ? - Sheik vs ???

MORE PLEASE
Your link.... mmm I feel a chain throw coming.
No I'm just kidding, play who ever you want. As for money, for now lets agree on $5.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I have an extra singles pass if anyone is having trouble buying one on MLG, or doesn't buy one by 10 AM Thursday. Just PM me if you need it.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Good **** Plank, enforce dat ****.

Plank, I know I say this every time, but I'll try not to be bad luck lol. (Beat Inui this time lol)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I currently don't have a teams partner, and I would like to place descent at the tourney. Is there anyone that is good that would like to team?

Linguini? I wouldn't mind teaming with you. We didn't team at Smash Bash, maybe I could make this one up?

@ Xif, Linguini is a mini-tipman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom