• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/2007 C3 Results MD/DC/VA... 94 players!

Zero34

Smash Lord
oh okay, thanks aho. i didnt see that post

fob is about as fobby as he gets. he's a complete jerk and likes messing up civilized people's houses

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
lol i love it how we sent spy kids to losers and they placed higher than us...i guessed they steped it up more than we did in losers...or got some easy matches...

smash god we didnt play wtf...i plyed yr bro for like half a stock ...
I know.. we have to play next time I see you. I'll make sure of it.. :p

viperboy_74

Smash Master
Past Gauntlet
1 PC Chris
2 Bum
3 Zang
4 KDJ
5 Wes
5 Cactuar
7 Cort
7 Trail
9 Javier
9 Dire
9 Viper Boy
9 Zoso
13 Matt L
13 Tink
13 Pika Pika
13 Dave
17 Nus
17 Blackanese
17 DJ Nintendo
17 Hayato
17 Oni
17 X
17 Tag
17 Dope

you missed one PC :p

good **** drephen, way to rep cuz we sure as **** didn't...

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
kc, renegade was calling your name for at least an hour until i popped in and told him that you werent even there lol

if you got 3rd in pools, does that make you got 33rd place? because if so, why am i in 65th place?

FOB: fresh off the BORDER durrr
Lol I can't figure out how I even got registered for the tournament....

It's kind of creepy. <_<

kiwiii

Smash Lord
I Was Mr Jangles Not Watty! Wtf?!?!?!
:( weak sauce. im still blaming you for causing our death pool

"who the hell are locke and mr jangles? you got this, kiwi" -_- ......... re-do of that match if i go to cata3 por favor ? :]

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Im sure its probably based on a point total system. For example, 3rd in a pool of 5 means you probaly had 6 wins and 4 loses. Versus someone who is third in a pool of 6 with 8 wins and 4 loses.

Then, you can even have two people have the same number of people in their pool and get the differant placements. For example, you could go 4-2 in your pool but won one or two matches against the people who made it out (giving you a ratio something lik 9-4 or so), or you could have the reverse and despite winning the sets, you lost a match or two (going like 8-5 or so).

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Who's Watty?

I must introduce myself to Watty next time.

And yeyz, 33! Thanks for the results Aho, much appreciation.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
watty was the samus player. he had a beanie on..and deserves a beating. -_-. *shakes fist*
drephen, i wanted to hottock/mm your sheik. :[ and i mean, MW clearly adores you. haha. i'm definitely picking up things from your style, you inspire all sheiks to be gayer than ever *pound*

Vist

Smash Champion
I just wanted to say the tournament was great. It was cool having some OOS smashers there. I didn't get to play any of the MW guys, but I was very impressed from the matches I watched with you guys playing (Drephen your sheik is very inspiring). Everyone seems to be stepping it up, and I'm doing the same but this tournament wasn't my time to shine just yet. Next time I'll only be fuxing with one or two characters for good, and it's gonna be much more effective for me. Thanks to omni for teaming with me, next time we get to team we'll do better with some peach action :cool: .

There's far too many shout-outs I have in mind so everyone I played/talked to etc. - Good ****. I had a blast and I'll hopefully see/play everyone at an event coming up soon (and I'll have some money to spare finally).

p.s.-
kiwii thanks for the food (can't think of the name). It seemed simple but it was the ****.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
i didn't bring kimbap to this. i'll try to make some for chu's but idk. gotta go shopping for the ingredients x_x

kiwiii

Smash Lord
ddukbuki .. *drool* that + ramen noodles + pork = moneyyyyyyy!
wow i love korean food. <3 good ****

vist-- no problem at all. i'm glad you liked them. i have no idea who tried it haha they just disappeared when i was playing. hope to see you at tourneys more often, i'm beginning to earn the title of "TA's mom/chef" haha so i'll make something next time instead of cheating and buying it -___-'

it's called hottock, for your personal reference

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Though... when Chu and Azen were doing a team Moneymatch... I have to say, that was hilarious.

While Chu was taking on both with Ice Climbers, Azen didn't even pause and he started to put his prize money in his jacket pocket. Too good lol

As for Korean Food. I like to spice up quite a lot of what I eat with Kimchi :p. Though whenever I eat Korean, I'm very plain and usually go for Bulgogi (sp?) or Yuk Gae Jong (sp?)

Though for Japanese foods, I love Somen and Soba. Though I just got a cup of Miso soup from my Grandmother who lives upstairs. She's making me some Somen noodles ^_^.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
So, who wants to give me their money in a djc match next time I'm in VA? :)

DJC Match = as many as you can do in one minute.
Can you even count how many you do? You do yours so fast >_<... I'd do it if it were yoshi vs yoshi.. but ur ness is too **** quick.

Watty

Smash Lord
Can some1 posts vids anytime soon plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aho43

Smash Lord
I have some footage from teams, maybe some of singles, I'll have to look at the tape. *shrugs* I dunno when I'll get to it. I still need to get to the EGL footage I have.

This is my 1000th post!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
man, I wanteed tocome to this. I still haven't had a chance to play AZ again. And i can't make the march tourney either. Maybe april?

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
whew, shoutout time! i hate this part....takes me like, 30 minutes...

first, pools:

Drephen- congrats on taking the tourney! that shiek is pretty vicious, link can't do much about that.
MasaX- lol, yeah we were just standing behind him talking about how link would probably get *****...and we picked link anyways :D. either way, good link dittos. keep it up!
FOB- gay. nah, but it was pretty lame though. you seriously did just as good spamming as you did fighting me. good matches though, have i played you before?
NYYoshi guy- dude, boshi all the way. i like your yoshi playstyle, just don't sucicide.

tourney matches:

wife- i dunno why, but those were some pretty fun matches. probably becuase i haven't played you in what, a year? way too long. too bad about no VA vs MD matches, halfway through the day i figured it would probably come to that though. :(
CK- that fox has improved, good matches. wanted to get some exhibitions in too, but they were pretty strict.
Meep?- IC dude. I did it. I controller johned. i'm sorry. but seriously, i don't know how much that day i just up aerial'd and left myself wide open. i have a pretty high tolerance level, but when i push a button and it does something else and die from it, that bothers me. Good matches though, your IC's play pretty smart.
G-reg- lol pokefloats, i don't think alot of people can say they've gotten 2 stock off of you and not touch you. i'm gonna work on my other characters to take on that falcon.

exhibitions:

Chozen1- jiggly? wasn't last time falco? ah well, VA needs more jigglies, good matches. i'll try and make it to a fest or something, but this semester is taking just about everything out of me.
cafe(KORNNN)- lol, this is my first time playing you outside of anime convention. good matches, i'll see you at katsu.
Sam, and the Manassas Crew- good stuff, bringing everyone to the tourney. This is where the real experience is earned. we gotta smash sometime, i'm gonna make my mario tourney level.
Watty- the ohio samus, right? i liked that style of yours, real aggressive. most samuses i play are laid back and try to catch me in stuff. good playing you.
other ohio smasher- i'm pretty sure i played you with mario, and then link? good matches, i don't remember too well.
RickR- MAN I MISSED YOU! Where was my link rival all this time? what happened to you? the minute i saw you it wasn't like "oh hey rickr" it was like "LINK DITTO." good matches, i completely forgot your style, keep that link strong, even if you don't like him.
PXT- also has been a year since i played you. crazy huh? where's the sailor's cap? step it up! stop getting into tournies for free!
Aho- oh man I am coming to college park. i need more matches. that goes for all of team arlington, which is like half MD people. i seriously forgot you were MD. it's been too long.

'Capwnz:

Tails- good stuff, even though you probably won't read this cause you don't go on smashboards!
Mew2Matt- good stuff, the fire was back. too bad it couldn't stay for more than a day. All flash, no cash.
ECE- you had a pretty tough pool, but we held it together in teams after a rough start. the only way to get some team pratice in is travel. i say a chozen1 fest, chufest, or crash college park smash.
Cow- OUEEENNDAAN!!!
Bobz- dude, you could've made it out of those pools. don't leave me all alone! :(
RedYoshi- sick. the one chance to get all of the capwnz together and your sick. no johns.

ok, as always good matches to all the people i missed.

:link:

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Ok Iv been real lazy but ill do some quick ones even tho I sucked out hard in this tournament :)

'Capwnz: Thanks for the amazing smash night the night before and thanks to Bob(I hope im right!) for housing Me, Matt, and Yannick.

ECE: Good stuff nice gannon can't wait till I play you again
SS4Ricky: I've only played one other link that was even comparable to yours, its always nice to see link beat some *** in friendlies/tournaments
Mew2Matt: Thanks for driving us down there and for all the "Stories" you told us on the way down, ness is good and easy to gay :ohwell: so many DJC ness looked like he was having seizures.
Cow: Good stuff in our matches I always enjoy fighting a good peach

Brackets/Friendlies:
Yannick: I still hate you and your little yoshi too!
Bushman: God Ihate you gannon! Once I stopped getting the **** punched outa me we had a good match almost had ya :) good **** man next time ill get you next time.
Captain falcon player in my pools: Nice CF too many close matches, I was just having way to much fun with that match and dont take the taunt/**** talking personally.
Redd(i think?): Why you gotta sandbag by not picking your fox first! I was thinking I had a chance after i almost beat your sheik and beat your peach, then your fox comes down and just beats the snot outa me!
To anyone i left out sorry im terrible with name
That little kid: Keep up the good work your already so much better then people from around my area that play everyday.
Azen: Always a pleasure to play you and good work in the tournament, your fox is just too good man.
Wife: I never played your or talked to you (besides cheering for ricky in your match with him) but you made the night all that much more fun >_>

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
PikaPika

It's cause redd's fox is like that son, redd's fox is the ****.

Wait what am I saying, Redd IS the ****.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok Iv been real lazy but ill do some quick ones even tho I sucked out hard in this tournament :)

'Capwnz: Thanks for the amazing smash night the night before and thanks to Bob(I hope im right!) for housing Me, Matt, and Yannick.

ECE: Good stuff nice gannon can't wait till I play you again
SS4Ricky: I've only played one other link that was even comparable to yours, its always nice to see link beat some *** in friendlies/tournaments
Mew2Matt: Thanks for driving us down there and for all the "Stories" you told us on the way down, ness is good and easy to gay :ohwell: so many DJC ness looked like he was having seizures.
Cow: Good stuff in our matches I always enjoy fighting a good peach

Brackets/Friendlies:
Yannick: I still hate you and your little yoshi too!
Bushman: God Ihate you gannon! Once I stopped getting the **** punched outa me we had a good match almost had ya :) good **** man next time ill get you next time.
Captain falcon player in my pools: Nice CF too many close matches, I was just having way to much fun with that match and dont take the taunt/**** talking personally.
Redd(i think?): Why you gotta sandbag by not picking your fox first! I was thinking I had a chance after i almost beat your sheik and beat your peach, then your fox comes down and just beats the snot outa me!
To anyone i left out sorry im terrible with name
That little kid: Keep up the good work your already so much better then people from around my area that play everyday.
Azen: Always a pleasure to play you and good work in the tournament, your fox is just too good man.
Wife: I never played your or talked to you (besides cheering for ricky in your match with him) but you made the night all that much more fun >_>

Where the hell was my Pika ditto?

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
Where the hell was my Pika ditto?
I TRIED TO GET ONE WITH YOU! I asked during your MM but you just got up and bounced, I was upset! Then all the tv's started dissapearing and I couldnt find you. The only person who I've dittod with pika besides random people is N64.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, I probably didn't hear you. I have a poor attention span.

Maybe at Cataclysm if I go.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
-__-.........

korn, i'll try if i get a chance to buy the ingredients before chu's x_x no guarantees :[

Top Bottom