• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
South Bend International Airport is the closest you can get to, most likely you will have to fly to O'Hare and then switch over to a plane that will take you to it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Kish asked me to watch this thread. Omni is watching it to. Keep the discussion only on FC, no more oc vs fc or any subsequent debates.

BIG C

Smash Master
FC 22: BIG C > all thats what it is obviously. I remember a time when i was supposed to take legal responsibility for all of this so it would happen heh @ the iggles

Overswarm

is laughing at you
FC:# should be FC:01000110 01000011

It is FC:FC in binary.

It would certainly solve the problem of number of entrants being too high. No one would be able to tell their friends about the new FC because they would get tired of saying "FC: oh one oh oh oh one one oh oh one oh oh oh oh one one".

genius.

Juke

Smash Journeyman
FC:# should be FC:01000110 01000011

It is FC:FC in binary.

It would certainly solve the problem of number of entrants being too high. No one would be able to tell their friends about the new FC because they would get tired of saying "FC: oh one oh oh oh one one oh oh one oh oh oh oh one one".

genius.
If I hadn't just spent 3-4 hours on homework dealing with binary numbers that would have been funny. Instead, its just "=(".

Linguini

Smash Master
Sorry to mention OC3 but Im really not sure which one to go to, they both seem big and really fun, and i can only go to one.....sigh....thats life

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hmm, what are we not allowed to talk about now? I wanted to post a rant about how I think it's stupid that the community can't unite themselves before brawl, because some people prefer to put out their personal requests/grudges out in the open.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
alrite fc!
if i could 2v1 myko and ss in lowells gamers i shouold be able to last long in fc :O i hope
so this year fc wats gonna happen is there gonna be dodgeball and other stuff again o_O?

Drephen

Smash Master
Kishes, i think you owe us the name of this years FC within the next week

and it better come with a cool subtitle

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i demand the soul breaker glitch be banned!

i also would be very disapointed if there is not at least 17 FC smash tournaments happen between the time i make this post and by the time everyone can actually show up for one of the ship's silly tournies

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Hmm, what are we not allowed to talk about now? I wanted to post a rant about how I think it's stupid that the community can't unite themselves before brawl, because some people prefer to put out their personal requests/grudges out in the open.
there will be 2 tournies no matter what, not everyone can make it to either region...... it kinda sucks but its what is up.

Mars-

Smash Champion
Sorry to mention OC3 but Im really not sure which one to go to, they both seem big and really fun, and i can only go to one.....sigh....thats life
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but from what I understand, FC is a EC MW thing, and OC is a WC SW thing. But it is really up to you. I would look into who you want to play and who will be going to each event.

Drephen

Smash Master
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but from what I understand, FC is a EC MW thing, and OC is a WC SW thing. But it is really up to you. I would look into who you want to play and who will be going to each event.
thats not true at all

KishSquared

Smash Master
I completely agree with Drephen. Don't look at it as a Regional thing - these are both national-scale tournaments meant for anyone who can attend.

No one's gonna get in trouble for mentioning OC3, haha. What we don't want is an argument into which is better. If it happens, OC3 is gonna be a good tournament. FC is going to rock the house in its own way.

Both tournaments have things that the other does not. If you can only make one, it's up to you to decide which one you would have more fun at. That's what it's all about.

For the record, we have no animosity toward OC. When our tournament gets attacked for any reason, we defend it. We have never attacked OC, and we have no intention of "competing" with them for attendance. We have held FC on this weekend for 3 years running, and we announced our event 2 months ago - so you can rest assured that we aren't holding our event in mid-July to compete with OC.

If you're trying to decide which tournament to go to, then post your thoughts. But do so with the idea of discussing the benefits of each, not attacking either one. Those discussions are good for everyone.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
instead of arguing about oc3 vs fc. why dont we start arguements for stages!

i propose the neutral 6 be on random!

KishSquared

Smash Master
You're not allowed to argue stages until we've made the stagelist!!

Once we post that the Ship 24 will be used for random, we'll welcome all arguments and/or nasty PMs.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, and Green Greens on random.

It would be amazing

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
You're not allowed to argue stages until we've made the stagelist!!

Once we post that the Ship 24 will be used for random, we'll welcome all arguments and/or nasty PMs.
tell u wat, you let my tournament onto the midwest circuit and ill let you have the ship 58 (ar necessary)

AS Money

Smash Lord
if ship 24 is used and i get green greens for the random stage during the tourny i am not responsable for my johning of invisable bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom