• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
i felt very sad that i had to miss the last FC :(

i think ill have to try to make this one ;x

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
ew yuna

maybe we should copy EC and have our white peach be captain. wait, then all we'd do is sit around and giggle profusely.

The King

Smash Ace
Counting the golfers that visited the OC2 venue over the span of the 3-day event, OC2 raked in a stunning 1,829 attendants. Congratulations Orange-County-2!

King Out

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Silent Wolf, your banner is too good man.

I can't wait for the actual information on this tournament so I can start planning/saving for it.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm very sad to have missed the 1st two FCs. If I have the money to make it to this and *pound* 2 I will do everything in my power to not miss out. The rest of the country needs to feel the JF. (take that however you'd like. ;))

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will definitly try to go with some people from texas...I have the money!!!! If anyone from texas wants to carpool there then count me in!!!

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
Nothing can stop me from missing this one. I'd step over my own Trail's mother to get there.

Hylian, you should bring FLT.

AS Money

Smash Lord
i would want to team with caveman for torpedo ball i dont think he lost one game.

hopefully i dont get into a car accidant leaveing detriot this year like last one that was stressful

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I can imagine Caveman not losing. Also, Hylian wouldn't be bringing FLT... FLT will come if he wants, altho if there are the regional crew battles again, it's pretty much guaranteed he'll be on the team.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
With Melee officially off the pro circuit of MLG, I'm expecting attendance to be a little different this year. Anyone up for another FC3-style true Regional Crew Battle?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO @ me bringing FLT. He would come reguardless if he wanted and if anything it would be him who is taking me because I don't have a car. Which is why I need to find someone to carpool with..I have gas money!!! And I soooo want to play for the south in the regional crew battles though it probably isn't going to happen and if it is then the south is going to be missing some of its finer players ;_;.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Oh man. Another FC. Last years was awesome. I am sure once the date is announced and more info becomes available, I, along with everyone in my crew/area, will start making plans to attend.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
It'd be pretty tight if it was after July 20th cuz i won't have to go to my job.
And i'll have a few hundred to spend. :)

what state does this happen in cuz i have no ****ing idea.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
This is QueenDVS on Rock's account!!!

Oh this looks too good!!!

*plans WAY ahead to keep all of July open*

I hope we do regional crews again...I'll try and make it onto South team again like at FC 3!!!

:colorful:

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I know I've said this twice now, but I'm gonna try and make it to FC this year. Everybody tells me it's the greatest thing since ever, and I've never been! Curse me and my lack of a driver's lisence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom