• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ec is missing kdj neo azen wife husband and km

****, we might not win by more than 10 stock again

hahahahahha jk we'll obviously still win by more than 10 stock

ViciousMistress

Smash Rookie
Umm yeah if there is anybody looking for a partner? umm..gimme an email or IM me on my sn SpngebobNpatGurl on AIM. I'm posting this just in case if i dont have one. I'm not sure what my friends are doing so if you happen to be interested. Let me know.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
actually i'm dating chu's girlfriend(i practically live with her lol) right now and in the process of getting my zip code changed to be in west coast while still living in ohio

does that mean i can be a part of west coast team?
Actually now that I think of it I'm originally from California, does that mean I can be part of the West Coast team?

(I'm kidding, don't hurt me)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im still taking 20:1 odd mm's with any zelda or bowser. $100 if u win, $5 if i win

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I only just today figured out what Diamond and Pearl mean in the tournament titles. I can't believe it never occurred to me.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
ec is missing kdj neo azen wife husband and km

****, we might not win by more than 10 stock again

hahahahahha jk we'll obviously still win by more than 10 stock

Lol! I get it, EC has good players! That's the joke, right??

Man someone should make some more jokes about how many good players EC has, I'm definately not tired of them yet. :)

Anyways, back to them chess MMs...?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm in for chess mm; $5 or 10, best 2 of 3 (one white, one black for first two games, then coinflip for 3rd or something)

either no time limit (but be reasonable) or 30 mins

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so here's the part where I perform my obligatory challenge, and ask Paradigm to MM me for $5 Samus/Doc......not because I have something to prove or anything, but just because....well, I dunno, maybe I like losing money......anyway, Para, you know you want to...

KishSquared

Smash Master
We'll get you, Isai. We should have a shuttle of some kind going back and forth between the church and airport.

Tim, once again, you should probably add all our phone numbers to the first post again. Also add that our main line this year is 574-807-0083.

IMPORTANT:I just had a crew called "Kellogg" register themselves at meleefc.com. I don't know who they are, other than that they appear to be out of Ohio. If anyone knows who they are, please tell them that we're sold out of tickets. Judging by the fact that they register 8 people all at once, my guess is that they didn't realize it was too late and that tickets are required.

If anyone knows anyone in this crew, please let me know or pass it on to them and let me know you did. Thanks!!!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Are you guys going to have any type of security at FC? Like, what would happen if those 8 guys did show up? Just curious! :)

Megachuk

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT:I just had a crew called "Kellogg" register themselves at meleefc.com. I don't know who they are, other than that they appear to be out of Ohio. If anyone knows who they are, please tell them that we're sold out of tickets. Judging by the fact that they register 8 people all at once, my guess is that they didn't realize it was too late and that tickets are required.

If anyone knows anyone in this crew, please let me know or pass it on to them and let me know you did. Thanks!!!
I know who they are, and I'll let them know.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
================
Cyphus's Money Matches
================

i'll be taking all MM in...

everyone's favorite hand-break game of Merci.
I've still been undefeated in all my matches from FC3 and FC6. Name your own prices, folks.
------------
If anyone brings a Wii and has the Wii-D/L game: Dr.Robotnic's Mean Bean Machine, i'll take any MMs in that any amount as well.
-----------
I'm also up for sparring MMs.
Non-striking Style:
Wrestling/Grappling. As far as rules: no striking...and for the sake of safety (since we do wants hands for melee) no arm/wrist/leg/ankle locks.(of course you're welcome to use all those to assist in your own locks)
Winner is made from a tapout via choke, hold, etc. I'm 5"11 and 155 lbs, if that makes anyone interested.
i would deffinately prefer this option over boxing/etc, because matches tend to end in less than 1 minute and noone has any injuries.
------------

Paradigm

Smash Ace
Ok, so here's the part where I perform my obligatory challenge, and ask Paradigm to MM me for $5 Samus/Doc......not because I have something to prove or anything, but just because....well, I dunno, maybe I like losing money......anyway, Para, you know you want to...
$5 Samus vs Doc, most definitely. I'll also agree to you against me playing one handed @ $5, as well as you against my (two-handed) Bowser for $5. Don't feel obligated, but I figure it'll keep things interesting.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Man, I dunno....one handed? thats kinda tough.......I think I might take your Bowser....but what to use against him.....

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
$5 Samus vs Doc, most definitely. I'll also agree to you against me playing one handed @ $5, as well as you against my (two-handed) Bowser for $5. Don't feel obligated, but I figure it'll keep things interesting.
wanna $5 my doc?

Paradigm

Smash Ace
Man, I dunno....one handed? thats kinda tough.......I think I might take your Bowser....but what to use against him.....
Just to clarify, I'm the one one-handed, you're free to play "normally." I won't necesarily use Samus, either.

wanna $5 my doc?
You're join date of 2002 scares me, lol. I immediately agreed to TTemp because he 'n I have known each other from before (it's probably reasonable to consider me his rival). As of now I feel kinda out of practice (I developed my one-handed game, as well as picked up bowser, due to the lack of anyone challenging in the area...). I'm gunna have to turn ya down. If you want to moneymatch at go, however, I'm game d;

chillindude829

Smash Master
Cyphus... I'll think about Mercy. I'm not bad myself in that game. This is probably a laughable question considering things I've seen you do in the past, but can you bend your fingers back to your wrists?

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so to clarify, you're honestly gonna try and play me one handed? I'd rather have you playing at full potential, if you don't mind... not that I don't think you couldn't beat me one handed....in fact I think you'd probably beat me blindfolded with soap giving you verbal commands....it's just I like to avoid complete humiliation.....

Paradigm

Smash Ace
Ok, so to clarify, you're honestly gonna try and play me one handed? I'd rather have you playing at full potential, if you don't mind... not that I don't think you couldn't beat me one handed....in fact I think you'd probably beat me blindfolded with soap giving you verbal commands....it's just I like to avoid complete humiliation.....
Ah, I see. Alright then. I've lost a MM against someone else playing one-handed, I can see how that isn't the happiest feeling.

Which reminds me - AlphaZealot, $2 me (2 handed) vs you (1 handed)? Or you gunna chicken out 'cuz I won't be feeling all icky this time? (<-- John)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes.

=D

10>.>
does that mean u wanna go for 10? i'll agree to 5 for now. not sure if that is a "10" or one of those 1337 sweatdrop things for ur smilie.

if ya'll dont mind me askin who is officially on the south team? can i be on it plzzzzzzz???
theres a thread on the whole deal in "atlantic south" titled "diamond in the rough"

Cyphus... I'll think about Mercy. I'm not bad myself in that game. This is probably a laughable question considering things I've seen you do in the past, but can you bend your fingers back to your wrists?
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
what are the kishes doing about video recording? I'd be willing to help in that aspect if they are looking for any help. I have some capture equipment, just let me know what's the prefered method of capture, and i'll see if i can bring the appropriate stuff. Also i could take matches recorded and split/ document/ upload them too or whatever. I mean, this is the stuff i do here in MI, so i'd figure i'd offer my services to FC as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom