• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[2/13/10] Next Level Lan - Inaugural Brawl!

황미영

Smash Champion
oh yea. whoever's wii was on TV 1 (the one that was linked to the projector) I have your black SD card adapter with the 2gb microSD card inside of it. You also have my blue SD card inside your wii. So, whoever it is, just let me know and we can trade back whenever you want :laugh:
Lol, I think that's Dark Sonic's.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
<---closest one to beat shaky legitly besides riddle.

someone teach me to ****ing calm down when im winning and not lose momentum...especially if im ahead a stock low % each match >_>

shaky, our next battle you will truly hate diddy.

memorable moments:
i SNL'd someone :3

a w.e diddy

AfroQT

Smash Master
I ****ing taught him shut the **** up scrubs youa ll suck im the true master here.
(except when i fight seibrik)

--Afro, Teacher of Shaky, Slayer of Redhalberd, Backroom Member, Best player in Florida.

Shaky

Smash Ace
oh yea. whoever's wii was on TV 1 (the one that was linked to the projector) I have your black SD card adapter with the 2gb microSD card inside of it. You also have my blue SD card inside your wii. So, whoever it is, just let me know and we can trade back whenever you want :laugh:
Bumping this.

[GB]Cecil

Smash Apprentice
I uploaded the html for the results. Expect them to be up on NLL's website. As for the next month's event..

Are there any Saturdays in March that are NOT good for Melee? As in there is another tournament going on in town, not just one person having to visit their grandma for the week!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
by that statement i guess the next brawl one is going to be April?

i just want to get some hype for the next one.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
You gave up on him, dont lie.

Myself and riddle continued his training!

Was he winning when u were around?

NO

Is he winning now?

YES HE IS

Top Bottom