• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm in the process of haxing the game as we speak, soon I'll add Super Rainbow Cruise and Unnamed Stage Biased Towards Kish Style
I like those two stages
fun times

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I, uhm, hope you guys don't miss me too much. I have become far too old to come to such a long tournament.

Sliq

Smash Master
Maybe he is from some alternate universe, where he just really hates smash and his girlfriend is begging him to go?
Lollerskates to that post. Or maybe Drephen is too good.

Drephen, I challenge you to a pie making MM. We will bring our respected pies to FC, where they will do battle. And by that I mean we'll eat them.

TGM

Smash Lord
Lollerskates to that post. Or maybe Drephen is too good.

Drephen, I challenge you to a pie making MM. We will bring our respected pies to FC, where they will do battle. And by that I mean we'll eat them.
horrible......

ok im requestiong off work in the next we. Thanks for answering so fast!

Sliq

Smash Master
horrible......

ok im requestiong off work in the next we. Thanks for answering so fast!
You have severely hurt my reputation sir, and I must regain it via a duel. Pistols at dawn, or 1 dollar money match at FC. Your choice.

KishSquared

Smash Master
What the-? Who said this was the last FC?

By the way, this will probably be the last FC... but that's what we've said for 3 years, so meh.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
So I have a question. How can some of you guys call off work for smash tourneys and get away with it? I just don't seein that at Wally World, maybe I should just quit because I would much rather smash anyway xD.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Do you have room in your car for my walker, Trail? And my rocking chair?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So I have a question. How can some of you guys call off work for smash tourneys and get away with it? I just don't seein that at Wally World, maybe I should just quit because I would much rather smash anyway xD.
The trick is to call off early and tell them that your soul isn't for sale for anything under $20 an hour.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
of course it's really

the Wally's nose is still messed up from when Chevy Chase punched it.

Doraki

Smash Lord
Ah I want to come..
I'll have to go to the states earlier than last time if I don't want to be totally screwed by the time shift again.
(whose bright idea was it to bring me to a smashfest after 2 days of trains and planes, eh ?)

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Ha, I'd love to play you for real this time Doraki. Just played briefly in crews last time.

The McDonalds Ninja

Smash Cadet
I'm still going but I have a class for McDonalds the day after so I have to leave and drive for ten hours just to sit through a boring class...

Smash will definitely be on my mind...

Vist

Smash Champion
im looking forward to this. Transportation held me back last time but one way or another im gonna make sure i don't miss out on another epic fc

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It'll come in a month or two. most likely toward the middle of May or so (look for FC/Pound/OC to all be stickied around that time).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom