• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
I need to speak to whoever is the main brain in Maine! ASAP, reguarding arriving/ddeparting times for flights, and when those who leave by car will leave to head home for Maine. This is very important, because, I may have to start working construction (for a good **** amount of money) on monday the 18th. If this were some throw away job at a fast food place this wouldn't be a problem however, manual labor, at 7 AM requires a slight amount of rest, and the money means that I want to make a good impression on day one.

This message will be posted/IMed to wherever/whoever I can think.

I thank Maine for keeping me dated with most details of their trip, and their needs, however this is fairly last minute, and I must make contact with whoever ASAP!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the mt airy volunteer fire company is on a different street, this is the MAVFC rental hall. so it's on a different street, the one i listed. everyone worried about finding it needs to not worry and just go to that road, then its literally right there and u cant miss it

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Plank, did you change one of Nus's pass (that was previously Aiser) to the new alias of lain? If not, please do that... unless you can just do it at the tournament or something with ease.

Linguini, are you going to team with Shiz..or still team with me :D? I found someone else who'd team with me if you decide not to team with me.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I currently don't have a teams partner, and I would like to place descent at the tourney. Is there anyone that is good that would like to team?

Linguini? I wouldn't mind teaming with you. We didn't team at Smash Bash, maybe I could make this one up?

@ Xif, Linguini is a mini-tipman.
Shiz, am I teaming up w/ you or $mac? Going to have to buy my teams pass soon and need a definite partner.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Shiz if you want a good team partner hit up Vist, hes been owning in smash b4 wave and dashing were used in the same sentence.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks for all the offers guys but I think I found a teams partner. I believe I am currently teaming with Sensei.

Dew, you should team with $mac.

Plainrkk, don't forget to add that all singles passes are under my name for DaShizWiz, KeepSpeedN, and SmashMac.

And I think I'll buy my teams pass tomorrow.

And I think I'll buy my teams p

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
Okay Does anyone need a teammate? If you are interested in a teammate who plays Marth, Fox, Sheik and Peach send me a PM

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Done. As long as I'm Pikachu and you're Fox.

On Dreamland. >_>

edit// :( @ Shiz. Let's play friendlies atleast.

edit2// How about Fox vs Falco?
Cort, I've seen a couple of your posts and I've gotten the vibe that you must dislike me for no reason. Saying that I was a dumb player. I didn't reply to it when you posted it because I didn't want to waste my time. But now I'm replying to it because your asking me for a Money Match and Friendlies.

Theres no point to Money match me or have Friendlies with you when you view me that way. So I'll just do friendlies with others.

Cort

Apple Head
That's not true. I think your playstyle isn't very intelligent compared to some of the Falcos you think you "move fast to the max"er than. I thought that whole topic was pretty hilarious >_> I'm just being honest.

But I don't mean any serious disrespect. I don't dislike you at all.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
So who wants to play my Peach? And my amazing DK? Let's not forget my Marth, Fox, and Kirby!

This weekend only, at your nearest Pound2 Dealership

Pound 2, a private subsidary of Big Bill Hell's

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
That's not true. I think your playstyle isn't very intelligent compared to some of the Falcos you think you "move fast to the max"er than. I thought that whole topic was pretty hilarious >_> I'm just being honest.

But I don't mean any serious disrespect. I don't dislike you at all.
Couldn't you of just said that?

Now that I think back, the whole topic was kind of funny, lol.

I guess we could get in some friendlies.

Not sure if I'd do that Marth vs Falco match though. I don't like fighting peoples Nub characters, so if you go marth ill go captain falcon or somethin.

And to everyone that wants to MM me, I don't do Money Matches unless the person that wants to do it is like..... Dope or Tink or someone like that. If not I'll do lots of friendlies with whoever.

The reason I don't like doing Money Matches with people other than pros is because I lack money, and if I'm going to Money Match I'd like to use it the most efficient way. Which is probably getting whooped by a pro.

Edit:

So basically I'll do friendlies with anyone. But Money Matches it depends on my money. If I have enough, I'll try to do it with everyone that wants to.

Cort

Apple Head
Hooray.

I'm not a Dope or Tink or someone like that. :[

I really like the Marth vs Falco matchup, which is why I wanted to play you so bad.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Shiz, do you wanna money match/friendly?

I got money so if anyone wants to money match just lemme know. I'm not a big name target, but not to sound arrogant, I don't see myself loosing to to many people at this point when I actually decide to play. ^^

I probably won't play to many people with my falco unless they go as their mains into the match.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Okay, I've run into a problem. Chozen can't provide rides to and from the tourny, and doesn't know anyone who can, which basically means I need someone else to house me and my friends.

If anyone is providing housing, do you have enough room for three more people? We really need a place to stay and rides. Thank you.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hahaha Cort, I am not to Fond of the matchup Marth vs Falco. Unless I'm the Marth.

I bet you got some special M2K training huh? Thats not good :urg:.

And K.C. I don't mind getting in friendlies.

EEvisu

Smash Lord

I got money so if anyone wants to money match just lemme know. I'm not a big name target, but not to sound arrogant, I don't see myself loosing to to many people at this point when I actually decide to play. ^^

I probably won't play to many people with my falco unless they go as their mains into the match.
Good job overating yourself and I'll be glad to take your money, cya there.

btw I just made this post to sound all badass, KC is my dude /no homo

Banks

Smash Hero
I would like to play friendlies with anyone who is friendly, and I would like to money match anyone who is not good! (_)_)///D

lol @ K.C. Cloud...but its funny I don't see myself losing either. I guess we both don't watch videos of ourselves.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Wife: Please get a hold of me ASAP, please. I want to make sure that me and the three others with me will still have a place to stay. Give me a call on my cell(since your PM box is full). (586) 337 - 0807

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Rofl, I love the way EEvisu talks. Anyways I'll talk to everyone later. Time to sleep :).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Raistlin, how are u guys getting up here? flying? also whos picking u up from the airport and stuff?

can anyone coming from near chz1 help these guys out? masa maybe? blues? i can help pay whoever can do this some gas $

Big_R

Smash Champion
this is gonna be official. i'm taking an occurence from work, and i just registered so we should be goooood. my plan is to get in a bunch of matches with a bunch of ppl. lesss doo work!

btw if anyone wants to know what's up with the longer words like gooood it's cuz that's how i talk sometimes sry i can't control it.

Eggm

Smash Hero

I'll MM u.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Raistlin, how are u guys getting up here? flying? also whos picking u up from the airport and stuff?

can anyone coming from near chz1 help these guys out? masa maybe? blues? i can help pay whoever can do this some gas $
We're flying into BWI Friday a little before noon. Chozen was going to be picking us up from the airport, but he has to work from basically now until when he leaves for Italy and now we don't have a ride :( We wouldn't have a ride FROM his house either, even if we did somehow get there, so I was hoping some other kind soul would help us out. Speaking of, do you have any room left, Plairnkk? We could sleep on the floor if we had to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom