• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 AUSOM (Auburn University Smash Of the Millennium) Oct. 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
If we only want to play Brawl Singles, would it be okay to show up around 1-2, or do we have to register at 11 and then wait? (It's a decent drive, so the more sleep we get the better)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
oh...

HOLLA AT SOME CAPPS ROAD, SON.

cause googlemaps is clearly doing this **** again. bein a slick hater tryin to send me home to CAPPS ROAD.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
oh...

HOLLA AT SOME CAPPS ROAD, SON.

cause googlemaps is clearly doing this **** again. bein a slick hater tryin to send me home to CAPPS ROAD.
That's right I know these are numbers and number make people's heads explode, but its freaking I-85 exit freaking 58

it's not even hard numbers to remember there the same forward as they are backwards :O==>8O!!!!!!!!!1 (MINDBLOWING I KNOW)

but inevitably someone is gonna **** this up, when you do just call me (251)581-3185
I'll ask you what exit did you take and you'll tell me 61 or 56 or "I didn't look," or some **** that doesn't make any sense, but whatever I'll get you here

(251)581-3185

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
If we only want to play Brawl Singles, would it be okay to show up around 1-2, or do we have to register at 11 and then wait? (It's a decent drive, so the more sleep we get the better)
Seriously, this is a pretty important question that I would love to be answered. It might mean the difference of 4 people showing up or not.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
You can register for the singles tourney whenever between 11 and whenever the tourney starts. We might start the tourney early if doubles end early. So call us if you think you might not make it in time and we'll wait for u (as long as you're not going to be too late :p).

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I haven't checked yet but I just realized how likely it is that I have no Melee save data. I lost a memory card and it is probably on it.
Is it possible to copy Melee data? If not then ****.

I haven't checked yet but I just realized how likely it is that I have no Melee save data. I lost a memory card and it is probably on it.
Is it possible to copy Melee data? If not then ****.
It is, I'll have my mem card at the tourney.

Forgot about that cube screen that comes up if you don't put in a cd, eh?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
hey dogy

how many people are coming with you?
0 because I live 2 hours away from everybody.
That's right I know these are numbers and number make people's heads explode, but its freaking I-85 exit freaking 58

it's not even hard numbers to remember there the same forward as they are backwards :O==>8O!!!!!!!!!1 (MINDBLOWING I KNOW)

but inevitably someone is gonna **** this up, when you do just call me (251)581-3185
I'll ask you what exit did you take and you'll tell me 61 or 56 or "I didn't look," or some **** that doesn't make any sense, but whatever I'll get you here

(251)581-3185
wouldn't be surprised because I RARELY EVER SEE I-85 WHEN DRIVING CAUSE I LIVE 2 HOURS AWAY FROM EVERBODY IN CENTRAL GA WHERE I RIDE UP AND DOWN I-75.

edit:
OMG I TRICKED GOOGLE MAPS INTO GIVING ME DIRECTIONS TO CAPPS LANDING.

GAME

THE

F***

OVER.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
It is, I'll have my mem card at the tourney.

Forgot about that cube screen that comes up if you don't put in a cd, eh?

There are some games you can't copy, like PSO for one (and maybe the only example) for Gamecube. So idk and stuff.

But I have heard if you press Z when you turn the Gamecube on some crazy *** **** starts happenin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom