• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I mean, if my region sucked, I'd be angry as well
It seems his post is referring to how unnecessary comments like Plairnik's was, as in, that's what he's angry about, if angry at all.

Also, as far as I know you've never even met any of us, other than Isai I guess, so comments like yours are erroneous.

Doraki

Smash Lord
If anyone brings a Wii and has the Wii-D/L game: Dr.Robotnic's Mean Bean Machine, i'll take any MMs in that any amount as well.
this game is way too old and has bad rules. (I don't think you can even cancel one another's attacks x_x )
I have the puyo pop fever on DS (american version),so we could play with classic rules.

lain

Smash Master
i declare we play Texas Hold 'Em.

Tournament, Cash game, or just a little table thing.

who's in? i'll bring all the necessary chips (i have a lot ahaha) ((good ones too!!))

WHO"S IN?!

forward

Smash Champion
Hmmm, Ka master vs Chillindude, that would be a good match. I'm not sure who I'd bet on to win. Maybe Ka master.... but then again, Chillin has cheap shines.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
i declare we play Texas Hold 'Em.

Tournament, Cash game, or just a little table thing.

who's in? i'll bring all the necessary chips (i have a lot ahaha) ((good ones too!!))

WHO"S IN?!
I'm in. I love Hold'em./

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Chillindude...

$5 2/3 MM?

My samus vs your fox.

araknophobik

Smash Master
feeling better than some head on a sunday afternoon
better than a chick that says yes too soon

lmfao naw on the real
wtf is smiles s/n
i wanna team with that hoe but yeah iono how to get ahold of him

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Some guys set up a cash game Friday afternoon of last year, and it was still running Saturday afternoon when I left the tourney.

I got up over 25$ at one time, and ended up like 20$ in the hole.

But that's another story.

TTemp

Smash Journeyman
So....Texas Hold'Em.....cool, count me in. I have a poker set I can bring as well....not a lot of chips, but hey, if we get a lot of people playing, we might need the extras...

vidjoe

Smash Rookie
FC tickets

I'm willing to sell my FC ticket for more than the original price, if there are any takers PM me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hmmm, Ka master vs Chillindude, that would be a good match. I'm not sure who I'd bet on to win. Maybe Ka master.... but then again, Chillin has cheap shines.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a joke of a statement as if that would even be a close match

as far as luigi goes if it isnt azen it's done

vidjoe

Smash Rookie
can someone direct me to the post where kishes said something about this or where i could return?

and i just didnt have an account before =P

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Yeah, that's illegal. We have all your information, and we will return your money. We already know everyone who is coming because of our registration, so there's no way for you to pass it on to someone else. We will pay you for your ticket, and transfer it to whomever you choose, and we will take his money instead.

Please PM us an address to which we can refund your money, and your registration information. Thanks for trying to come!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
ur not good at **** talking... pick up a new hobby... like getting good at this game.

Lol, I like how everyone automatically assumes I'm trash talking EC. Sure shows some good signs of maturity.

DJ combo already said everything I needed to (thanks btw nate), I guess you were just too ignorant to read his post. Can't wait for our MM.

plarinkkk said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a joke of a statement as if that would even be a close match

as far as luigi goes if it isnt azen it's done

$50 dollar MM Luigi vs Sheik? No?

technomancer

Smash Champion
This thread officially proves that smash is now about MMs and trashtalking more than it is about smash

to which I say hells yeah, and I'm putting $5 on Plank, no johns I almost beat Vist's luigi with Sheik and my sheik is el horrible like I don't use grabs horrible.

Edit: i'm still rooting for Ka-Master tho

chillindude829

Smash Master
hylian: ok cool

those guys who were betting on me vs ka-master: only if the match itself is also a money match, i'm not gonna play it if it doesn't benefit me -.-

DJ combo: money match $20

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Lol, I like how everyone automatically assumes I'm trash talking EC. Sure shows some good signs of maturity.

DJ combo already said everything I needed to (thanks btw nate), I guess you were just too ignorant to read his post. Can't wait for our MM.

$50 dollar MM Luigi vs Sheik? No?
actually idc who u were **** talking ..... ur just bad at it. that's really all i was saying... that and ur not good at this game son GFS.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I'll do one for $5. There's no reason to do $20 when the outcome is for the most part decided...

Btw, I wasn't implying that I am all great either, but I'm sure after the match you won't say I suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom