• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/08 Brawl Gigabits in Orlando, Florida feat. ChuDat, Inui, Afro, Seibrik

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Please post any information you may know regarding players of teams and characters that people used

Doubles Bracket

29 Teams

1. Beauty & The Beast (Chu + Inui) (Kirby + MK)
2. Orange (Afro + Seibrik) (Wario + Dedede/MK)
3. M.O.B. (DewDaDash + ******) (Dedede + R.O.B.)
4. L!X (SheikSSBM + MixCoatl) (Luigi? + Snake?)
5. Backyard Boys (action b@stard + Mars) (Lucas + Pit)
5. Dutch Rudder (Chaz + Bonesaw) (Marth/Snake + MK)
7. Deadly Prey (PolMex23 + Monk) (Luigi/Snake + Mario/Snake)
7. Chicken lo Mein (GDX + 8-Bit) (Diddy + Snake/MK)
9. Vaginal Cumshot (Colbol + Chops) (MK + MK)
9. Gilbert Arenas (CO18 + MK18) (Dedede + Dedede)
9. ****ting **** Nipples (HRNut + Hungrybox) (Snake/MK + Dedede)
9. STFU & GTFO (StaFu + Poltergust) (Marth + Yoshi)
13. GMoney Dates Chicks That Look Like Inui
13. Inui has never blown his load (Rx- + SheerMadness) (MK + Kirby)
13. Katy Pery Has Legs Like a Demon (Gmoney + Garban20) (Wario/MK + Snake/Wario)
13. Revag
17. C0CK N BALLS
17. Exploring Uranus
17. Next time on DragonNutZ (Masky + Galuda) (Ness + R.O.B.)
17. Fat Rockets
17. Pr0n
17. Black Guys
17. Baha Men
17. Alabama Hotpocket
25. WTF
25. BDB
25. Believe It!
25. Blood Bath & Beyond
25. We 3 stock ur mom

Singles Bracket

63 Entrants

1. ChuDat (Kirby)
2. Afro (Wario/MK)
3. CO18 (Dedede)
4. Seibrik (MK/Dedede/Snake)
5. Hungrybox (Dedede)
5. Inui (MK)
7. SheerMadness (Kirby)
7. Nick.Riddle (McGriddle) (ZSS)
9. Rx- (MK)
9. SheikSSBM (Luigi/Marth/G&W)
9. GDX (Diddy)
9. Galeon (Lucas)
13. Snakeee (HRNut) (MK/Snake/Marth)
13. Lambchops (MK)
13. Chaz (Marth)
13. MK18 (Dedede)
17. solidneku (R.O.B.)
17. Aurae
17. Poltergust (Yoshi)
17. Ninjastar (MK)
17. Bonesaw (MK)
17. TommyG (Falco)
17. EmoWolf (Wolf)
17. Gmoney (MK)
25. DewDaDash (Dedede)
25. 8-Bit (Snake/MK)
25. Mars (Pit)
25. h1roshi (Kirby/G&W)
25. CJ
25. ****** (R.O.B.)
25. Masky (Ness)
25. Fizzi (Snake/Dedede)
33. Acorn (Lucario)
33. Galuda (ICs/R.O.B.)
33. Groceries
33. <3
33. Rust
33. StaFu (Marth)
33. Zoro (Ganon/Charizard)
33. Lazu
33. Kenyu (DK)
33. The God Meowmix (Toon Link)
33. Sensei (Mario)
33. memk
33. cocaine
33. Jssn (Pit)
33. Hospitality
33. Mixcoatl (Snake?)
49. teeco
49. Flaf
49. Monk (Mario/Snake)
49. Walnut (Mario?)
49. Gindler (Yoshi)
49. Spike
49. TheeIncubus
49. Exdeath
49. phrrn
49. f-18
49. T3h Albino (Dedede)
49. Lime
49. DJFuckNugget (Yoshi)
49. _red_
49. Zip

[thread=213314]VIDEOS[/thread]

CO18

Smash Hero
1. ChuDat (Kirby)
2. Afro (Wario/MK)
3. CO18 (Dedede)
4. Seibrik (MK/Dedede/Snake)
5. Hungrybox (Dedede)
5. Inui (MK)
7. SheerMadness (Kirby)
7. Nick.Riddle (McGriddle) (ZSS)
9. Rx- (MK)
9. SheikSSBM (Luigi/Marth/Gaw)
9. GDX (Diddy)
9. Galeon (Lucas)
13. Snakeee (HRNut) (MK/Snake/Marth)
13. Lambchops (MK)
13. Chaz (Marth)
13. MK18 (Dedede)

17. Solidneku used ROB

and another 17. Ninjastar used MK

Thats what I know as far as characters went.

Fun tourney. You should put featuring Chudat and Inui in the title.

"Gilbert Arenas" is Me and Mk18

Chicken Lo mein is GDX + 8-bit

PimpinTZ

Smash Cadet
Dedede FTW. Good **** c018, seibrik and hungrybox.

I watched that live feed a little bit.

Chudats kirby is crazy. O.O

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
that tourney was mad fun!

will the doubles HQ be uploaded soon? The live feed version of our doubles matches(****** and I) got cut off after the 1st minute or 2 which was annoying but hopefully the whole set was recorded to its normal duration.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I play Snake/DDD btw, not mario :p.

I'm either gonna pick up MK for D3 or I'm just gonna work really hard on the matchup and never get grabbed. Or I'll just do the D3 mirror... that didn't go too bad at first vs CO18, and then I got ***** :D

nevershootme

Smash Master
that tourney was mad fun!

will the doubles HQ be uploaded soon? The live feed version of our doubles matches(****** and I) got cut off after the 1st minute or 2 which was annoying but hopefully the whole set was recorded to its normal duration.
I wasn't able to record the HQ version since the recording software i use normally messes up when used with live streaming. and it pretty much kills my computer hard if i do so, delaying the recording alot and by the time I get back your match would be over

edit: Gigabits is the only place where there's no language filter :-p

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I'd also like to say that Afro is now my favorite smasher. You're too funny man :p. Good ****.

CO18

Smash Hero
"13. Snakeee (HRNut) (MK/Snake/Marth)"

Wtf??? Why did he enter as my name??? o_O
Not sure really lol. I think he just picked up Zss or something too.
Or it was supposed to scare chudat or something.
I dont know XD.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Chu too goodz

good stuff Inui, nice job with Chu, I'm sure it was pretty much just like normal for him :p

good stuff seibrik and others, sounds like it was a blast

Leh

Smash Ace
**** no one shouts me out?
Fvck yah whack n1ggas.

JayKay Good matches, inui get owned in our 20 dollar MM STOMP STOMP STOMP

Yo CHu good games son maybe i'll go up north one day prolly not though fvck brawl pshhhhhhhhh

I didnt play snake once all tourney. Just wasnt feelin em.

<---Afro.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
**** no one shouts me out?
Fvck yah whack n1ggas.

JayKay Good matches, inui get owned in our 20 dollar MM STOMP STOMP STOMP
I'd shout you out, but you kinda lost all my respect with one of your posts in the Atlantic South board, so...

I'll just clarify that you didn't own me at all. I won the first game, then you won two close games, then twostocked me the last game at high percent. You won, yes, but I wasn't owned at all, and I played extremely well against your Wario in teams. Seibrik's feathweight MK was outliving your Wario in teams, lol.

Leh

Smash Ace
I'd shout you out, but you kinda lost all my respect with one of your posts in the Atlantic South board, so...

I'll just clarify that you didn't own me at all. I won the first game, then you won two close games, then twostocked me the last game at high percent. You won, yes, but I wasn't owned at all, and I played extremely well against your Wario in teams. Seibrik's feathweight MK was outliving your Wario in teams, lol.
Who woulda guessed that METAKNIGHT can outlive METAKNIGHT better then wario.
More of your stupidity.
And since when did who outlived who mean anything, me and seibrik both equally contributed to our win/loses. Someone has to die first on the losing team, rofl.

Did i mention that MK is broken.

The 2nd and 3rd match werent close at all, last stock is not close rofl.

Get at me in singles where you have to play me 1 on 1. You know you'll lose lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who woulda guessed that METAKNIGHT can outlive METAKNIGHT better then wario.
More of your stupidity.
And since when did who outlived who mean anything, me and seibrik both equally contributed to our win/loses. Someone has to die first on the losing team, rofl.
Wario has a good recovery and is extremely heavy. He is much better at surviving than Meta Knight. Wario isn't easy to hit or gimp, so that wasn't the problem.

The problem for you in teams was that you were overly aggressive and repetitive. From the MMs, I figured out your style of fighting, which is d-air someone's shield and land behind them into f-smash or grab and grab a lot in general and f-throw people into the air and chase them with u-air. You also sidestep and airdodge a lot, habits I informed ChuDat of that caused you to eat Kirby's f-smash and hammer a lot, which contributed to you dying earlier than Wario should.

After ChuDat made that 2 vs 1 comeback, your team got frustrated and even more repetitive, making winning the next 5 matches a piece of cake for us.

Did i mention that MK is broken.
Snake is better.

The 2nd and 3rd match werent close at all, last stock is not close rofl.
Last stock mid to high percent = close.

Get at me in singles where you have to play me 1 on 1. You know you'll lose lol.
Sure. Come to a big tournament up here and I'll MM you again.

Leh

Smash Ace
He gave me the biz so much that i have 20 of his dollars. LOL gtfo.

I play aggressive, therefore i died first.
I could go on about you in our MM, how you did the same thing 4 matches in a row. But theres no reason for me to do that. Somehow you know exactly how i play but cant adapt to it? Lol .... i dont even have a response for that.

You can ask anyone that watched, 2nd and 3rd game i was last stock very low percent, not even 50+. 4th game i sandbagged the fvck out of you, ANYONE who watched it can tell you i sandbagged the fvck outta you just like i did at FAST and beat you (crowd goes FROM DOWNTOWN, so for 30-40 seconds i tryed and failed to do warios DowntownUsmash.

Also get owned at seibrik, you know he has zero mk experience with his snake? (besides 1 week Chops mk). Get owned lol

Leh

Smash Ace
Why this thread was made confuses me now the one in the atl south got closed i dont wanna go tot he tourney results forum this is BS.
Alright im done, imma go back to my "never post on smashboard" ****. You can have last word Inui i dont care. All i know is i walked out on top AGAIN (that makes twice) and this time with 20 of YOUR dollars (that you handed to me personally, which i used to pay for my entrance to the tourney, so thanks for entering for me). You won teams good **** you and chu are better at teams see unlike you i dont have a problem admitting that people are better then me.

Next time you come back down you can get the heat in singles son cuz you know im to real.
Like i said though $50 that way you can pay for my entrance and buy me food.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I play aggressive, therefore i died first.
I could go on about you in our MM, how you did the same thing 4 matches in a row. But theres no reason for me to do that. Somehow you know exactly how i play but cant adapt to it? Lol .... i dont even have a response for that.
I adapted in teams just fine, but didn't get another chance to play you in singles. You threw me off in our MM with the character I might have the least experience against out of the whole case and you're better than me, so you won.

You can ask anyone that watched, 2nd and 3rd game i was last stock very low percent, not even 50+. 4th game i sandbagged the fvck out of you, ANYONE who watched it can tell you i sandbagged the fvck outta you just like i did at FAST and beat you (crowd goes FROM DOWNTOWN, so for 30-40 seconds i tryed and failed to do warios DowntownUsmash.
So...you're agitated that I pointed out why you lost in teams and you have to respond with this after saying "I only die first because I'm aggressive"?

Why can't you just admit I was right?

Also get owned at seibrik, you know he has zero mk experience with his snake? (besides 1 week Chops mk). Get owned lol
That match-up doesn't require experience. It requires the abilities to camp intelligently and avoid situations where you can get gimped, which he consistently did. Snake has the advantage.

You won teams good **** you and chu are better at teams see unlike you i dont have a problem admitting that people are better then me.
I think you're better than me in singles for sure, but probably not teams. That's my honest opinion. I think Seibrik's the stronger player on your team usually tbqh. I hope that doesn't bother you, lol.

Next time you come back down you can get the heat in singles son cuz you know im to real.
Like i said though $50 that way you can pay for my entrance and buy me food.
I sqaunder in singles too much, lol. I gotta step it up.

$50 only if it's in the north, son.

Leh

Smash Ace
What bothers me is how i lost my flash drive for PIU (especially since it wasnt mine). 6 Months of arrow stepping gone this sucks.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I guess I should put my shoutouts here.

-ChuDat: It was really fun teaming with you! Our teamwork sucked until the very end, but we pulled off the wins when it mattered the most. Great job winning singles. I gotta work on being less predictable when you play me in singles because you read me too well.
-GDX: Nice Diddy. I enjoy fighting that character.
-Ghaleon: Best Lucas? Well, best one I've ever played or seen for sure.
-Seibrik: ***** me with Snake in singles, lol... Snake is the best character, not Meta Knight. I'll be ready to MM your Dedede soon to prove it.
-Afro: Wario is serious business. You're always fun to be around.
-Hungrybox: Also fun to be around.
-HRNUT: Wtf @ your placings...
-CJ: You're the freaking man for taking me home, mah d00.
-CO18: I'm going to be honest and say you were really easy in our MMs, but you proved you're pretty good by taking 3rd even with two top OOS players there, so I can't deny your ability. I guess I just have too much Dedede practice because the best one is my doubles partner. Let's try and put the e-hate behind us. Go OOS sometime and see if you do well.
-Cash Mooney: Followed me around all day, lol.
-ChuDat's cousins: **** at Brawl without really playing it LOL!
-Everyone else: Florida was fun as usual, hope to see you all again soon.

Oh, and in case anyone cares, here's how my money matches went.

-MK vs Wario with Afro for $20 and lost 1-3, and he twostocked me in the last game.
-MK vs Dedede with Seibrik for $5 and won very close matches, 2-0.
-MK vs Snake with Seibrik for $5 and lost 1-3.
-Snake vs MK with Sebrik for $10 and won 3-1.
-MK vs Dedede with Hungrybox for $0.50(what a Jew) and won 3-0.
-MK vs Dedede with CO18 for $5 and twostocked him twice, winning 2-0.
-Snake vs Dedede with CO18 for $5 and won two close matches to win 2-0.

I didn't get to do any with HRNUT like we had planned and nobody else MMed me, sadly.

Top Bottom